🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nationalism in America is NOT Racist. Liberals Trying to Twist It

Hey Dragonlady I like the way you think. End the subjugation today! A one way boat ride to Monrovia, and problem solved! Shit we will even give them a $100 for when they get there as 'settling in' money.

how about you move to Russia or some other eastern European shithole. You'd fit right in.
Whoops, my bad. European countries can't be shitholes, right?

Without African tribes who raided each other, took captives, and sold them off to Arab and European traders....without their own people selling them into slavery ... Without them being brought to the US (based on your 'logical' line of thinking) blacks would for the most part still be living in Africa...

you forgot to add in the bit about the demand from white plantation owners for free labour.

Hey Dragonlady I like the way you think. End the subjugation today! A one way boat ride to Monrovia, and problem solved! Shit we will even give them a $100 for when they get there as 'settling in' money.

how about you move to Russia or some other eastern European shithole. You'd fit right in.

It's not okay to bash certain groups like Jews, Blacks, Mexicans, but it's okay to bash other groups like Eastern Europeans, in example.

Well...we don't rape or murder quite as much but some are working on that.

Oh, I think whites do their fair share of raping and murdering. Especially serial murdering. Not too many non-whites are into that.

A disproportionate amount of serial killers have been Black, according to the statistics.

Oh, I think whites do their fair share of raping and murdering. Especially serial murdering. Not too many non-whites are into that.
Actually, white Democrats are IMPORTING foreign Drug Cartel members, sex/human traffickers, violent MS13, pedophiles, rapists, murderers, and cop killers. I guess Chicago, Baltimore, and other failed Democrat-run shooting galleries / crime capitols weren't enough for them...

Well...we don't rape or murder quite as much but some are working on that.

Oh but the gulf in numbers especially when viewed on a per capita basis. I mean look at Mexico...50,000 homicides IN ONE YEAR. Insane.
Brazil....over 60,000 in 2017? South Africa? Insanity. Then you have our domestic Africans...my God.

Yeah serial killers...brilliant point.

It's not okay to bash certain groups like Jews, Blacks, Mexicans, but it's okay to bash other groups like Eastern Europeans, in example.
yeah...those groups are OK because these drones have been properly trained that it is ok.

White people are the best friend anti-whites have. Their guilt could topple Everest.

Nationalism is fine.

White nationalism is a different story.
Without whites there would be no USA.

Without blacks there would be no United States. The entire wealth of the Colonial South was built on the backs of slaves. Without the genocide I’d native Americans there would be no United States and without Hispanics there would be no Texas and no California.

Not coincidentally, I think, the three most diverse states California, Texas and New York, are also the wealthiest. California and Texas being the most Hispanic. California also has a lot of Asians.

Without blacks and browns holding us back the US would be in a much better state.

Would it? It seems more like without you holding back the non-white races, keeping them in their place, you would all be doing better.

It takes a lot of money and energy to subjugate and incarcerate vast swaths of your population. Imagine if all that talent, energy and money was spent in lifting others up.

You might have a better, kinder, gentler nation.

The issue isn’t the minorities. It’s the racist assholes holding them back. Send the racists where they came from because they’ll just declare some “other” as inferior when the non-whites are gone.

When I was a kid it was Italians who were “animals”. And before the Italians it was the Irish. Any Catholic nation really.

"white"+"nationalism" is a clever play on words.

Keep in mind, Globalists despise sovereign nations. They want all nations beholden to and answerable to the UN for example. which, they (conveniently) would control.

So in order to slander the term "nationalism", they added "White" to it. Instantly, imbeciles and race baiters took the bait and associated Nationalism with Supremacy.

Nationalism is simply Patriotism.......very VERY bad if you're a Globalist bent on ruling the world.

Just don't let evil people tell you what the definition of common words needs to be instaed of what they have always been. Just say NO.

But what we're REALLY talking about is WHITE nationalism and THAT is racist...top to bottom

Nationalism is fine.

White nationalism is a different story.

Without blacks there would be no United States. The entire wealth of the Colonial South was built on the backs of slaves. Without the genocide I’d native Americans there would be no United States and without Hispanics there would be no Texas and no California.

Not coincidentally, I think, the three most diverse states California, Texas and New York, are also the wealthiest. California and Texas being the most Hispanic. California also has a lot of Asians.

Without blacks and browns holding us back the US would be in a much better state.

Would it? It seems more like without you holding back the non-white races, keeping them in their place, you would all be doing better.

It takes a lot of money and energy to subjugate and incarcerate vast swaths of your population. Imagine if all that talent, energy and money was spent in lifting others up.

If they'd direct their energy to more than robbing and killing then they wouldnt get locked up...

“Nationalism” is newspeak for “patriotism”.

They are two different terms , with two different definitions...

That arrogance helped us win WW2 and defeat fascism.
and ironically slide right on back into it here....

If only we adopted true-Nationalism, AKA Fascism after WW2, we wouldn't be in such a Pickle of a mess.

righto....

On no more white nationalism. Oh yes, Ira Hayes. White and Native American nationalism.

& died of alcoholism...

liberal media and professoriate branding. Definition is the whole thing they are twisting.

like the conservatives are famous for...?

Sadly we've this consistent faction looking to pull themselves up, by pulling others down

~S~

If only we adopted true-Nationalism, AKA Fascism after WW2, we wouldn't be in such a Pickle of a mess.

righto....

On no more white nationalism. Oh yes, Ira Hayes. White and Native American nationalism.

& died of alcoholism...

liberal media and professoriate branding. Definition is the whole thing they are twisting.

Sadly we've this consistent faction looking to pull themselves up, by pulling others down

~S~
What the fuck does Ira Hayes dying of alcoholism have to do with my OP? What does Sobieski who is from Poland have to with my OP? The leftist control the media and the professoriate and echo chamber. They twist the truth daily. Your post is a incoherent, and not supported by fact except that a brave Marine died because of PTSD that went undiagnosed at the time.

righto....

& died of alcoholism...

~S~
What the fuck does Ira Hayes dying of alcoholism have to do with my OP? What does Sobieski who is from Poland have to with my OP? The leftist control the media and the professoriate and echo chamber. They twist the truth daily. Your post is a incoherent, and not supported by fact except that a brave Marine died because of PTSD that went undiagnosed at the time.

I'm American born, but I wish I was from Poland.

But what we're REALLY talking about is WHITE nationalism and THAT is racist...top to bottom
Loving ones country is not racist. Liberals want to portray it that way because they hate the United States and our proud history.

The issue isn’t the minorities. It’s the racist assholes holding them back. Send the racists where they came from because they’ll just declare some “other” as inferior when the non-whites are gone.

When I was a kid it was Italians who were “animals”. And before the Italians it was the Irish. Any Catholic nation really.

When did this change?
When did Italians, French, and Poles 3 White Catholic groups, ever get treated with respect in the USA?

Forum List

Back