🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nationalism in America is NOT Racist. Liberals Trying to Twist It

Nationalism is fine.

White nationalism is a different story.
Without whites there would be no USA.

Without blacks there would be no United States. The entire wealth of the Colonial South was built on the backs of slaves. Without the genocide I’d native Americans there would be no United States and without Hispanics there would be no Texas and no California.

Not coincidentally, I think, the three most diverse states California, Texas and New York, are also the wealthiest. California and Texas being the most Hispanic. California also has a lot of Asians.

Without blacks and browns holding us back the US would be in a much better state.

Nationalism is fine.

Without blacks there would be no United States. The entire wealth of the Colonial South was built on the backs of slaves. Without the genocide I’d native Americans there would be no United States and without Hispanics there would be no Texas and no California.

Not coincidentally, I think, the three most diverse states California, Texas and New York, are also the wealthiest. California and Texas being the most Hispanic. California also has a lot of Asians.
Who brought the blacks? What systems were the blacks employed under? Who created those systems? Laws?
The same can be said about every other group. Without the actions of white Europeans there would be nothing to work upon. To contribute to. To build.
All other subsequent groups are simply an addendum to the structures created by white Europeans.

It does not matter anymore. The term racist is utterly meaningless now.
You think? Then why all the bawling from the GOP about the term 'racist'?

And it will always have meaning for the folks in this country who are not white.

Nationalism is fine.

Without blacks and browns holding us back the US would be in a much better state.
Blacks and browns are incapable by their very capacities of maintaining (forget projecting/enhancing) first world nations.

Without blacks there would be no United States.
:wtf:???

Without COLUMBUS there would have been no United States....

Without the PILGRIMS there would not have been a United States....

Without the INDIANS who helped the settlers make it through the winter and helped them survive there would have been no United States...

Without LEWIS & CLARK there would have been no United States...

Without THOMAS JEFFERSON & GEORGE WASHINGTON there would not have been a United States...

Without African tribes who raided each other, took captives, and sold them off to Arab and European traders....without their own people selling them into slavery ... Without them being brought to the US (based on your 'logical' line of thinking) blacks would for the most part still be living in Africa...

:yourpointsmile:

On no more white nationalism. Oh yes, Ira Hayes. White and Native American nationalism. The people they fought off that mountain were Asian nationalist and both sides were fighting for the nation they loved.

It does not matter anymore. The term racist is utterly meaningless now.
You think? Then why all the bawling from the GOP about the term 'racist'?

And it will always have meaning for the folks in this country who are not white.
Because we are tired of the political ploy/smear by liberals. We’re not bawling. We’re pissed. :321:

Nationalism is fine.

How? Nationalism is extreme love of ones country. Didn’t you read the goddamn definition. Idiots.
So.....

You don't see a difference between nationalism, or love of your country, and white nationalism, which is love of a white country?
There is no such thing as “ nationalism” just as there is no such thing as “black” nationalism. If you love your country and want us to defeat our enemies around the globe and to be the most powerful nation on earth...your a patriot aka a nationalist. Your talking about “white supremacy.” Not the same. Thick as a fucking brick ain’t ya?
Then why specify white?
The same way everytime someone of a race that is non-white has their color highlighted whden they perfom some action.
"First Black...First Hispanic...First Asian American" etc.
You see it's OK for every other group...including women to engage in identity politics...but absolutely forbidden for white males...have you ever considered that fact??
Go for it. Nobody is stopping you. I have already started referring to 'white' males. You need to differentiate yourselves. You behave quite differently from other color males in this country.

In assessing whether speech is racist I feel context is far more important in making the call over any judgement by dictionary.
liberal media and professoriate branding. Definition is the whole thing they are twisting.

How? Nationalism is extreme love of ones country. Didn’t you read the goddamn definition. Idiots.
So.....

You don't see a difference between nationalism, or love of your country, and white nationalism, which is love of a white country?
There is no such thing as “ nationalism” just as there is no such thing as “black” nationalism. If you love your country and want us to defeat our enemies around the globe and to be the most powerful nation on earth...your a patriot aka a nationalist. Your talking about “white supremacy.” Not the same. Thick as a fucking brick ain’t ya?
Then why specify white?
The same way everytime someone of a race that is non-white has their color highlighted whden they perfom some action.
You see it's OK for every other group...including women to engage in identity politics...but absolutely forbidden for white males...have you ever considered that fact??
You need to differentiate yourselves. You behave quite differently from other color males in this country.
Well...we don't rape or murder quite as much but some are working on that.

So.....

Then why specify white?
Go for it. Nobody is stopping you. I have already started referring to 'white' males. You need to differentiate yourselves. You behave quite differently from other color males in this country.
Black people in Africa do not consider themselves black. They attach themselves to their tribe. Just as most white people attach themselves to their ancestry as Irish, Italian, German, Dutch, French,Swedish, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Greek, etc, etc,

In assessing whether speech is racist I feel context is far more important in making the call over any judgement by dictionary.
liberal media and professoriate branding. Definition is the whole thing they are twisting.

Links pointing towards examples would help. I did Google and DuckDuckGo search of "USA racist chant" thinking I might have missed something but had no luck.

Nationalism is fine.

Would it? It seems more like without you holding back the non-white races, keeping them in their place, you would all be doing better.

It takes a lot of money and energy to subjugate and incarcerate vast swaths of your population. Imagine if all that talent, energy and money was spent in lifting others up.

You might have a better, kinder, gentler nation.

Nationalism is fine.

Would it? It seems more like without you holding back the non-white races, keeping them in their place, you would all be doing better.

It takes a lot of money and energy to subjugate and incarcerate vast swaths of your population. Imagine if all that talent, energy and money was spent in lifting others up.

You might have a better, kinder, gentler nation.
Hey Dragonlady I like the way you think. End the subjugation today! A one way boat ride to Monrovia, and problem solved! Shit we will even give them a $100 for when they get there as 'settling in' money.

Forum List

Back