Native American woman seeks GOP seat in New Mexico

District is D+8. It's unlikely she'll win
D+ 8 democrats.. democrats aren’t democrats anyone have you heard of the squad? They have destroyed your party.. millions have left

How have they destroyed my party when I'm an independent?

And if millions of Democrats have left their party how did they capture 41 House seats and 7 gubernatorial seats this past election?

• Banned
D+ 8 democrats.. democrats aren’t democrats anyone have you heard of the squad? They have destroyed your party.. millions have left

And if millions of Democrats have left their party how did they capture 41 House seats and 7 gubernatorial seats this past election?
Most were moderates, but some were the squad who took over the democrat party and even democrats aren’t communist.. you will lose bad

Don't we already have a Native American running for President?

Won;t that fence in Colorado keep her from going north to be sworn in?

Curious as to her ANCESTRY DOT COM results. She looks 50% Korean, 18% Japanese and 30% Western European and 2% Jew (shepardi, askinaski, whatever - slight hook in the nose).

Last edited:
View attachment 286807 https://www.krqe.com/news/new-mexico/native-american-woman-seeks-gop-nomination-for-new-mexico-house-seat/

She looks like she enjoys freedom

She is not going to win it on guns, NM has the weakest gun laws of the maj of states, but the gov. just passed the background check in 2019. They have a high crime rates as far as gun violence as well.

Most were moderates, but some were the squad who took over the democrat party and even democrats aren’t communist.. you will lose bad

No the squad did not take over the Democrat party. Its just another right wing talking point.

Penelope, do you think the crime in New Mexico is related to the low IQ illegal invaders?

She is not going to win on taxes either, or abortion.
She will run against the squad, Laura loomer is and she’s raised more more money then the entire dnc in a democrat district

it’s a small bi-coastal party. But they hold the pier centers.

How will I lose bad? I'm not running for the seat.

Only one Republican has ever held that seat and he won in a special election and failed to get reelected. You have no idea what you're talking about. I would like to see more minorities get elected as Republicans, but that would require big outreach efforts by the party to their communities to start flipping these districts and since you guys don't want anymore brown people coming here I don't expect to see that anytime soon.

Forum List

Back