NATO already defeated in Ukraine amid collapsing ‘anti-Russia’ project — official

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
NATO shall be dissolved and go back to its f..... border of 1989.
All nukes shall be destroyed ( by all countries ) and all war mongers go to the international tribunal
Stop the insanity!

"NATO has already been defeated in Ukraine. This defeat is connected with the collapse of the project of turning Ukraine into ‘anti-Russia’,"Grushko said

NATO is the cause of all troubles and shall be dissolved like Russia dissolved the Warsaw Pact.
Too sad Trump was to weak and couldn't ( wouldn't ) do it

The diplomat added that NATO could have prevented a conflict in Ukraine, but the alliance was pushing Kiev to escalate

BELGRADE, October 15. /TASS/. NATO's actions within the Ukrainian crisis are becoming more aggressive and aimed at escalating the conflict, Russia’s Deputy Foreign Minister Alexander Grushko said in an interview with TASS.
"The alliance's policy has not changed at all, it is becoming more and more aggressive. That is, NATO continues the escalation its policy, raises the stakes," Grushko said.
The diplomat added that NATO could have prevented a conflict in Ukraine, but the alliance was pushing Kiev to escalate. "NATO could well have avoided this catastrophe if the alliance, after the coup in Kiev, instead of providing military-technical military support to the authorities, would have urged them to fully implement the Minsk agreements, but it was important for the alliance to demonize Russia. With its reckless actions, it pushed Kiev to continue the fratricidal war," Grushko said.

"Continuing shelling of Donetsk and Lugansk fit into the scenario of demonizing Russia - the search for a big enemy, without which NATO cannot exist," he added.

The-enlargement-of-NATO-1949-2018_cropped_3x2.png

I love Russian propaganda... And TASS is the new Pravda...

Russia is getting its collective ass kicked in Ukraine. whole units are surrendering to Ukraine troops.

I don't care about f..... Ukraine and f..... Russia, I don't want to be burned alive in nuclear WWIII
Do you can't grasp we're going too wide?

I don't care about f..... Ukraine and f..... Russia, I don't want to be burned alive in nuclear WWIII
Do you can't grasp we're going too wide?
Propaganda is propaganda... There is no middle ground here. At this point any deployment of a nuclear device is going to cause Mutually Assured Destruction globally.

You cannot allow Putin to take what he wants. You do not bend over and kiss his ass. Giving him stuff will not make him stop. Appeasement NEVER WORKS. Biden and his ass clowns haven't figured this point out yet.

You either stop him or you may as well submit yourself to him as a slave. There is danger in this earthier way.

Kind of amusing how the Kremlin talking points go. Now it's NATO "tricked" Putin into invading Ukraine. :rolleyes:

When ever western country was raising alarms and telling Putin "don't do it"...

Forum List

Back