NATO Expansion: What Gorbachev Heard. Russia shall never believe any western politician again

I bet your masters really have you believing "America the Agressor" nonsense.
America the aggressor? Oh, no! It was not America who bombed Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya, Syria, organized and sponsored Orange revolutions in post-Soviet states around Russia and a coup in Ukraine, right? It was somebody else.

Probably aliens from Mars
All with UN and or NATO approval. ..

Both are toilet paper of Deep State

Russia is Russia end of story. Bi-Lo Russians and ukrainians are not interested. Try democracy. The Solution 4 problems with democracy is more democracy. Down with Thug Putin Russia.

Here is the True Russian Democracy!

1511726154_putin-2972184_1280.jpg
Once a KGB Thug always a KGB Thug I'm afraid... Bring back Medvedev. Corruption , censorship, and intimidation is not democracy.

All corrupted officials go usually to prison. In difference to our ones, in the West
Along with anyone who tries to compete with Putin... Always good to get the Russian troll Outlook...

Enjoy the outlook!

stay within Russian borders and all is fine
Stay within US borders, then.

We have to civilise the backwards areas of the earth.

It’s our manifest destiny and America’s burden.

A typical 'civilized' country

1488746255.jpg
Congratulations on your support of a terrorist dictatorship! Assad equals Putin...

Who is against Assad?
Only Israel, Deep State and neocons because he hinders the erection of Great Israel.

stay within Russian borders and all is fine

1488746255.jpg
Congratulations on your support of a terrorist dictatorship! Assad equals Putin...

Who is against Assad?
Only Israel, Deep State and neocons because he hinders the erection of Great Israel.

My greater Israel erection is never hindered.

1488746255.jpg

Who is against Assad?

My greater Israel erection is never hindered.

Why jews talking only about sex?

Forum List

Back