Taking Things from White People

Imagine being an 18 year old white guy college student, and listening to this cuck author tell you that you are a dirtbag. And you get to pay for the privilege of being insulted!

dying.png

Imagine being an 18 year old white guy college student, and listening to this cuck author tell you that you are a dirtbag. And you get to pay for the privilege of being insulted!

dying.png
Imagine being white and mature enough to understand what your parenta have taught you is a bunch of raust bullshit instead of whning on thrinternet because whites tell other whites that racism is actually wrong instead of the birthright you get for being white.

There are 30 categories of crime on listed in the uniform crime reports. You ignore 29 other categories to keep talking about homicide? Why?

So no whites are killing each other in Milwaukee. Lol! A white boy just tried killing trump for attention but whites aren't killing anybody.

There is nothing wrong with DEI. DEI is what won the Revolutionary war, racist.

The colonies couldn't send enough white men to fight to offest their losses and injuries, so Washington had to let slaves fight. DEI. Without that ypur punk ass would still be drinking tea at 4pm.

Me: 7 posts/day
You: 25 posts/day

And over half of mine were today because I had the time. Watch it diminish.
Good. Maybe you can stop posting your racist trash altogether. I'm retired so I can do whatever I please. Whenever I please.

Forum List

Back