Taking Things from White People

Self-identifying as black don't make you black. No matter how much your prof told you that.
Being born black and living 63 years black does though. So keep looking at me im the picture on your left and telling yursef how that's a fake photo like the brain damaged retard you really are.

There is nothing wrong with DEI. DEI is what won the Revolutionary war, racist.

The colonies couldn't send enough white men to fight to offest their losses and injuries, so Washington had to let slaves fight. DEI. Without that ypur [sic] punk ass would still be drinking tea at 4pm.

You don't drink tea at 4 pm?

Life is so hard on whitey. He doesn't get to do what he wants with immunity anymore. He actually has to compete and abide by laws. Oh my, the oppression is terrible! Woe is me! Anti white racism! White Genocide!
Racist douche ^^^

Man accused of killing his parents, teenage sister and 5-year-old niece in Arizona​

A man accused of killing four family members at a home following a domestic dispute told responding authorities to take him to jail, according to court documents released Tuesday.

Records also show the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office was called to the home 10 times in the past three years before Sunday, when authorities say 21-year-old Richard Wilson Jr. killed his parents, teenage sister and young niece.

View attachment 983673

You do not have to show this stuff. It exists. May I suggest that all of the TV stations in cities which are Progressive controlled by the way, stop showing the nasty crimes in the city on their newscasts. Decades ago, they would show it and most of the time not say the race of the perps. Unlike the national stations, these local news people stations people survive on ratings. More people in a city of a few million may watch a local news channel than the whole nation watching Morning Joe.

Thought I'd start a thread that compiles where all this Marxism and "diversity" is taking us. Please chime in.

First up....
30 second vid of criminal shooting at people.

The black woman who shot that baby did not commit some random act of violence. She had a good reason. She was the parent's drug dealer and they were refusing to pay.

Utah Man Who Killed His Entire Family Was Investigated for Child Abuse 2 Years Ago​

View attachment 983669
The Utah man who police say shot and killed his entire family, including his five children, was investigated for allegations of child abuse and coercive control behavior towards his wife two years ago.

The obituary, which has since been taken offline, said that Michael Haight “made it a point to spend quality time with each and every one of his children,” who were a “cherished miracle” to him and his wife. The obituary spoke about his devotion to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and how he “excelled at everything he did.”

There is nothing wrong with DEI. DEI is what won the Revolutionary war, racist.

The colonies couldn't send enough white men to fight to offest their losses and injuries, so Washington had to let slaves fight. DEI. Without that ypur punk ass would still be drinking tea at 4pm.
Three times as many slaves fought on the British side.

GPZ9_tAa0AUDEEG

Forum List

Back