5 things white people need to hear on Juneteenth

nobody likes complainers and whiners and leftists. majority of these racist blacks vote for racist whites including biden lolo because they have a d next to their name. its not about color to them; always party first. the same party that has done jack shit for them. they all say the exact same thing i hate racist whitey. dont like it too bad. whites still have the power go fuck off. i think about racism or black liberals less then zero.
Tell us ninja about all the wonderful things the republican party has done. So why is your dumbass posting about black folks if you don't think about black folks.

nobody likes complainers and whiners and leftists. majority of these racist blacks vote for racist whites including biden lolo because they have a d next to their name. its not about color to them; always party first. the same party that has done jack shit for them. they all say the exact same thing i hate racist whitey. dont like it too bad. whites still have the power go fuck off. i think about racism or black liberals less then zero.
everyone is looking at themselves as a color form a box of crayons rathe then human being and american. thanks to libs

Forum List

Back