City paying reparations to coloreds; now getting sued

Meh. No different than the term People of Color.
Actually, it is different than the term “people of color.”

But that quibble aside, let’s be real. It comes across as not just archaic but also a tad racist.

Your OP is otherwise (imho) very good news.

You might have just said “black.” But you chose to go another route.

It is not much of a mystery why you made your choice.
They could just say black, but they choose to go another route.

It it not much a mystery why they make their choice.

So pride month isn't a thing any more? Or just not a thing for you?
I'm not gay you clown. That's simply your hilarious and thirst fantasy. I am proud that the mainstream of society celebrates the LGTBQ community while white racists and bigots mostly hide in the closest like a culture of cuckolds though. :laugh:

I'm not gay you clown. That's simply your hilarious and thirst fantasy. I am proud that the mainstream of society celebrates the LGTBQ community while white racists and bigots mostly hide in the closest like a culture of cuckolds though. :laugh:
But Jerk Chicken ^ still won’t admit that he’s a fail black racist.

Oh, sure you're not homosexual. Sure, pal.

But Jerk Chicken ^ still won’t admit that he’s a fail black racist.
I'm a Black and Asian colonizer who's come here to demographically change your country, nothing frail here, Son. Let me know when you cuckolds can manage some resistance. :laugh:

I'm a Black and Asian colonizer who's come here to demographically change your country, nothing frail here, Son. Let me know when you cuckolds can manage some resistance.
Moron, let us all know when you offer anything requiring resistance.

Meanwhile, the only things you can change are your own diapers.

Moron, let us all know when you offer anything requiring resistance.

Meanwhile, the only things you can change are your own diapers.
Your white children have already been made demographic minorities for their peer group. If letting your own white children get demographically replaced and displaced as the social majority isn't anything you think requires resistance then your culture is even more cuckolded than I previously thought. :laugh:

Your white children have already been made demographic minorities for their peer group. If letting your own white children get demographically replaced and displaced as the social majority isn't anything you think requires resistance then your culture is even more cuckolded than I previously thought.
Damn, old fart. Youre a real dullard.

Damn, old fart. Youre a real dullard.
And your people have grown really soft over the generations. You soft whites are going to let minorities simply out breed and out immigrate you into minority status. Peacefully. What's more cuckolded than that? :dunno: :laugh:

And your people have grown really soft over the generations. You soft whites are going to let minorities simply out breed and out immigrate you into minority status. Peacefully. What's more cuckolded than that?
You remain a dullard. A racist and a dullard.

Forum List

Back