City paying reparations to coloreds; now getting sued

White guy IM2 thinks a guy born in 2000 is responsible for housing of 1919. Sounds legit.

You are really dumb. That I am not responsible bullshit has no merit. Contemporary citizens benefitted from what happened in the past.
Yet you cannot reply with anything but petty trash talk. How sad. You realize it is a college town, right? How are non-residents in any way responsible or benefitting from what happened generations before they were born somewhere else?

White guy IM2 thinks a guy born in 2000 is responsible for housing of 1919. Sounds legit.
It’s a matter of laziness and being a thief. For example he blame white folks for the fact that blacks have the lowest income by ethnic group in the USA. That is the definition of critical race theory blaming white people for any struggle that blacks are going through.

Yet the top earners by income in the USA are Indian Americans and Filipino Americans. Who have obviously faced ethnic discrimination. More so compared to Italian or Irish Americans.

Big thing I go back to my main point. Black people owned slaves throughout history. So the arguments that the likes of blm lefties bring forth are the types of things that brought down empires. We’ve seen any sort of rise and radical feminism in the awakening of men in America. It is coinciding with the rise of BLM ideologies being popular in Hollywood in the media.

I do believe that most American blacks and whites reject the victim hood narrative of BLM.

What blm supporters completely disregard are poor white people. And when a lefty stops for just a moment and thinks about how brutal life is for a poor homeless white man….maybe they can realize there can never be any supporting of critical race theory, BLM, the “400 years a slave argument”, or “reparations” for blacks in America.

Again Black people owned 1 million white slaves in Africa. So when people try and claim some kind of a bogus theory that bc other groups of history have “received reparations”, then they can ask themselves going by their logic modern white people should receive reparations for enslaved in Africa centuries ago. So the whole reparations thing is bogus when it is applied to the USA.

Slavery in the USA in the 18th and 19th century was part of a wider throughout the entire world which slavery was legalized in many areas of the world.

This is stupid. Whites did not suffer from the things that caused the reparations to be paid for.
Just because people suffered, doesnt mean they get money. People have suffered all throughout human history. Where is this money idea coming from and why are you only pushing for one tiny group of sufferers to get it? :dunno:

What blm supporters completely disregard are poor white people. And when a lefty stops for just a moment and thinks about how brutal life is for a poor homeless white man….maybe they can realize there can never be any supporting of critical race theory, BLM, the “400 years a slave argument”, or “reparations” for blacks in America.

Again Black people owned 1 million white slaves in Africa. So when people try and claim some kind of a bogus theory that bc other groups of history have “received reparations”, then they can ask themselves going by their logic modern white people should receive reparations for enslaved in Africa centuries ago. So the whole reparations thing is bogus when it is applied to the USA.

Slavery in the USA in the 18th and 19th century was part of a wider throughout the entire world which slavery was legalized in many areas of the world.
"Critical race theory" is nothing but Marxist conflict theory rebranded.

Another very instructive thread.

This was all let out of the bag in 2016.
Sure, if you think punitively taxing your cash cow is a good idea. Unless we are to believe the townies smoke more weed than the short term resident college population.

Seriously? I'm wasting my time discussing things with a guy who is not only a whigger, but has a cadre of imaginary whigger friends?
You frail whites fantasize about whatever you want. At least it keeps you simpletons distracted. :laugh:

I'll come back later. Maybe IM2 or whatever his name or account is can present evidence of how all of this was aj
Sure, if you think punitively taxing your cash cow is a good idea. Unless we are to believe the townies smoke more weed than the short term resident college population.
Check out the Evanston gov home page. They have 80 deadbeat recipients lined up. The home page says, "However, there are more recipients than available funding at this time." And, "There might be more disbursement pending the tax received from the second cannabis dispensary..."

The city gonna need to encourage more weed smoking! :laughing0301:

Our money was taken from us by whites. But this case is about Evanston.

So I see it's time to break your punk ass down

Evanston, Illinois, becomes first U.S. city to pay reparations to Black residents​

The Chicago suburb’s City Council voted 8-1 to distribute $400,000 to eligible black households. Each qualifying household would receive $25,000 for home repairs or down payments on property.

The program is being funded through donations and revenue from a 3% tax on the sale of recreational marijuana. The city has pledged to distribute $10 million over 10 years.

Qualifying residents must either have lived in or been a direct descendant of a Black person who lived in Evanston between 1919 to 1969 and who suffered discrimination in housing because of city ordinances, policies or practices.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...st-u-s-city-pay-reparations-blacks-n1261791So,

Lets examine the facts.. Reparations will be paid from revenues on the tax of weed. So then whites who smoke weed will be the only ones paying the tax. Secondly the reparations are due to the cities policies of discrinination that no one of the color white faced relative to housing. This is a helluva lot more fair than the taxes blacks paid from 1919 to 1969 for whites to build suburbs and shopping centers while excluding blacks from those same opportunities.

Those groups trying to sue cannot seriously claim that such reparations discriminate aganst whites based n the record of city policies these reparations are based on. This sut is evidence of just how IGNORANT some whites actually are.
Bra, where did you and your source get this info? I went to the Evanston gov home page. It says reparations are for descendants of slaves. You NBC source conveniently omitted that. The Evanston site also says the money is to be used for housing.

In other words, all they have to do is demonstrate that they were slave descendants, but not an individual case of names, dates, etc. for a particular housing situation. If you have a primary source showing they are entitled from anything other than being slave descendants, then link it.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW
Rogue AI

Last edited:
wigger.jpg

Forum List

Back