City paying reparations to coloreds; now getting sued

Contemporary tax payers benefitted from what happened as well as contemporary taxpayers are still practicing racism.
Okay, I will play along. Who took your money, mistah black man?

Okay, I will play along. Who took your money, mistah black man?
This is about the people of Evanston dumb ass. Don't ask stupid questions white boy. You know what happened.

I'm not white and blacks are getting reparations because our money was taken from us by whites. I don't think you have the intelligence to understand what happened.
Who in Evanston was stealing from blacks? I think they have police there, file a report. Unless you are implying this money was taken in some theoretical way by the blanket term 'whites', which is highly racist, and cannot be quantified in a just manner. None of which justifies a punitive tax on the people for offenses they did not commit.

Contemporary tax payers benefitted from what happened as well as contemporary taxpayers are still practicing racism.
You'd need to provide quantifiable evidence of that. To include demographic data of the time in question to the present.

Who in Evanston was stealing from blacks? I think they have police there, file a report. Unless you are implying this money was taken in some theoretical way by the blanket term 'whites', which is highly racist, and cannot be quantified in a just manner. None of which justifies a punitive tax on the people for offenses they did not commit.
mister black man IM2 claims whites took his money. He not only declined to file a police report, he can't explain who took his money, how much, when, where, and by what method.

You'd need to provide quantifiable evidence of that. To include demographic data of the time in question to the present.
We should help out that poor black man.

Police Report.

How much money was stolen from you?

When did this incident occur?

Where did this incident occur?

Were perpetrators armed? If so, with what?

How many perpetrators?

Race of perpetrators?

Sex of perps?

Other descriptions of perps.

So only the people

You just said, "our money was taken from us by whites."
Our money was taken from us by whites. But this case is about Evanston.

So I see it's time to break your punk ass down

Evanston, Illinois, becomes first U.S. city to pay reparations to Black residents​

The Chicago suburb’s City Council voted 8-1 to distribute $400,000 to eligible black households. Each qualifying household would receive $25,000 for home repairs or down payments on property.

The program is being funded through donations and revenue from a 3% tax on the sale of recreational marijuana. The city has pledged to distribute $10 million over 10 years.

Qualifying residents must either have lived in or been a direct descendant of a Black person who lived in Evanston between 1919 to 1969 and who suffered discrimination in housing because of city ordinances, policies or practices.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...st-u-s-city-pay-reparations-blacks-n1261791So,

Lets examine the facts.. Reparations will be paid from revenues on the tax of weed. So then whites who smoke weed will be the only ones paying the tax. Secondly the reparations are due to the cities policies of discrinination that no one of the color white faced relative to housing. This is a helluva lot more fair than the taxes blacks paid from 1919 to 1969 for whites to build suburbs and shopping centers while excluding blacks from those same opportunities.

Those groups trying to sue cannot seriously claim that such reparations discriminate aganst whites based n the record of city policies these reparations are based on. This sut is evidence of just how IGNORANT some whites actually are.

What's that have to do with contemporary tax payers in Evanston?
Perhaps IM2 is a resident of city considering reparations or currently paying them. Maybe he dresses in black face to claim his share.

Forum List

Back