City paying reparations to coloreds; now getting sued

mister black man IM2 claims whites took his money. He not only declined to file a police report, he can't explain who took his money, how much, when, where, and by what method.
Citygroup did a study focusing on U.S. GDP from 2000 until 2020. The study revealed huge losses in GDP due to continuing discrimination against blacks in business revenue, education, housing credit, and income. The breakdown is as follows:

“Closing the Black racial wage gap 20 years ago might have provided an additional $2.7 trillion in income available for consumption and investment.

Improving access to housing credit might have added an additional 770,000 Black homeowners over the last 20 years, with combined sales and expenditures adding another $218 billion to GDP over that time.

Facilitating increased access to higher education (college, graduate, and vocational schools) for Black students might have bolstered lifetime incomes that in aggregate sums to $90 to $113 billion.

Providing fair and equitable lending to Black entrepreneurs might have resulted in the creation of an additional $13 trillion in business revenue over the last 20 years. This could have been used for investments in labor, technology, capital equipment, and structures and 6.1 million jobs might have been created per year.”

If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000, it equals more than $57,569 per black person in America based on the 2020 U.S. Census. Including all losses due to racial discrimination equals more than $277,185 per black person in America.

Perhaps IM2 is a resident of city considering reparations or currently paying them. Maybe he dresses in black face to claim his share.
Perhaps you are another illiterate uneducated white fool.

File that police report yet? Or did your black face wash off?
This is why whites like you get your asses kiced randomly on the streets by blacks.

Evanston, Illinois, becomes first U.S. city to pay reparations to Black residents​

In other words, you are discriminating against whites.

Evanston, Illinois, becomes first U.S. city to pay reparations to Black residents​

So you have already collected?
Perhaps you are another illiterate uneducated white fool.
Bra, I'm not the one dressed in black face. But have fun!

We should help out that poor black man.

Police Report.

How much money was stolen from you?

When did this incident occur?

Where did this incident occur?

Were perpetrators armed? If so, with what?

How many perpetrators?

Race of perpetrators?

Sex of perps?

Other descriptions of perps.
Help yourself. Stay on topic.

Citygroup did a study focusing on U.S. GDP from 2000 until 2020. The study revealed huge losses in GDP due to continuing discrimination against blacks in business revenue, education, housing credit, and income. The breakdown is as follows:

“Closing the Black racial wage gap 20 years ago might have provided an additional $2.7 trillion in income available for consumption and investment.

Improving access to housing credit might have added an additional 770,000 Black homeowners over the last 20 years, with combined sales and expenditures adding another $218 billion to GDP over that time.

Facilitating increased access to higher education (college, graduate, and vocational schools) for Black students might have bolstered lifetime incomes that in aggregate sums to $90 to $113 billion.

Providing fair and equitable lending to Black entrepreneurs might have resulted in the creation of an additional $13 trillion in business revenue over the last 20 years. This could have been used for investments in labor, technology, capital equipment, and structures and 6.1 million jobs might have been created per year.”

If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000, it equals more than $57,569 per black person in America based on the 2020 U.S. Census. Including all losses due to racial discrimination equals more than $277,185 per black person in America.
So are you going to pay them?

In other words, you are discriminating against whites.

So you have already collected?

Bra, I'm not the one dressed in black face. But have fun!
No one is discrminating against whites.

Again, what makes you believe I'm white? I get accused of this but no one seems to have proof.

No one is discrminating against whites.

Again, what makes you believe I'm white? I get accused of this but no one seems to have proof.
Evanston just did. Again, what you make you think you're black?

So are you going to pay them?
So I see that I have whipped another white racist in a debate.

1717659851311.png

You gotta do better if you want to try the champ, son.

Evanston just did. Again, what you make you think you're black?
No Evanston has not discriminated aganst whites. Whites were not discrinnated against by the city policies blacks are getting reparations for. So, you don't have any proof that I am not black. That's why you can't answer my question.

Our money was taken from us by whites. But this case is about Evanston.

So I see it's time to break your punk ass down

The Chicago suburb’s City Council voted 8-1 to distribute $400,000 to eligible black households. Each qualifying household would receive $25,000 for home repairs or down payments on property.

The program is being funded through donations and revenue from a 3% tax on the sale of recreational marijuana. The city has pledged to distribute $10 million over 10 years.

Qualifying residents must either have lived in or been a direct descendant of a Black person who lived in Evanston between 1919 to 1969 and who suffered discrimination in housing because of city ordinances, policies or practices.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...st-u-s-city-pay-reparations-blacks-n1261791So,

Lets examine the facts.. Reparations will be paid from revenues on the tax of weed. So then whites who smoke weed will be the only ones paying the tax. Secondly the reparations are due to the cities policies of discrinination that no one of the color white faced relative to housing. This is a helluva lot more fair than the taxes blacks paid from 1919 to 1969 for whites to build suburbs and shopping centers while excluding blacks from those same opportunities.

Those groups trying to sue cannot seriously claim that such reparations discriminate aganst whites based n the record of city policies these reparations are based on. This sut is evidence of just how IGNORANT some whites actually are.
If only whites who smoke weed are paying the tax it's racist policy. Either way, it's a punitive additional tax on a lawful product paid out by persons who are not responsible for the situation. Those tax dollars could benefit the whole city and it's contemporary residents. Additionally the pledge is for $10 million, if this added tax drives consumers to neighboring markets, where is the money going to come from?

That is the topic.
My skin color is not the topic bitch. Neither is me showing your punk ass who stole my money. This is about the reparations Evanston has decided to pay and the idiots filing a lawsuit.

If only whites who smoke weed are paying the tax it's racist policy. Either way, it's a punitive additional tax on a lawful product paid out by persons who are not responsible for the situation. Those tax dollars could benefit the whole city and it's contemporary residents. Additionally the pledge is for $10 million, if this added tax drives consumers to neighboring markets, where is the money going to come from?

You are really dumb. That I am not responsible bullshit has no merit. Contemporary citizens benefitted from what happened in the past.

if this added tax drives consumers to neighboring markets, where is the money going to come from?
It's only the beginning. Once you give up the principle, you're just haggling over price.

No Evanston has not discriminated aganst whites. Whites were not discrinnated against by the city policies blacks are getting reparations for. So, you don't have any proof that I am not black. That's why you can't answer my question.
You don't have any proof you're black.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back