No Tax on Tips is a brilliant political strategy i.e. Trump relates to the rank and file

The right are not the racists anymore its the left....
laughing-hysterically-i-peed-myself-cmi9bszggebef9vj.gif

Yes, if you like a jail cell.
Now it finally dawns on me why Democrats are so in love with the Federal Government and taxes no matter how high they are. They love authority. When I was a Democrat, that was not my goal. But when I understood my own then party, I had to bail out on them. Authority over others was not my aim. It is the aim of democrats.

Now it finally dawns on me why Democrats are so in love with the Federal Government and taxes no matter how high they are. They love authority. When I was a Democrat, that was not my goal. But when I understood my own then party, I had to bail out on them. Authority over others was not my aim. It is the aim of democrats.
George Washington and Congress enacted taxes because the Constitution mandates they do as such...The GOP taxes just as much as the Democrats and controls just the same...There is no difference.

George Washington and Congress enacted taxes because the Constitution mandates they do as such...The GOP taxes just as much as the Democrats and controls just the same...There is no difference.
Correct. Now tell them why Washington was a traitor to his Government? Tell them the system of Taxes Washington and the congress used.

There is literally no single policy (with the potential exception of abortion - low on the priorities list for most voters), where Trump doesn't have better ideas than Biden.

All Dems can do is psychoanalyze him and go ad hominem like the hapless clucking hens they are.

There is literally no single policy where Trump has a clue much less an idea.
I trust Trump's economic judgment but I don't think he'll get this one through Congress. It is too similar to the failed Smoot Hawley tariffs that turned out not to work too well. However at that time the USA was making things and exporting more than they imported which affected the overall consequences of the tariffs. That situation is reversed now after decades of mismanaged economies and a tariff policy could have the consequence of Americans making much more of the products we use and lessening dependency on foreign suppliers. I have had some courses in economics but am not proficient enough to have an informed opinion about that one way or the other. But I damn sure don't trust the MSM or Democrats to explain it to me because they have both been wrong or dishonest far more than any truths they put out.

Why do you trust the financial accumen of a 7 times bankrupt crook, and fraud artist, who nearly destroyed the US economy????

No one else does.

Why do you trust the financial accumen of a 7 times bankrupt crook, and fraud artist, who nearly destroyed the US economy????

No one else does.
The gambling industry went bankrupt and took Trump's firms with it.

It has never been as such in the USA, the Whiskey Rebellion was a response to the first tax imposed in the new USA. How do you expect the feds to operate?
Talk to pknopp they seem to think taxes are somehow voluntary
Prison reform

No one else does.
Does he have more money than you or no?

That’s only four of them. Trump Hotel Toronto went under while he was running for President.

Trumps condo was the only building over 10 stories to financially fail in Toronto since the 1980s
Corporations that Trump controlled declared bankruptcy. Trump has never declared personal bankruptcy. And it is legal to do it.

Forum List

Back