Navy Pilot Describes UFO Encounter

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I had not heard about this. Interesting story. Believable?

For most of his 18-year career as a U.S. Navy pilot, Cmdr. David Fravor said his mother-in-law used to ask him a question: Had he seen a UFO? For 15 years, the answer was no.

But one clear afternoon off the coast of California in 2004, he says, that changed.

Fravor, the commanding officer of a Navy squadron at the time, said he saw a flying object about the size of his plane that looked like a Tic Tac after a break in a routine training mission. The object moved rapidly and unlike any other thing he had ever seen in the air. He has not forgotten it since.

Fravor’s story emerged this week after the Pentagon publicly acknowledged for the first time the existence of a recent program dedicated to studying unidentified flying objects. The funding for what was known as the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program ran from 2007 to 2012. But officials familiar with it said some of its efforts have continued.

Former Navy pilot describes UFO encounter studied by secret Pentagon program

With all the surveillance enveloping Planet Earth and vicinity, there is no way visitors from space could zoom around completely undetected.

Besides, because of the vastness of time and space, the chances of another intelligent race capable of producing the technology necessary to get here existing concurrently with our own are infinitely small.

Uncle Ferd says it's a prelude...

... to the gubmint...

... introducin' `em to us.

With all the surveillance enveloping Planet Earth and vicinity, there is no way visitors from space could zoom around completely undetected.

Besides, because of the vastness of time and space, the chances of another intelligent race capable of producing the technology necessary to get here existing concurrently with our own are infinitely small.
and they come all this way to--not be seen?? not contact us?? !!??

Yeah, I saw this story and this particular film is the best I've seen - VERY compelling.

Highly recommended viewing btw - Amy Adams is fantastic.

For most of his 18-year career as a U.S. Navy pilot, Cmdr. David Fravor said his mother-in-law used to ask him a question: Had he seen a UFO? For 15 years, the answer was no.

But one clear afternoon off the coast of California in 2004, he says, that changed.

Fravor, the commanding officer of a Navy squadron at the time, said he saw a flying object about the size of his plane that looked like a Tic Tac after a break in a routine training mission. The object moved rapidly and unlike any other thing he had ever seen in the air. He has not forgotten it since.

Fravor’s story emerged this week after the Pentagon publicly acknowledged for the first time the existence of a recent program dedicated to studying unidentified flying objects. The funding for what was known as the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program ran from 2007 to 2012. But officials familiar with it said some of its efforts have continued.

Interesting

My question is....What happened to that flying object?

We are light years away from the nearest solar system. Meaning, at the speed of light, it would take years to reach earth

After being spotted by that Navy plane, did the UFO just turn around and go home?

Unless they're already here and have been for millennium

Interesting

We are light years away from the nearest solar system. Meaning, at the speed of light, it would take years to reach earth

After being spotted by that Navy plane, did the UFO just turn around and go home?

Those are questions that wen't through my mind as well. Did the pilot follow him and for how long in total.. what happened at the end?

As for the speed of light - it is possible that technology thousands of years in our future (assuming we survive Trump ;-) already exists.

FYI: Can Anything Move Faster Than Light?

Interesting

Those are questions that wen't through my mind as well. Did the pilot follow him and for how long in total.. what happened at the end?

As for the speed of light - it is possible that technology thousands of years in our future (assuming we survive Trump ;-) already exists.

FYI: Can Anything Move Faster Than Light?

I don't believe life could survive at those speeds. Too much heat buildup

You think any species capable of such travel couldn’t have figured those problems out?

To a species that advanced, solving those problems would likely be trivial.

You think any species capable of such travel couldn’t have figured those problems out?

They still have to deal with the same Periodic Table and Physics we do

Who said so?

Actually they do not as those are simply what we know, no telling what things we don't know yet.

Go Google "Solar anomalies"

There are literally dozens of UFO's that have been captured by the Helioviewer in close proximity to the Sun

You earthlings just crack us up!

What you consider science, we consider kids stuff

Heat, Good Lord, we freaking vacation in your volcanos

You are all such worthless beings, not worth our time and effort

If it wasn't for Taco's and Beer, we would never come back to this crap hole you morons call a planet!

Did I mention we do like the beer?

Actually they do not as those are simply what we know, no telling what things we don't know yet.

Hydrogen is the same throughout the universe. So is every other element
They have the same properties wherever you go

They have to follow the same rules of physics we do

If it wasn't for Taco's and Beer, we would never come back to this crap hole you morons call a planet!

Yeah? YEAH?? Just you wait till Jim Kirk shows up!

Yeah? YEAH?? Just you wait till Jim Kirk shows up!

He's my clone, so I guess in a way, he's already here

Interesting

But who knows what technologies exist elsewhere.....

Hydrogen is the same throughout the universe. So is every other element
They have the same properties wherever you go

They have to follow the same rules of physics we do
Again dumb ass a more advanced society probably knows tons of stuff we don't INCLUDING the ever changing science field.

Forum List

Back