🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

‘Nazis Die’ Spray-Painted On Keswick Theatre Ahead Of Tomi Lahren Show

Here we have another perfect example of leftwing tolerance, compassion and respect for freedom of speech:

GLENSIDE, Pa. (CBS) — Protesters hit the street to voice their concerns about conservative commentator Tomi Lahren. The protesters were kept across the street from the Keswick Theater in Glenside where Lahren gave a speech Thursday night. A group of counter-protesters expressed support for Lahren. Lahren herself then came out amidst those supporting her and urged respect for the counter-protesters and their First Amendment right to free speech. This all followed an incident overnight “Nazi’s die” was spray-painted on the theater. “Truth is the new hate speech. You don’t intimidate me! See you tonight, Glenside,” Lahren tweeted. The graffiti was cleaned up before noon. No arrests have been made.

Yes. Trump said lots of Nazis are fine people.

you are a liar
View attachment 194106 View attachment 194107
Democrat employees
The lucrative business of crowds for hire - CNN

I never heard of such until Trump started using them at his rallys.

Here we have another perfect example of leftwing tolerance, compassion and respect for freedom of speech:

GLENSIDE, Pa. (CBS) — Protesters hit the street to voice their concerns about conservative commentator Tomi Lahren. The protesters were kept across the street from the Keswick Theater in Glenside where Lahren gave a speech Thursday night. A group of counter-protesters expressed support for Lahren. Lahren herself then came out amidst those supporting her and urged respect for the counter-protesters and their First Amendment right to free speech. This all followed an incident overnight “Nazi’s die” was spray-painted on the theater. “Truth is the new hate speech. You don’t intimidate me! See you tonight, Glenside,” Lahren tweeted. The graffiti was cleaned up before noon. No arrests have been made.

Well, seeing that the left defines all conservatives as Nazis, then Trump is correct.

Tomi Lahren is just another payed lilly white blonde Arian agitator. That is how she has chosen to make a living and boost her ratings! If she didn't ignite those passions in others who criticize her positions, she would be collecting welfare, and you howling throngs on the far, far right wouldn't like that, would you?

And when did one person's right to voice their opinions nullify another person's right to voice their own opinions? When did an inexperienced 25 year old's political opinions and speech become more relevant or have higher importance or become sacrosanct negating any other's simply because that message resonated with a particular tribal political faction, and they feared not following the herd?

Your faction gets all worked up about a little spray paint on a Poster cover glass on a theater front using that as an excuse and pretext simply to extend the agitation from a single source. Using that as a stepping stone, a broad brush is employed and used to paint any others without views in lockstep with what you have adopted as the ONLY truth, as heretics, the unwashed!

When have you scheduled to burn OUR Reichstag and propagandize that blaming the left! You damn people have forgotten what America and its First Principles are about and their PROTECTIONS FOR ALL!

Small little groups have to do something to get noticed...people know when they are in the minority and that knowledge causes them to look to make a bigger splash...Plus Soros may be running short on cash and can't be as selective in his piss ant protester militia...

Funny, and rather odd that Freedom of Expression can be attacked, by one who regularly attacks the opinions of others with his idiot-grams. Claiming "Nazi Die" is a death threat is hilarious, and the usual hyperbole by the long time troll and character assassin who authored this thread.

in itself "NAZI DIE" is not the issue. The ISSUE is that some piece of shit accused a person with reasonable
opinions of being a Nazi----publically? -----got that PIMP!! ?

Clearly hate speech IMO. Insert any specially protected class in place of "Nazi" and it would be a hate crime.

Funny, and rather odd that Freedom of Expression can be attacked, by one who regularly attacks the opinions of others with his idiot-grams. Claiming "Nazi Die" is a death threat is hilarious, and the usual hyperbole by the long time troll and character assassin who authored this thread.

in itself "NAZI DIE" is not the issue. The ISSUE is that some piece of shit accused a person with reasonable

Is that all? Whoopdiefuckindo! Remember the things said about Obama? Whom in 2008 even the GOP's candidate had to correct the vile misconceptions being spread by the Right wing echo chamber.

"I have to tell you. Sen. Obama is a decent person and a person you don’t have to be scared of as president of the United States,"
Tomi who?

A young rw hottie. She held her own on Bill Maher's show, and I respect her for her appearance there. And...she got fired from the Blaze for this view:

"I believe you can be anti-abortion and pro-choice, and that's where I sit. Personally I would never have an abortion. Personally I would never encourage anyone else to have an abortion. In fact, I've counseled friends against it. I don't believe in abortion. However, as someone who views limited government, I do believe that during the first trimester that option should be there for women and I stand behind that. Now, after the first trimester, that becomes a little more difficult for me and I do believe the government has a role when the baby is viable on its own. But during that first trimester, I think we have to approach these issues with the utmost compassion for young women that are going through an experience that luckily I never had to go through"

Tomi Lahren clears up her views on abortion that got her ousted from TheBlaze

Clearly hate speech IMO. Insert any specially protected class in place of "Nazi" and it would be a hate crime.

That's an interesting POV I hadn't considered. If she has German ancestry and they find the perps. a good lawyer could probably make that case. . .

That probably is just as bigoted as any of the other slanderous, bigoted, racial slurs we are accustomed to being offended by.

Nope, he never said that, he said there were some other fine folks there, not everyone there was a nazi.
Give a link showing him say that, not a cut and paste by MSM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People on both the left and right use Nazi and Hitler comparisons far to much all that does is show they have a weak and lazy mind and no understanding of what Hitler and the Nazis were.

Vandalism is criminal activity. But the message isn't.
Making death threats is a crime, moron.

Tomi Lahren is a Nazi now?

Indeed, the tolerance, to these people there are two groups, them and the Nazis. And everyone who doesn't 100% agree with them on every issue and isn't willing to suck their buttholes, is a Nazi. Such a showcasing of tolerance.

Tomi Lahren is just another payed lilly white blonde Arian agitator. That is how she has chosen to make a living and boost her ratings! If she didn't ignite those passions in others who criticize her positions, she would be collecting welfare, and you howling throngs on the far, far right wouldn't like that, would you?

And when did one person's right to voice their opinions nullify another person's right to voice their own opinions? When did an inexperienced 25 year old's political opinions and speech become more relevant or have higher importance or become sacrosanct negating any other's simply because that message resonated with a particular tribal political faction, and they feared not following the herd?

Your faction gets all worked up about a little spray paint on a Poster cover glass on a theater front using that as an excuse and pretext simply to extend the agitation from a single source. Using that as a stepping stone, a broad brush is employed and used to paint any others without views in lockstep with what you have adopted as the ONLY truth, as heretics, the unwashed!

When have you scheduled to burn OUR Reichstag and propagandize that blaming the left! You damn people have forgotten what America and its First Principles are about and their PROTECTIONS FOR ALL!
Amazing. In one post you you were racist, misogynistic, defended vandalism and promoted hate.

Amazing. In one post you you were racist, misogynistic, defended vandalism and promoted hate.
Really? In one sentence you've shown yourself to be an abject fool with a distinct disability to evaluate critical thinking with any objectivity, any ability to interpret the written word to any comprehensible degree and to be just another useful idiot running with the herd! Were you brought up in the Missouri boot heel by any chance?

He said no such thing, you sleazy lying asshole.

Attacking your imbecile opinions isn't an attack on freedom of speech, you double barreled moron. Attacking dumbass opinions is the reason we have freedom of speech.

Last edited:

Oh, I see.....you want to protect NAZIs.....color me surprised.
Only the mentally retarded could possibly draw such a conclusion.

Really? In one sentence you've shown yourself to be an abject fool with a distinct disability to evaluate critical thinking with any objectivity, any ability to interpret the written word to any comprehensible degree and to be just another useful idiot running with the herd! Were you brought up in the Missouri boot heel by any chance?
Nothing worse than a long winded blowhard.

Not with Dim lawyers and judges in the court system.

Hate crimes only apply if they are a conservative.

He said no such thing, you sleazy lying asshole.

The guy must think that Trump also said immigrants are animals.

He must be taking the script directly from CNN.

Forum List

Back