NBA players allowed to wear Social Justice Statements on their jerseys instead of names.

What would happen if a White NBA player wore "All Lives Matter" on his shirt?
He wouldnt make it out of the locker room. Let alone to the floor. Why do you ask?

Come to think of it, the only white player with enough clout to do that is married to a Black woman.

Watch as the viewership for NBA games fall drastically.....some dumb jocks never learn....they have the near ruin that the NFL went through by players being political as an example of what happens when they insert politics into the game....people want an escape that's why they watch sports....so go ahead NBA...show us all how stupid you are....
None of the major sports markets give a shit about your demographic. They have all turned to the more enlightened younger crowd. No one cares if a bunch of old, dying, insecure racist white men dont watch. Havent you clowns learned that by now? :laughing0301:
Not very bright....the older generation is more faithful to their teams and sport and we have the money that the league needs....the older generation isn't standing on the street corner in front of the liquor store with our pants down around our knees and a cap on backwards selling crack......

Watch as the viewership for NBA games fall drastically.....some dumb jocks never learn....they have the near ruin that the NFL went through by players being political as an example of what happens when they insert politics into the game....people want an escape that's why they watch sports....so go ahead NBA...show us all how stupid you are....
None of the major sports markets give a shit about your demographic. They have all turned to the more enlightened younger crowd. No one cares if a bunch of old, dying, insecure racist white men dont watch. Havent you clowns learned that by now? :laughing0301:
Not very bright....the older generation is more faithful to their teams and sport and we have the money that the league needs....the older generation isn't standing on the street corner in front of the liquor store with our pants down around our knees and a cap on backwards selling crack......
It must be very bright. The NBA has been in that mode for at least the last 7 years and they have made more money than ever before. However, I think you miss the point. They dont want your money so you can go watch NASCAR. Well I forgot. NASCAR doesnt want you either. :laughing0301:

It must be very bright. The NBA has been in that mode for at least the last 7 years and they have made more money than ever before. However, I think you miss the point. They dont want your money so you can go watch NASCAR. Well I forgot. NASCAR doesnt want you either. :laughing0301:
Lets see how they do playing with their finger in the fans chest.....

I have some ideas...

"I ignore thousands of black youth killed every year by other blacks"

"I make millions because I'm athletic...but still oppressed"

"I do nothing to actually help blacks, just bitch on social media"

" White privilege is real!...even in a league that is 90% black.

I have some ideas...

"I ignore thousands of black youth killed every year by other blacks"

"I make millions because I'm athletic...but still oppressed"

"I do nothing to actually help blacks, just bitch on social media"

" White privilege is real!...even in a league that is 90% black.
Those dont sound like your ideas. They sound more like retarded conservative talking points handed to you by Faux news or Rush.

The NBA will die.

It hasn’t been worth a fuck for 20 years anyways.

Zero parity. All the good players eventually sell out and go to the big markets. How fucking lame.

Not to mention basketball players are the biggest pussies going these days.

The NBA will die.

Zero parity. All the good players eventually sell out and go to the big markets. How fucking lame.

You will be long dead and rotting before the NBA dies. :)

The NBA will die.

That's when I stopped watching the NBA...when James and other top names began scrambling to bigger markets screwing over small market fans I turned it off....

The NBA will die.

That's when I stopped watching the NBA...when James and other top names began scrambling to bigger markets screwing over small market fans I turned it off....
But the league progressively made more money each year so I guess you turning it off had zero effect. it must suck to know that you are so irrelevant that no one and I do mean no one wants your money.

I don't watch the NBA so I'll never see it.

I do watch the NFL. But, if they bring politics and social issues into the game I'll stop watching. If there is anything positive from COVID-19 its we've all found other things to entertain ourselves that are free or don't cost that much $$$$. I have no issue saying bye to any of these sports.

The NBA will die.

You will be long dead and rotting before the NBA dies. :)

You’re just a bucket full of insight, aren’t you?
Youre not very good at predicting the future. Basketball is growing not declining.

NBA may not realize what a pandora's box they may have just opened. Though there are fewer white players there, we could start seeing BAN AA, SHOOT LOOTERS, BAN RAP, NAAWP, CONGRESSIONAL WHITE CAUCUS, WHITE PLAYERS UNION, WHITE POWER, ALL WHITE JURY, BAN KAPERNICK, FIRE DON LEMON

Or we could have names on jerseys to honor people >> DONALD TRUMP, MIKE PENCE, ANN COULTER, DAVID DUKE, DON IMUS, CLARENCE THOMAS, BEN CARSON, HERMAN CAIN, LARRY ELDER, TIM SCOTT, ALLEN WEST, DAVID CLARKE, CANDACE OWENS

I do watch the NFL. But, if they bring politics and social issues into the game I'll stop watching. If there is anything positive from COVID-19 its we've all found other things to entertain ourselves that are free or don't cost that much $$$$. I have no issue saying bye to any of these sports.
You better find something else to do then. Its coming.

Already have and that's fine. Won't miss it.

He wouldnt make it out of the locker room. Let alone to the floor. Why do you ask?

Come to think of it, the only white player with enough clout to do that is married to a Black woman.

and this creature tries to claim he isn't a black supremacist.

Already have and that's fine. Won't miss it.
You just claimed you would stop and now youre claiming you already have. Which one is it? :(

" I do watch the NFL. But, if they bring politics and social issues into the game I'll stop watching. "

The NBA will die.

Overpaid spoiled brats.

Forum List

Back