NBA Playoffs

Can't believe the Bulls will miss the playoffs and have to see the Pistons get swept by Cleveland
We got to start somewhere.

Rose sucks. He's not the man he was before he broke.

What about Miami? Is bosh out? I heard he's sick?

I 'm hoping Miami plays Boston
Im just glad we're back to making the playoffs. Give this team some playoff experience. The east is winnable.

Lebron is in the East stop talking stupid
He's getting old. He's proven he's beatable. Who knows where he'll be next year. Maybe not even in the east. LA needs a new Kobe.

This year he is in Cleveland, that makes the odds of anyone else making the finals pretty low.

We got to start somewhere.

Rose sucks. He's not the man he was before he broke.

What about Miami? Is bosh out? I heard he's sick?

Im just glad we're back to making the playoffs. Give this team some playoff experience. The east is winnable.

He's getting old. He's proven he's beatable. Who knows where he'll be next year. Maybe not even in the east. LA needs a new Kobe.

This year he is in Cleveland, that makes the odds of anyone else making the finals pretty low.
Anything the pistons do positive this year is bonus. Next year I'll expect more despite who lebrons playing with. The warriors Dallas and San Antonio didn't care about lebron they beat lebrons inferior team in the finals.

Anything the pistons do positive this year is bonus. Next year I'll expect more despite who lebrons playing with. The warriors Dallas and San Antonio didn't care about lebron they beat lebrons inferior team in the finals.

This year is the year that counts.

just cavs
N4rnEeX.png
resize

Not next year

Not next year

Next year counts next year. Not this year. This year counts this year.

Not next year

If golden state wins the next two games I win $5

Basketboll is for negro Jerks surelly . .

Oh I got to report that

Reason: Racial slurs
Negro please! Jk

Reported again Thank you
Are you serious? Lighten up bro I love you.

I'm going to win $5 if warriors win their last game. Think they'll do it? And at least they tie the bulls record no matter what. This win against the spurs makes me think they might beat the spurs in the Western conference finals

Oh I got to report that

Negro please! Jk

Reported again Thank you

I'm going to win $5 if warriors win their last game. Think they'll do it? And at least they tie the bulls record no matter what. This win against the spurs makes me think they might beat the spurs in the Western conference finals

They may, but Duncan didn't play and the Spurs are a different animal during the playoffs. I don't think they are going to tip their hand in a meaningless game.

Oh I got to report that

Negro please! Jk

Reported again Thank you

They may, but Duncan didn't play and the Spurs are a different animal during the playoffs. I don't think they are going to tip their hand in a meaningless game.
They finally lost at home. I hope the spurs do it.

Would you like to see lebron win? I'm conflicted.

Oh I got to report that

Negro please! Jk

Reported again Thank you

They finally lost at home. I hope the spurs do it.

Would you like to see lebron win? I'm conflicted.

Not a Cleveland fan, I want the West to win. I'd love to see the Trail Blazers take it all.

Not next year

Was Kobe holding back because he knew his team wasn't going to win regardless? All the sudden he scores 60?

Forum List

Back