NBA Playoffs

warriors, memphis, thunder, clippers, pistons, & pacers will advance.

the Hornets & Heat will go to triple overtime in Game 7 and whoever wins wins. I'm happy either way.

the Hornets & Heat will go to triple overtime in Game 7 and whoever wins wins. I'm happy either way.
You picking the Piston's to upset the Heat too? Nice! If it happens it will be so great. Then no matter what after that this will have been a great season and we will have great hope for next year. If they get swept in the first round then we will know that a lot of work needs to be done before we are serious contenders.

The Piston's have already achieved their goal this year thanks to Van Gundy. He is the man.

You picking the Piston's to upset the Heat too? Nice! If it happens it will be so great. Then no matter what after that this will have been a great season and we will have great hope for next year. If they get swept in the first round then we will know that a lot of work needs to be done before we are serious contenders.

The Piston's have already achieved their goal this year thanks to Van Gundy. He is the man.

Portland lost Aldridge and 80% of their starting line-up, and they managed to get back to the playoffs. They have a huge FA cap space and a lot of youth. Terry should get coach of the year and Olshey executive of the year.

Portland lost Aldridge and 80% of their starting line-up, and they managed to get back to the playoffs. They have a huge FA cap space and a lot of youth. Terry should get coach of the year and Olshey executive of the year.
Oops. I said Heat I meant Cavs.

So Portland might be a future contender? That's cool. Who else do you see being a possible contender in years to come? I don't see the Clippers every doing anything. I thought OKC and Durant would win a ring but I don't see that happening anymore. The year they had a chance is when they had Harden and they blew it.

Oops. I said Heat I meant Cavs.

So Portland might be a future contender? That's cool. Who else do you see being a possible contender in years to come? I don't see the Clippers every doing anything. I thought OKC and Durant would win a ring but I don't see that happening anymore. The year they had a chance is when they had Harden and they blew it.

New York, Brooklyn and the Lakers are in trouble for a while. I think Minnesota and Philadelphia are a year or two away from being very good. OKC might lose Durant in this off season, depending on where he goes he could put a team in contention.

FA is a big factor from being a contender one year or being a nothing.

BK32 is the best dunker in the NBA after Zach Lavine & Air Gordon. I live for dunks. I live for show.

the Thunder will get better without that pinhead Durant

Pistons looking like they came to play today. I was expecting cleveland to be up by 20 after the first qtr

the cavs and pistons are both a bunch of losers. this WNBA series has zero effect on the playoffs.

Forum List

Back