NBA Playoffs

Lebron has fallen.

now everyone knows he & MJ are a bunch of overrated losers.

I don't expect the Pistons to win but atleast they are being competitive and not approaching the game like they don't have a chance. I hate watching the team who is favored win by 24 while they other team is just happy to be in the playoffs

you're right. folks just give up against Lebron that's the only time he wins.

if folks didn't give up his overrated ass would never win a game. NOT A GAME! NOT A ONE! NOT A ONE! NOT A ONE!

overrated.

Pistons looking like they came to play today. I was expecting cleveland to be up by 20 after the first qtr
Up 7 in the 4th but lost by 5

I bet after this loss they get swept because they will be mentally exhausted. They played so well for so long and to come out on the losing end means they will not win another game in this series

Pistons looking like they came to play today. I was expecting cleveland to be up by 20 after the first qtr

I bet after this loss they get swept because they will be mentally exhausted. They played so well for so long and to come out on the losing end means they will not win another game in this series
I don't think so. For one, Cleveland will relax thinking they got this and one game things won't go their way in the end. It's hard winning 4 straight.

2. Detroit won 3 games this year against Cleveland and Cleveland 1. I know those weren't playoff games but still it's not a horrible match up.

3. You guys thought Toronto would be in the Eastern conference finals. You still sure about that?

4. It's just game 1 in Cleveland. They were supposed to win game 1.

5. You may be right but it's also obvious the pistons are close. Give us Kevin Durant we beat Cleveland. Maybe even golden state if we pick up 2 good players in the off season. One guy like green on the warriors. Every team needs a guy like that.

6. Cocky Cleveland fans need to realize they are in for a big disappointment. Don't get too cocky. Especially when lebrons leaving after they get beat.

7 Just don't get blown out and embarrassed. I think the pistons will win 1 at home. Maybe take one in cleveland

I don't think so. For one, Cleveland will relax thinking they got this and one game things won't go their way in the end. It's hard winning 4 straight.

2. Detroit won 3 games this year against Cleveland and Cleveland 1. I know those weren't playoff games but still it's not a horrible match up.

3. You guys thought Toronto would be in the Eastern conference finals. You still sure about that?

5. You may be right but it's also obvious the pistons are close. Give us Kevin Durant we beat Cleveland. Maybe even golden state if we pick up 2 good players in the off season. One guy like green on the warriors. Every team needs a guy like that.

6. Cocky Cleveland fans need to realize they are in for a big disappointment. Don't get too cocky. Especially when lebrons leaving after they get beat.

7 Just don't get blown out and embarrassed. I think the pistons will win 1 at home. Maybe take one in cleveland

The fact that they had a 7 pt lead in the 4th qtr and loss, their confidence is all gone now

They had to win this game after playing so well for so many quarters but now they won't have nothing left mentally physically

The fact that they had a 7 pt lead in the 4th qtr and loss, their confidence is all gone now

They had to win this game after playing so well for so many quarters but now they won't have nothing left mentally physically
That's not Detroit Basketball. I bet you they don't get swept! Change your pic to a jackass

That's not Detroit Basketball. I bet you they don't get swept! Change your pic to a jackass

If they get swept will you get your internet service cancelled?

Would you want that?

Would you want that?

Yes I will sleep sooooooo much better at night

Would you want that?

Can I answer? Lol!

Would you want that?

Can I answer? Lol!
I thought we were all brathas from otha mothas?

no, the WNBA is for jerks and lesbians

All the WNBA are UGLY
You and the other gay guy must be gay.

interview-renee-montgomery-connecticut-sun-02.jpg

Skylar-Diggins-self.jpg

Forum List

Back