blake griffin.

is God.

BOW AT HIS FEET NOW!

the clippers.

the dominant clippers.

blake griffin.

is God.

BOW AT HIS FEET NOW!
I just don't see it. Seems that teams best years are behind them. They came close but I don't see a championship in that franchises future. I don't think the clippers have ever won a championship. I know they haven't since Showtime in the 80s. I've seen 3 piston championships. Should have been 4 but I believe Chauncey billups threw the finals. He was in on it with that crooked ref donnahee or whatever his name was.

you are blake griffin's bitch!!

Griffin can only try to whip little guys and then he gets hurts himself! The guy is a loser.

Hell, my wife would mop the kitchen floor with him, and then would have to whip his ass for not getting into the corners.

there are few people who understand basketball, but everyone has an opinion

Lyin Papageorgio doesn't understand basketball

Cg6Zu4BU4AAaS_x.jpg

The Pistons made 15 three pointers today, you think that will happen again in this series????????????????

They average 9.1 three pointers a game, so yeah it's likely.

Them mutherfuckers ain't hitting 15 three's no more this season

Who do you see meeting in the Eastern finals and west?

I think the heat will upset Cleveland and the spurs win it all.

Indiana and Cleveland

SA and GS
And who wins?
Reggie Jackson learned a valuable lesson. Never ever hope the refs bail you out. I couldnt believe he tried to draw a foul instead of trying to tie the score.

They average 9.1 three pointers a game, so yeah it's likely.

Them mutherfuckers ain't hitting 15 three's no more this season

Who do you see meeting in the Eastern finals and west?

I think the heat will upset Cleveland and the spurs win it all.

Indiana and Cleveland

SA and GS
And who wins?
Reggie Jackson learned a valuable lesson. Never ever hope the refs bail you out. I couldnt believe he tried to draw a foul instead of trying to tie the score.
I hope they got something out of this sweep. It's pretty bad to get swept but I think people were expecting it. And games 13&4 were close. That's something right?

We need to get rid of andre drummond. If you can't shoot free throws you'll never be on a winning team. What stupid team is going to pay him a lot?

I think the spurs are going to beat golden state with a gimpy curry

Forum List

Back