NBA Playoffs

Them mutherfuckers ain't hitting 15 three's no more this season

Who do you see meeting in the Eastern finals and west?

I think the heat will upset Cleveland and the spurs win it all.

Indiana and Cleveland

SA and GS
And who wins?
Reggie Jackson learned a valuable lesson. Never ever hope the refs bail you out. I couldnt believe he tried to draw a foul instead of trying to tie the score.
I hope they got something out of this sweep. It's pretty bad to get swept but I think people were expecting it. And games 13&4 were close. That's something right?

We need to get rid of andre drummond. If you can't shoot free throws you'll never be on a winning team. What stupid team is going to pay him a lot?

I think the spurs are going to beat golden state with a gimpy curry
They have a 50/50 chance of improving. SVG is a good coach but he whines too much and I'm going to give him another year before he loses the team. This was valuable experience for the Pistons especially playing Lebron in the playoffs. You are crazy if you let Drummond go. Dont be the fool that lets him go and he helps another team win a ring and improves his free throws.

If the Clippers dont get the Dubs then SA wont.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Warriors rule! The team really stepped up without Curry, and there was no celebration in Houston last night!

The really sad part, is this girl I'm dating now.......I told her I was watching the Warriors game last night, and she said "what is that? some sort of geeky online game?"

She's lucky she's a cutie

I dont see it. They have a squad. If they get swept its going to be all close games.

The Pistons made 15 three pointers today, you think that will happen again in this series????????????????

They average 9.1 three pointers a game, so yeah it's likely.

Them mutherfuckers ain't hitting 15 three's no more this season

Who do you see meeting in the Eastern finals and west?

I think the heat will upset Cleveland and the spurs win it all.

Indiana and Cleveland

SA and GS
Are you still not watching? Indiana might not make it out of the first round and golden state might not repeat. See mother fucker? You never know.

Warriors rule! The team really stepped up without Curry, and there was no celebration in Houston last night!

The really sad part, is this girl I'm dating now.......I told her I was watching the Warriors game last night, and she said "what is that? some sort of geeky online game?"

Warriors won't repeat. Sad for curry to get hurt now. Maybe he shouldn't have played so hard trying to break the bulls record.

Reminds me of bradys perfect season where he lost to eli in the superbowl

Warriors won't repeat. Sad for curry to get hurt now. Maybe he shouldn't have played so hard trying to break the bulls record.

Well, we know it'll be San Antonio, OKC, or Golden State that will win. The Eastern Conference doesn't have teams like that.

Who do you think will go all the way

What did the record have to do with Curry getting hurt? He slipped on a wet spot and banged his knee.

Dubs blew Houston out of the water last night without Curry. Hopefully the Clips win the series with Portland to give us some time to get Curry back.
Isn't Paul and Blake out?
Yes. They are both out. Blake is done for the season.
So Toronto V Charlotte

Portland V Warriors,

ATL v Cavs,

OKC v SAS

I wish OKC was playing the Warriors. I think they could beat them without Curry. I don't think Portland can. I wouldn't be surprised if the Warriors rested Curry game one. If they win game one, rest him game two. Hell, if they win game 1 and 2 maybe even rest him game 3. Or is he already out for game 1 and 2?

Forum List

Back