NBA Playoffs

Pistons looking like they came to play today. I was expecting cleveland to be up by 20 after the first qtr
Up 7 in the 4th but lost by 5
They are going to lose the series but they matchup well with the Cavs. I wouldnt be surprised if this went 6 or 7.

They getting swept
I dont see it. They have a squad. If they get swept its going to be all close games.

The Pistons made 15 three pointers today, you think that will happen again in this series????????????????

Pistons looking like they came to play today. I was expecting cleveland to be up by 20 after the first qtr
They are going to lose the series but they matchup well with the Cavs. I wouldnt be surprised if this went 6 or 7.

They getting swept
I dont see it. They have a squad. If they get swept its going to be all close games.

The Pistons made 15 three pointers today, you think that will happen again in this series????????????????
Doesnt have to but yes I think it will happen again.

They getting swept

Doesnt have to but yes I think it will happen again.

Doesn't have to? That's the main reason why they were in the game and had a 7 pt lead in the 4th qtr

They getting swept

They average 9.1 three pointers a game, so yeah it's likely.

They getting swept

Them mutherfuckers ain't hitting 15 three's no more this season

They getting swept

So you love LeShon James? How many rings mo he gonna get?

They getting swept

So you love LeShon James? How many rings mo he gonna get?

I hate him and smart enough to know he won't be challenged until JUNE

They getting swept

Who do you see meeting in the Eastern finals and west?

I think the heat will upset Cleveland and the spurs win it all.

They getting swept

Indiana and Cleveland

SA and GS

Indiana and Cleveland

SA and GS
And who wins?

Indiana and Cleveland

SA and GS
And who wins?

GS and Cle

Not sure why I am even watching the playoffs, should just wait until June

Indiana and Cleveland

SA and GS
And who wins?

Vegas, as always.

Indiana and Cleveland

SA and GS
And who wins?

Vegas, as always.
Fbj seems to be sure Detroit's getting swept. They might, but since he thinks he knows what's going to happen I want him to call each series. You too. Are the raptors going to win their series?

Indiana and Cleveland

SA and GS
And who wins?

Vegas, as always.
Fbj seems to be sure Detroit's getting swept. They might, but since he thinks he knows what's going to happen I want him to call each series. You too. Are the raptors going to win their series?

Yes, so will Cleveland, Golden St., San Antonio, OKC, and the Clippers.

Indiana and Cleveland

SA and GS
And who wins?

Vegas, as always.

Dallas might steal one

Indiana and Cleveland

SA and GS
And who wins?

Vegas, as always.

Dallas might steal one

They may steal one but you wanted my picks. No way does Dallas win four of the next six games

They getting swept
Last night wasn't close and funny that Cleveland ended up breaking a record for most 3s in a playoff game?

Cleveland can and might sweep Detroit but I still think lebron will take his foot off the gas plus the next two games are in Detroit. We will see after game three. Interesting to see how Detroit responds.

I wouldn't be upset if Cleveland upset golden state but beating up the pistons tells us nothing

THE STRONG SINEWY TIGERLIKE CLIPPERS ARE DOMINATING THE OLD TIRED ELEPHANTLIKE BLAZERS!

THE STRONG SINEWY TIGERLIKE CLIPPERS ARE DOMINATING THE OLD TIRED ELEPHANTLIKE BLAZERS!
I can't believe the rockets are going to win one even with curry out I would have picked golden state. I bet curry plays next game.

And watch golden state come back and win one

Forum List

Back