City paying reparations to coloreds; now getting sued

More white stupidity. And I am tired of dishonest whites who have what they do because they excluded us taking stupid.

You would get reparations the form of damages paid after your lawsuit.

Since white racism continues now and white gays are racist, then we aren't talking about the past. Furthermore if you support MAGA then you are taking about going back to the past. So drop that dumb ass tactic too.

We are 34 trillion in debt accumulated in the past and present but have lost 51 trillion in the past 34 years. Instead of talking stupid, maybe you recognize that if we end the racism, we end the debt.
There's was no action taken then, but rather now. And I'm not white. You know what they say about assuming. :wink:

Welfare is relevant. Ever notice how you spend money that you earn versus money given to you? Quite a difference.

Anyhow, the paper said nothing about what you claimed. So how did whites take your money? Where's the connection to this paper you cited?
No it isn't. The link shows that America has lost 51 trilion in the last 34 years alone due to racism. Thats all you need to know. I am tIred of whites asking disingenuous questions.

There's was no action taken then, but rather now. And I'm not white. You know what they say about assuming. :wink:
The dfference between what you claimed and reparations is the gvernment promised blacks reparations at the end of slavery then reneged. Then the government allowed other abuses to go on for 100 more years And then after that, whites have chosen to circumvent the laws made and continue the abuses. While that was going on, the government enacted all kinds of programs to help whites increase wealth.

If you aren't white then you don't assume things about welfare when the discussion is money lost due to racism, and you don't ask what have whites taken from an indvidual as if that means no problem exists.

There are some physicists who think white should not be considered a color. Is that racist?

White lacks hue, but try to paint something without the color white in your repertoire. White is essential.
White s a color, just like white is a race. So if you aren't white....

No it isn't. The link shows that America has lost 51 trilion in the last 34 years alone due to racism. Thats all you need to know. I am tIred of whites asking disingenuous questions.
No, the link does not show that. You made a personal and tenuous connection. Show where whites taking from you is in that paper.

The dfference between what you claimed and reparations is the gvernment promised blacks reparations at the end of slavery then reneged. Then the government allowed other abuses to go on for 100 more years And then after that, whites have chosen to circumvent the laws made and continue the abuses. While that was going on, the government enacted all kinds of programs to help whites increase wealth.

If you aren't white then you don't assume things about welfare when the discussion is money lost due to racism, and you don't ask what have whites taken from an indvidual as if that means no problem exists.
I'm in a group far more overlooked than you, so I don't need your preaching.

But you claimed whites took from you. Explain.

The GOVERNMENT never promised reparations. William Tecumseh Sherman proposed giving ex-slaves forty acres seized from slave owners and the temporary loan of a government owned mule. He wasn't authorized to make that offer and it was quickly rescinded.
"Many Americans have heard of “40 acres and a mule” — the common phrase used to describe Union Gen. William T. Sherman’s Special Field Orders No. 15, which in January 1865 laid out redistribution of Confederate land in South Carolina, Georgia and Florida to former slaves under certain conditions. That land was quickly returned to white Southerners by President Andrew Johnson in the fall of 1865.

Lesser-known is the Union’s seizure and redistribution of land on South Carolina’s Sea Islands under the U.S. Revenue Act of 1862. Under that law, the U.S. seized lands from Southern landowners who did not pay taxes to the Union. When the Emancipation Proclamation took effect in 1863, freed slaves were able to buy land sold at auction there. "

So just to reiterate.

My understanding is the Evanston applicants for reparations only have to be slave descendants. There is no requirement to show the applicant was discriminated against in housing.
I'd like to see what proof Evanston is requiring of slave descent. Is black skin enough or are family bibles and/or birth certificates required.

Forum List

Back