NBA Playoffs

This year he is in Cleveland, that makes the odds of anyone else making the finals pretty low.
Anything the pistons do positive this year is bonus. Next year I'll expect more despite who lebrons playing with. The warriors Dallas and San Antonio didn't care about lebron they beat lebrons inferior team in the finals.

This year is the year that counts.
Not next year

Next year counts next year. Not this year. This year counts this year.
Was Kobe holding back because he knew his team wasn't going to win regardless? All the sudden he scores 60?

The fed him the ball, they had nothing to play for, give Kobe the ball all night and let him shoot. They have placated him for years, now they can move forward.

Anything the pistons do positive this year is bonus. Next year I'll expect more despite who lebrons playing with. The warriors Dallas and San Antonio didn't care about lebron they beat lebrons inferior team in the finals.

Not next year

Was Kobe holding back because he knew his team wasn't going to win regardless? All the sudden he scores 60?

The fed him the ball, they had nothing to play for, give Kobe the ball all night and let him shoot. They have placated him for years, now they can move forward.
Pistons beat Cleveland in overtime yesterday. You can't say Cleveland didn't want to win that game. And even if they sweep us in the playoffs, I think the Pistons had a great season this year. It is something to build on. I don't know if Lebron played or not yesterday. If he did that was a good confidence builder going into the playoffs. Remember you guys said the Piston's would get swept. OMG can you image if they upset Cleveland? Or took them to 7? That would certainly hurt Cleveland's chances against Toronto in the finals, or whoever they play.

I can't wait to see Spurs and Golden State in the Western finals.

It wouldn't surprise me to see GS knocked out in round 2 since they need 3's to go in so they can WIN

That's not championship basketball to me
It must be championship basketball. Thats how they won the championship last year.

Negro please! Jk

Reported again Thank you
Are you serious? Lighten up bro I love you.

I'm going to win $5 if warriors win their last game. Think they'll do it? And at least they tie the bulls record no matter what. This win against the spurs makes me think they might beat the spurs in the Western conference finals

They may, but Duncan didn't play and the Spurs are a different animal during the playoffs. I don't think they are going to tip their hand in a meaningless game.
They finally lost at home. I hope the spurs do it.

Would you like to see lebron win? I'm conflicted.

Not a Cleveland fan, I want the West to win. I'd love to see the Trail Blazers take it all.
:rofl:

Dame is from my city but he wont get past the second round if they even get to that.

2 legends.

Cf86DZoUkAEA1L4.jpg
Who is the white guy? Looks like Chandler Parsons.

Basketboll is for negro Jerks surelly . .

Oh I got to report that

Reason: Racial slurs
Negro please! Jk

Reported again Thank you

I'm going to win $5 if warriors win their last game. Think they'll do it? And at least they tie the bulls record no matter what. This win against the spurs makes me think they might beat the spurs in the Western conference finals

They may, but Duncan didn't play and the Spurs are a different animal during the playoffs. I don't think they are going to tip their hand in a meaningless game.
Spurs cant beat Dubs. Duncan is actually a liability for the Spurs when they play the Dubs. Never thought I would say that about him.

It wouldn't surprise me to see GS knocked out in round 2 since they need 3's to go in so they can WIN

It must be championship basketball. Thats how they won the championship last year.
They beat the bulls record and still guys like me and fbj are busting their balls? Man are we haters. But then if we are, so are the Bulls because they say if they played this Golden State Warriors team they would have swept them. And I tend to believe that is true. This isn't a great team. This is a pretty damn good offensive team but not the greatest. They broke the Bulls record but that was this year against this weak ass competition. Only other good team out there is the Spurs.

And I hated the Bulls, so it isn't like I'm a partial Bulls fan. I'm not. In fact I hated the Bulls but don't hate Golden State. If Golden State wins another championship then I'll start to hate them.

They beat the bulls record and still guys like me and fbj are busting their balls? Man are we haters. But then if we are, so are the Bulls because they say if they played this Golden State Warriors team they would have swept them. And I tend to believe that is true. This isn't a great team. This is a pretty damn good offensive team but not the greatest. They broke the Bulls record but that was this year against this weak ass competition. Only other good team out there is the Spurs.

And I hated the Bulls, so it isn't like I'm a partial Bulls fan. I'm not. In fact I hated the Bulls but don't hate Golden State. If Golden State wins another championship then I'll start to hate them.
They can say what they want to. I say I bet a million dollars if the Dubs played the members of the 95 Bulls right now the Dubs would sweep them. Dubs tend to get people that dont know basketball saying they are only an offensive team. Thats not true. The Suns with Nash were a purely offensive team. Dubs have some of the best defense I have seen outside of some of the Spurs teams, Bad boy Detroit teams, and those 95 Bulls.

They can say what they want to. I say I bet a million dollars if the Dubs played the members of the 95 Bulls right now the Dubs would sweep them. Dubs tend to get people that dont know basketball saying they are only an offensive team. Thats not true. The Suns with Nash were a purely offensive team. Dubs have some of the best defense I have seen outside of some of the Spurs teams, Bad boy Detroit teams, and those 95 Bulls.
Oh BS! I've seen great defensive teams and they are not great defense. They aren't bad but they aren't great. Bulls in 6 and that's giving Golden State home court because they finished with a better record.

Not next year

Pistons beat Cleveland in overtime yesterday. You can't say Cleveland didn't want to win that game. And even if they sweep us in the playoffs, I think the Pistons had a great season this year. It is something to build on. I don't know if Lebron played or not yesterday. If he did that was a good confidence builder going into the playoffs. Remember you guys said the Piston's would get swept. OMG can you image if they upset Cleveland? Or took them to 7? That would certainly hurt Cleveland's chances against Toronto in the finals, or whoever they play.

I can't wait to see Spurs and Golden State in the Western finals.

The finally made the playoffs after eight seasons congrats, I just don't see them getting by Cleveland.

The Blazers should have only won 25 games and are in the playoffs and could challenge the Clips.

Reported again Thank you

They finally lost at home. I hope the spurs do it.

Would you like to see lebron win? I'm conflicted.

Not a Cleveland fan, I want the West to win. I'd love to see the Trail Blazers take it all.
:rofl:

Dame is from my city but he wont get past the second round if they even get to that.

I agree.

BS that's as stupid as Pippen saying they would sweep this Warriors team.

I'm happy they won 73 games but they need to win the whole enchilada or the season is a waste. They seem real focused so I think they should.

the Warriors are gon easily sweep the Rockets. The Beard will fall at Steph's feet!

BS that's as stupid as Pippen saying they would sweep this Warriors team.

I'm happy they won 73 games but they need to win the whole enchilada or the season is a waste. They seem real focused so I think they should.
Not really. If the players from the 95 Bulls played the Dubs tomorrow they would get wasted. Theyre out of shape and long past their prime.

The NBA season is over. Thats done and gone. The playoffs is a new season. Thats how all the teams approach it. What they did in the regular season will never be a waste.

the Warriors are gon easily sweep the Rockets. The Beard will fall at Steph's feet!
What do you expect when you have a piece of shit like Dwight Howard? Who in their right mind would take him after the Rockets trade him next year? It would have to be a team with no center and I would pay Dwight league minimum unless he gets the team to the playoffs.

Forum List

Back