NBA Tonight

Lebron is a very good goy that makes Dan Gilbert a lot of money. Of course this successful organization is led by a jewish owner, Dan Gilbert, and a Jewish coach David Blatt. It is no coincidence either.

The pace seems to favor the Warriors.

Usher sang the slowest, most drawn out National Anthem in history.

Once the game started, I agree, it was much faster with the Dubs playing Bogut a total of 3 minutes. David Lee (6'9") really only played 15 minutes, though it seemed like more. They went mostly with 2 guards and 3 forwards and gassed LeBron out, plus he got his head sliced open by the camera. Mosgov had a career game, but that was the trade-off.

Good game 4. Game 1 was entertaining. Game 2 was tough to watch for 3 quarters, but then the Warriors went on a run to get to OT. I missed game 3.
game 3 was not good for the Dubs

If the Warriors continue their play in game 5, this series is over in six. They wore out Lebron. The talent is deeper, more athleticism, better scores, faster.

LeBron is the only reason the Cavs could stay close. He is by far the best player in the league, it's not even close. Curry, is all finesse, Hardin can't play defense to save his life. Lebron can score, rebound, defend, steal, assist, you name it.

I still want the Warriors to win it all.

If the Warriors continue their play in game 5, this series is over in six. They wore out Lebron. The talent is deeper, more athleticism, better scores, faster.

LeBron is the only reason the Cavs could stay close. He is by far the best player in the league, it's not even close. Curry, is all finesse, Hardin can't play defense to save his life. Lebron can score, rebound, defend, steal, assist, you name it.

I say it will go 7 with the Dubs winning it all.. Lebron has another game in him.

thank goodness the warriors won last night.oakland is in danger of losing ALL their sports teams.the warriors pretty much being good as gone in a couple of years so the city of oakland deserves a championship more than anyone.I hope the warriors win it all and then when they do move to san fran in a couple of years.they suck just like they have the last forty years in oakland.

it seemed like Steve Kerr was not making the proper adjustments and substitutionsin games 2 and 3. Let's see if cleveland makes the proper adjustments in the next game.

thank goodness the warriors won last night.oakland is in danger of losing ALL their sports teams.the warriors pretty much being good as gone in a couple of years so the city of oakland deserves a championship more than anyone.I hope the warriors win it all and then when they do move to san fran in a couple of years.they suck just like they have the last forty years in oakland.
how can you say they deserve more than Cleveland? California has a lot of Champions what does Ohio have?

how can you say they deserve more than Cleveland? California has a lot of Champions what does Ohio have?

under normal circumstances I would not be rooting for Oakland and I would agree cleveland deserves this championship but like i said,this isnt normal circumstances.

If I had a crystal ball and knew things would work out for at least the A's and Raiders to stay then i would indeed be pulling for cleveland but i dont have a crystal ball in front of me so I have to pull for the warriors under these circumstances.

cleveland at least doesnt have to worry about losing all their sports teams.

it seemed like Steve Kerr was not making the proper adjustments and substitutionsin games 2 and 3. Let's see if cleveland makes the proper adjustments in the next game.

I still question Kerr and some of his decisions, but he is a rookie coach, so I give him a break on that end.

Missed Tuesday's game.

Looking forward to tonight's game.
I heard today that that Dellavedova makes the same amount for the entire season that James makes in three games
Sounds about right. Delly is a scrub. Lebron is the best player on the planet.
Hahaha at Delly's a scrub. Now I know you don't don't know anything about basketball. Delly has the ability to make an all NBA defense team. Yes he's that good. You obviously know not what you speek of. Carry on.

Missed Tuesday's game.

I heard today that that Dellavedova makes the same amount for the entire season that James makes in three games
Hahaha at Delly's a scrub. Now I know you don't don't know anything about basketball. Delly has the ability to make an all NBA defense team. Yes he's that good. You obviously know not what you speek of. Carry on.
When did he make even 1 all NBA defensive team? In terms of the NBA Delly is a scrub. Dude wasnt even drafted. :laugh:

Missed Tuesday's game.

off topic for a second here but-

you know it sure is funny and odd that one of your own who your a fan of,CAN accept "FACTS" that deflategate is the worst scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal but you cant.Odd how he isnt in denial that a sport that is near and dear to him has been tainted and tarnished like you are.:lmao:

Jim Kelly says there s no doubt Tom Brady cheated For The Win

Missed Tuesday's game.

When did he make even 1 all NBA defensive team? In terms of the NBA Delly is a scrub. Dude wasnt even drafted. :laugh:

So what if he wasn't drafted? That's ancient history by now. The guy's been shutting the MVP down in the finals, and has been killing in the post season in general. This is only his second year in the pros, plenty of time for him to make all NBA defensive teams.

Missed Tuesday's game.

off topic for a second here but-

you know it sure is funny and odd that one of your own who your a fan of,CAN accept "FACTS" that deflategate is the worst scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal but you cant.Odd how he isnt in denial that a sport that is near and dear to him has been tainted and tarnished like you are.:lmao:

Jim Kelly says there s no doubt Tom Brady cheated For The Win

Shaq recently said he used to deflate the balls before each game. How come nobody cares about that? Jerry rice stickum..nobody cares?

Missed Tuesday's game.

So what if he wasn't drafted? That's ancient history by now. The guy's been shutting the MVP down in the finals, and has been killing in the post season in general. This is only his second year in the pros, plenty of time for him to make all NBA defensive teams.
If he was so good someone would have drated him at least. St Marys talks up their players big time. For people to take a pass on him indicates he is a scrub. So you admit he never made any all defensive teams? Good. Delly hasnt shut down anyone. What is Curry averaging again? He will never make a all defensive team. You must be fucking high.
laugh.gif

If he was so good someone would have drated him at least. St Marys talks up their players big time. For people to take a pass on him indicates he is a scrub. So you admit he never made any all defensive teams? Good. Delly hasnt shut down anyone. What is Curry averaging again? He will never make a all defensive team. You must be fucking high.
laugh.gif
So John Starks was a scrub then? He was never drafted. It doesn't matter if he was never drafted, he's in the NBA, jerk off. I never said he has made an all defensive team to this point. You must be slow. Curry's numbers against Delly have been extremely sub par. look them up.

Forum List

Back