NBA Tonight

Yeah Robinson won with the Spurs in '99 and '03.

No he didn't, tard.
Hey monkey dont call people tard.

Shudup, tard.
But seriously though the majority of people with disabled children feel bad when "retard" is used as an insult. It's not that hard to take it out of your vocabulary. Those people deserve as much dignity as you or I.

Are you serious?
Rarely, but yes in this particular instance it strikes close to home. I don't get mad at people for using the word because I used to as a kid and I know a lot of people don't care, but I respect people who don't. I've worked with many families who feel hurt and genuinely sad when they hear someone insult someone else by calling them 'retarded.' So I guess Rocko, I would like to ask you to reconsider using that word as an insult in the future. If you do, well that's fine, but if you don't, well I hope that boosts your Karma.

is curry better than Kevin Durant?
I think so. Curry can do more than KD. KD is a match up problem because of his height and gets better looks at the rim. If he could shoot like Curry he would be better than Lebron.
Give Lebron and your KD/Curry hybrid equal supporting casts in a 7 game playoff, and Lebrons team wins 99/100 times.
are you forgetting the LeBron of the years when Dirk Nowitzki for Tim Duncan spank him like a little girl?
When Dallas beat the Heat they had a great defensive scheme. Send Lebron left and make him a jump shooter. Worked great. The next year Lebron worked on that and won a ring. Spurs were simply a better team than the Heat last year. I dont think an all star team could have beat them.
weird how the spurs could never win two in a row

Which is why Popovich is overrated

I think so. Curry can do more than KD. KD is a match up problem because of his height and gets better looks at the rim. If he could shoot like Curry he would be better than Lebron.
Give Lebron and your KD/Curry hybrid equal supporting casts in a 7 game playoff, and Lebrons team wins 99/100 times.
are you forgetting the LeBron of the years when Dirk Nowitzki for Tim Duncan spank him like a little girl?
When Dallas beat the Heat they had a great defensive scheme. Send Lebron left and make him a jump shooter. Worked great. The next year Lebron worked on that and won a ring. Spurs were simply a better team than the Heat last year. I dont think an all star team could have beat them.

Are you kidding?! Pop is among rarified air. All time wins, championships... The man should have a trophy named after him.

Now that is funny! :lmao:

Pop overrated? Did someone call him the almighty or something? Pop is one of the best coaches in history.

Kobe said the Warriors are playing like they expect to be in a few more Finals.
exactly and I wouldn't count on that with Kevin Durant hopefully being healthy next year. but hey Kobe I don't think was necessarily great his first few years trying to win a championship. if I recall correctly him and check struggled trying to win they had to get Phil Jackson to come teach them how

exactly and I wouldn't count on that with Kevin Durant hopefully being healthy next year. but hey Kobe I don't think was necessarily great his first few years trying to win a championship. if I recall correctly him and check struggled trying to win they had to get Phil Jackson to come teach them how
Let me get this straight, you agree with Kobe's assessment of the Warriors in the Finals, but still used this as an opportunity to trash him?

I don't want Durant. He's damaged goods. He's got a foot injury and is going to be another Yao Ming.

Let me get this straight, you agree with Kobe's assessment of the Warriors in the Finals, but still used this as an opportunity to trash him?

I don't want Durant. He's damaged goods. He's got a foot injury and is going to be another Yao Ming.
why was David Lee out game 2&3? I don't think kerr is substituting his players as well as he did in game 1. there was this guy mo something?I think they said he won a national championship in college?I haven't seen him since game 1

if you have read my previous post you'll see that if I hate you as a basketball player it's a sign of respect. I hate Kobe like I hate Jordan like I hate LeBron. and I'm starting to think it would be nice if curry and Golden State win. it is kind of nice not caring who wins. usually I really want one team or the other to win but this year I don't care which team wins. I would sort of like to see LeBron only still have two championships after this season is over but if you win he will deserve it. it's hard to not like LeBron

The pace seems to favor the Warriors.

Usher sang the slowest, most drawn out National Anthem in history.

Once the game started, I agree, it was much faster with the Dubs playing Bogut a total of 3 minutes. David Lee (6'9") really only played 15 minutes, though it seemed like more. They went mostly with 2 guards and 3 forwards and gassed LeBron out, plus he got his head sliced open by the camera. Mosgov had a career game, but that was the trade-off.

Good game 4. Game 1 was entertaining. Game 2 was tough to watch for 3 quarters, but then the Warriors went on a run to get to OT. I missed game 3.

Forum List

Back