NBA Tonight

Sounds about right. Delly is a scrub. Lebron is the best player on the planet.
Hahaha at Delly's a scrub. Now I know you don't don't know anything about basketball. Delly has the ability to make an all NBA defense team. Yes he's that good. You obviously know not what you speek of. Carry on.
When did he make even 1 all NBA defensive team? In terms of the NBA Delly is a scrub. Dude wasnt even drafted. :laugh:

So what if he wasn't drafted? That's ancient history by now. The guy's been shutting the MVP down in the finals, and has been killing in the post season in general. This is only his second year in the pros, plenty of time for him to make all NBA defensive teams.
If he was so good someone would have drated him at least. St Marys talks up their players big time. For people to take a pass on him indicates he is a scrub. So you admit he never made any all defensive teams? Good. Delly hasnt shut down anyone. What is Curry averaging again? He will never make a all defensive team. You must be fucking high.
laugh.gif
So John Starks was a scrub then? He was never drafted. It doesn't matter if he was never drafted, he's in the NBA, jerk off. I never said he has made an all defensive team to this point. You must be slow. Curry's numbers against Delly have been extremely sub par. look them up.
John Starks played when there was no internet. No one really knew about him. Delly isnt even close to John Starks in talent dude. LOL! Delly was on a pretty good team in college. He had lots of exposure. Face it. He is a scrub that worked hard and made the team on grit and determination not talent or ability. His own coach at St Marys said he couldnt guard anyone but the reason they kept him is because he never gave up trying. You said he had the ability to make an all defensive team. You are a moron if you really believe that. Currys numbers are down because he is off not because of Delly. Curry is averaging 23.5 points, 6.3 assists, 4.5 rebounds, 1.5 steals in the Finals. Not too much different from his season averages.

Stephen Curry Stats - Golden State Warriors - ESPN

You sound like the typical no basketball knowledge having idiot.
laugh.gif

Missed Tuesday's game.

Looking forward to tonight's game.
I heard today that that Dellavedova makes the same amount for the entire season that James makes in three games
Hahaha at Delly's a scrub. Now I know you don't don't know anything about basketball. Delly has the ability to make an all NBA defense team. Yes he's that good. You obviously know not what you speek of. Carry on.
are you talking about that white guy from Australia being an all-star after one good game? That's hilarious

Missed Tuesday's game.

I heard today that that Dellavedova makes the same amount for the entire season that James makes in three games
are you talking about that white guy from Australia being an all-star after one good game? That's hilarious

You obviously haven't been watching the entire playoffs. He was 5 and 0 as a starter before last night. I literally have never seen anyone dive on the floor for loose balls as much as I've see Delly do it. Only a jackass like Asslips doesn't appreciate what Delly has brought to the game in these playoffs.

Missed Tuesday's game.

You obviously haven't been watching the entire playoffs. He was 5 and 0 as a starter before last night. I literally have never seen anyone dive on the floor for loose balls as much as I've see Delly do it. Only a jackass like Asslips doesn't appreciate what Delly has brought to the game in these playoffs.

Dave Twardzik for the Trailblazers in the mid 70's and early 80's. He was called the polish pinball.

if you have read my previous post you'll see that if I hate you as a basketball player it's a sign of respect. I hate Kobe like I hate Jordan like I hate LeBron. and I'm starting to think it would be nice if curry and Golden State win. it is kind of nice not caring who wins. usually I really want one team or the other to win but this year I don't care which team wins. I would sort of like to see LeBron only still have two championships after this season is over but if you win he will deserve it. it's hard to not like LeBron
LeBron is responsible for a full 50% of the Cavs offense, he can't sustain that. The Cavs are done. LeBron is spent and has no help.

If GS doesn't win Game 5 to regain full control of home court advanatage, the CAVS will win in Game 6
Cavs don't have the horses to go full throttle like that. The Warriors are too deep and can throw too many fresh legs at them. It's over.

We will see. The problem with GS is they still live and die by the three point shot which is not how you win a title

Missed Tuesday's game.

i do appreciate his hustle. You got a little too excited claiming he could make an all NBA defensive team and he was stopping Curry. I know you are probably suffering from GWH syndrome but you need to pump your brakes on that silliness. :laugh:

Forum List

Back