NBA Tonight

I heard today that that Dellavedova makes the same amount for the entire season that James makes in three games
Sounds about right. Delly is a scrub. Lebron is the best player on the planet.
Hahaha at Delly's a scrub. Now I know you don't don't know anything about basketball. Delly has the ability to make an all NBA defense team. Yes he's that good. You obviously know not what you speek of. Carry on.
are you talking about that white guy from Australia being an all-star after one good game? That's hilarious

You obviously haven't been watching the entire playoffs. He was 5 and 0 as a starter before last night. I literally have never seen anyone dive on the floor for loose balls as much as I've see Delly do it. Only a jackass like Asslips doesn't appreciate what Delly has brought to the game in these playoffs.
i do appreciate his hustle. You got a little too excited claiming he could make an all NBA defensive team and he was stopping Curry. I know you are probably suffering from GWH syndrome but you need to pump your brakes on that silliness. :laugh:

So before he's a scrub and now you appreciate the guy. Male up your mind already. Maybe the dude is not shutting Curry down according to the stats, but anyone who has been watching this series knows in games 2 and 3 Delly was killing it defensively. You would know if you were actually watching the games. Too bad not watching the games doesn't stop you from running your trap though.:badgrin:

Hahaha at Delly's a scrub. Now I know you don't don't know anything about basketball. Delly has the ability to make an all NBA defense team. Yes he's that good. You obviously know not what you speek of. Carry on.
are you talking about that white guy from Australia being an all-star after one good game? That's hilarious

You obviously haven't been watching the entire playoffs. He was 5 and 0 as a starter before last night. I literally have never seen anyone dive on the floor for loose balls as much as I've see Delly do it. Only a jackass like Asslips doesn't appreciate what Delly has brought to the game in these playoffs.
i do appreciate his hustle. You got a little too excited claiming he could make an all NBA defensive team and he was stopping Curry. I know you are probably suffering from GWH syndrome but you need to pump your brakes on that silliness. :laugh:

So before he's a scrub and now you appreciate the guy. Male up your mind already. Maybe the dude is not shutting Curry down according to the stats, but anyone who has been watching this series knows in games 2 and 3 Delly was killing it defensively. You would know if you were actually watching the games. Too bad not watching the games doesn't stop you from running your trap though.:badgrin:

Defense wins basketball games.

What confused you? Delly is still a scrub and I appreciate his scrubbiness. You do realize you can appreciate the effort a scrub puts forth right? He is diving on loose balls and coming up with valuable possessions. He is bumping people all over the court and making them watch out for him possibly injuring them. He is an asset for his team. Now if you want to call that basketball talent then that lets me know you probably sat the bench in middle school and got cut in high school.
laugh.gif

The Cavs will win a Lebron will and can carry a team and is the next Michael Jordan.

I wish you casual fans would SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT MJ AND LEBRON. Better yet just shut the fuck up period!

No, I will not. Lebron is from my home state and was in high school when i was. I knew about him before any of the country. So... You shut the fuck up. Have a nice day btw. ;)

What confused you? Delly is still a scrub and I appreciate his scrubbiness. You do realize you can appreciate the effort a scrub puts forth right? He is diving on loose balls and coming up with valuable possessions. He is bumping people all over the court and making them watch out for him possibly injuring them. He is an asset for his team. Now if you want to call that basketball talent then that lets me know you probably sat the bench in middle school and got cut in high school.
laugh.gif

Hahaha I stopped reading after I read I appreciate his scrubbiness.

Do you now understand why everyone considers you a joke? Serious question.

laugh.gif

At least I don't pretend I played semi pro ball with Jason Kidd. That was a good one.:badgrin:

laugh.gif

I only understand why everyone is laughing at your claim Delly will make any all NBA team. You should stop before you lose the little credibility you have left.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

At least I don't pretend I playe semi pro ball with Jason Kidd. That was a good one.:badgrin:
I didnt pretend I played semi pro with Jay. I said I was supposed to play with him.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

At least I don't pretend I played semi pro ball with Jason Kidd. That was a good one.:badgrin:
At least I didnt pretend to know something about basketball when its apparent you dont know much of anything.
laugh.gif

Delly all NBA Defensive team! LOL! First team or second?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I only understand why everyone is laughing at your claim Delly will make any all NBA team. You should stop before you lose the little credibility you have left.
laugh.gif

I stand by that comment. What's so crazy about it? Name some pgs better than Delly on D. I'll wait.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I stand by that comment. What's so crazy about it? Name some pgs better than Delly on D. I'll wait.
Standing by it only makes you look stupid. Every other first and second string guard in the NBA.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

At least I don't pretend I playe semi pro ball with Jason Kidd. That was a good one.:badgrin:
I didnt pretend I played semi pro with Jay. I said I was supposed to play with him.
laugh.gif

Yeah you made it sound like you and him played together. And that picture you showed us, claiming it was your pic....i saw that pic on NBA TV but I didn't say anything :badgrin:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah you made it sound like you and him guys that pla together. And that picture you should us, claiming it was your pic....i saw that pic on NBA TV but I didn't say anything :badgrin:

Why is your name ROCKO? You in porn bro?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah you made it sound like you and him guys that pla together. And that picture you should us, claiming it was your pic....i saw that pic on NBA TV but I didn't say anything :badgrin:

Dude you're not even a flee..just get lost would be my advice.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Standing by it only makes you look stupid. Every other first and second string guard in the NBA.
laugh.gif

So name some pgs better on defense if it's that easy.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah you made it sound like you and him played together. And that picture you showed us, claiming it was your pic....i saw that pic on NBA TV but I didn't say anything :badgrin:
We did play together. Just not semi pro. I think your reading comprehension is on par with your basketball knowledge. :laugh:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I just did. All the 1rst and 2nd string guards in the NBA.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

We did play together. Just not semi pro. I think your reading comprehension is on par with your basketball knowledge. :laugh:

Sure you played together...i believe that as much as I believe all the other crap you post....still waiting for your list of pgs that are better defensively than delly.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dude you're not even a flee..just get lost would be my advice.

Dude, you are an ant compared to me on this board. Keep it up we'll have to nominate you for the USMB board ass award.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I just did. All the 1rst and 2nd string guards in the NBA.

I rest my case. You know nothing about the game of basketball.

Forum List

Back