NBA Tonight

What confused you? Delly is still a scrub and I appreciate his scrubbiness. You do realize you can appreciate the effort a scrub puts forth right? He is diving on loose balls and coming up with valuable possessions. He is bumping people all over the court and making them watch out for him possibly injuring them. He is an asset for his team. Now if you want to call that basketball talent then that lets me know you probably sat the bench in middle school and got cut in high school.
laugh.gif

At least I don't pretend I playe semi pro ball with Jason Kidd. That was a good one.:badgrin:
I didnt pretend I played semi pro with Jay. I said I was supposed to play with him.
laugh.gif

Yeah you made it sound like you and him played together. And that picture you showed us, claiming it was your pic....i saw that pic on NBA TV but I didn't say anything :badgrin:
We did play together. Just not semi pro. I think your reading comprehension is on par with your basketball knowledge. :laugh:

Sure you played together...i believe that as much as I believe all the other crap you post....still waiting for your list of pgs that are better defensively than delly.
I didnt ask you to believe me. Not really my concern what you believe. Hell, you think Delly can make an all NBA defensive team. What would I look like soliciting your opinion..... on anything? :laugh:

I only understand why everyone is laughing at your claim Delly will make any all NBA team. You should stop before you lose the little credibility you have left.
laugh.gif

I stand by that comment. What's so crazy about it? Name some pgs better than Delly on D. I'll wait.
Standing by it only makes you look stupid. Every other first and second string guard in the NBA.
laugh.gif

So name some pgs better on defense if it's that easy.
I just did. All the 1rst and 2nd string guards in the NBA.

I rest my case. You know nothing about the game of basketball.
Thanks for resting your case. Dont you wonder why everyone is calling you an ass? :laugh:

You dont even realize there are only 2 spots for PG's on the All NBA defensive teams. You are a fucking epic moron! :laugh:

Anyone will tell you Delly is one of the better defensive pgs in the league. And that was before this playoff run that he's had , which has taken him new heights. Another Asslips fail.

I stand by that comment. What's so crazy about it? Name some pgs better than Delly on D. I'll wait.
Standing by it only makes you look stupid. Every other first and second string guard in the NBA.
laugh.gif

Thanks for resting your case. Dont you wonder why everyone is calling you an ass? :laugh:

Go on a basketball board and say all first string pgs play better D than Delly and I guarantee you you will get laughed off the board.

laugh.gif

You dont even realize there are only 2 spots for PG's on the All NBA defensive teams. You are a fucking epic moron! :laugh:

OMG there are 3 spots. There is first team, second team and third team. Must I educate you on everything?!

laugh.gif

Go on a basketball board and say all first string pgs play better D than Delly and I guarantee you you will get laughed off the board.
You should stop thinking people on basketball boards know what they are talking about and actually go out and learn the game. Now I see why your head is screwed up. You think people on basketball boards know what they are talking about. News flash. They are weekend warriors like you. I cant believe you admitted you get your basketball knowledge from online! That was pretty pathetic!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

OMG there are 3 spots. There is first team, second team and third team. Must I educate you on everything?!
OMG! You are a fucking retard!
laugh.gif

NBA All-Defensive Team - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"The NBA All-Defensive Team is an annual National Basketball Association (NBA) honor given since the 1968–69 NBA season to the best defensive players during the regular season. The All-Defensive Team is generally composed of two five-man lineups, a first and a second team, comprising a total of 10 roster spots. Voting is conducted by a panel of 123 writers and broadcasters."

You need to stop. Youre making my stomach hurt you fucking moron.
laugh.gif

You should stop thinking people on basketball boards know what they are talking about and actually go out and learn the game. Now I see why your head is screwed up. You think people on basketball boards know what they are talking about. News flash. They are weekend warriors like you. I cant believe you get you basketball knowledge from online! That was pretty pathetic!
laugh.gif

Truth be told - I don't even post on those boards because the fans are so knowledgeable about the game it's ridiculous. They know about the salary cap and everything. These are people that live on boards disecting everything you can possibly think of about the game.

laugh.gif

"The NBA All-Defensive Team is an annual National Basketball Association (NBA) honor given since the 1968–69 NBA season to the best defensive players during the regular season. The All-Defensive Team is generally composed of two five-man lineups, a first and a second team, comprising a total of 10 roster spots. Voting is conducted by a panel of 123 writers and broadcasters."

laugh.gif

You mean to tell me there isn't an all defensive third team?

You should stop thinking people on basketball boards know what they are talking about and actually go out and learn the game. Now I see why your head is screwed up. You think people on basketball boards know what they are talking about. News flash. They are weekend warriors like you. I cant believe you get you basketball knowledge from online! That was pretty pathetic!
laugh.gif

Truth be told - I don't even post on those boards because the fans are so knowledgeable about the game it's ridiculous. They know about the salary cap and everything. These are people that live on boards dieting everything you can possibly think of about the game.
Too late dude. You actually told me to go listen to some clowns that read spreadsheets!
laugh.gif

I'm sorry they intimidated you. Let me be the first to let you know I dont even post on one because its pretty obvious its a bunch of accountants and people that played in jr high. Sort of like you.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I think youre getting an All NBA Defensive team mixed up with an All NBA team.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Truth be told - I don't even post on those boards because the fans are so knowledgeable about the game it's ridiculous. They know about the salary cap and everything. These are people that live on boards dieting everything you can possibly think of about the game.
Too late dude. You actually told me to go listen to some clowns that read spreadsheets!
laugh.gif

I'm sorry they intimidated you. Let me be the first to let you know I dont even post on one because its pretty obvious its a bunch of accountants and people that played in jr high. Sort of like you.

Ummm no I played in HS, all four years, thank you.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sure you did. :itsok:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

name 1 poster here who cares?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Ok well done, you were right, I was wrong....but Delly could still make a second team behind cp3

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Ok well done, you were right, I was wrong....but Delly could still make a second team behind cp3
Stop it Rocko!. Delly couldnt make an All NBA defensive team if all the starting PGs in the league got kidnapped by aliens. That entire notion is just silliness.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Stop it Rocko!. Delly couldnt make an All NBA defensive team if all the starting PGs in the league got kidnapped by aliens. That entire notion is just silliness.
laugh.gif

Wanna bet? If we are still posting here by next year...I'll throw down on a bet...that's how confident I am in my boy Delly.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Wanna bet? If we are still posting here by next year...I'll throw down on a bet...that's how confident I am in my boy Delly.
I really should take advantage of you like this but.....sure. What are we betting?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sure. What are we betting?

Sig bet... three months....deal?

Forum List

Back