NBA Tonight

Dellavedova if he was listed as a PG he would rank 32nd, on the list.

Not sure if I buy the into many of those stats and how accurate they are.

Lillard is a good defender when Wes Mathews is on the floor, he isn't as effective when Mathews isn't. There are some players that make others a lot better. LeBron and Magic have the ability to make others better. Billups was another player that could do that.
Best defensive guard in the history of the NBA, was Walt Frazier.

I like Clyde however my pick for best defensive PG all time is Gary Payton.

Lillard is a good defender when Wes Mathews is on the floor, he isn't as effective when Mathews isn't. There are some players that make others a lot better. LeBron and Magic have the ability to make others better. Billups was another player that could do that.
Best defensive guard in the history of the NBA, was Walt Frazier.

I like Clyde however my pick for best defensive PG all time is Gary Payton.
You should thank me.

I still have to go with the Cavs tonight since the Warriors are one-dimensional on offense

They need to make three's to score pts
They need to be on the fast break to score pts

I never see the warriors come down and set be patience and set up a offensive plan. They can only score from the outside

I still have to go with the Cavs tonight since the Warriors are one-dimensional on offense

I never see the warriors come down and set be patience and set up a offensive plan. They can only score from the outside
Thats 2 dimensions in your post. Just sayin.

Ok well they are offensively predictable

Ok well they are offensively predictable
Predictable but hard to stop.

Defensive rating stats are highly irregular and only meant to be a barometer. They're ballpark, imo though. Dellavedova is:

1. Has picked up the intensity.
2. Refs are allowing him to get away with some stuff.
3. Curry has went cold.

Lillard's just not a good defender. He's about as bad as Rondo. But yes, a good backcourt mate can mask a lot of defensive deficiencies. Rondo didn't look so bad til he went from Avery Bradley to Monta Ellis.

Defensive rating stats are highly irregular and only meant to be a barometer. They're ballpark, imo though. Dellavedova is:

3. Curry has went cold.

Lillard's just not a good defender. He's about as bad as Rondo. But yes, a good backcourt mate can mask a lot of defensive deficiencies. Rondo didn't look so bad til he went from Avery Bradley to Monta Ellis.
You forgot Rondo played without Avery when they won it all.

3. Curry has went cold.

You forgot Rondo played without Avery when they won it all.

Son, don't tell me what I forget. I know way more about the game than you'll ever know. No, Rondo didnt play with Avery then. Rather he played with pre-knee injury KG, who probably had the best perimeter defensive season of any big in the history of the NBA in 08 if not the best season by a defensive anchor period.

Forum List

Back