So When Will Kamala Harris Be The Official Democrat Nominee?

She has the delegates and the process has been followed.
What process? DEms held primaries and for the first time in history, tossed all 14,000,000 votes in the trash. And the cult leaders told us they picked a nominee for the party. No process was followed. it was a raw, very public palace coup
That you don't like the process is irrelevant.
Not like it? I love it. Completely trashes their PROTECT DEMOCRACY bullshit campaign slogan
The dems could elect someone else but it is not going to happen. There is no magic incantation that will change that. She is the nominee.

Her poll numbers tank in the next three weeks, you have confidence they won't change their mind again?
What killed Joe was the fact he is already dead. If Harris has a heart attack tomorrow she could have the same thing happen to her. But that could be the case if she has one a week after the convention and is the 'official' nominee as well so... not really a difference.

Well, the right should have a better candidate to take office so that someone like Harris has no chance. They don't so here we are.
Harris has no chance. SHe's at the apex of her appeal. Once her radial left wing record is exposed nationally, support will crumble.

What process? DEms held primaries and for the first time in history, tossed all 14,000,000 votes in the trash. And the cult leaders told us they picked a nominee for the party. No process was followed. it was a raw, very public palace coup

Not like it? I love it. Completely trashes their PROTECT DEMOCRACY bullshit campaign slogan

Her poll numbers tank in the next three weeks, you have confidence they won't change their mind again?

Harris has no chance. SHe's at the apex of her appeal. Once her radial left wing record is exposed nationally, support will crumble.
Hilarious

The 78-year-old criminal is a fossil.

You can say that until you turn blue in the face, does not make it true. The actual fact of the matter is that there is a process that was set up by the democrats and the rules the party has been following for decades in the event a candidate drops out. That process was followed.

Ignorance of those rules does not mean they were not followed
Only in the imagination of the hard right and the Bernie Bros who are uninterested in democracy anyway. Biden dropped out so those delegates are freed up to vote another candidate. That candidate is Harris. These are the rules. I know the right would rather force the left to keep Biden on the ticket, they have said as much, but democracy has nothing to do with it. They want that in opposition to democracy because it is better for Trump.

100%. Not because 'democracy' or anything so vapid. Because the chances of winning by doing another swap dwindle to almost nothing. It is hard enough that they were forced to this with Biden because the weekend at Bernie's can only last so long before it is discovered that he really is dead. The debate jsut forced the electorate to accept what they were ignoring for so long.
I agree. The high and excitement will wear off and then the true work for her campaign begins like all candidates for high office and her last attempt at the office did not go so well. It died on the tarmac.

Not really relevant to anything said up to this point though.

Then don't bitch about getting comments, snowflake.
Grow a set.
I haven’t, you lying twat.

I already have a set. Go clean out your mangina.

I tell ya, although you’re a useless blood clot, you should really consider being honest someday. It probably won’t kill you.

I haven’t, you lying twat.

I already have a set. Go clean out your mangina.

I tell ya, although you’re a useless blood clot, you should really consider being honest someday. It probably won’t kill you.
You just did. Post #46 you idiot. :)

You can say that until you turn blue in the face, does not make it true. The actual fact of the matter is that there is a process that was set up by the democrats and the rules the party has been following for decades in the event a candidate drops out. That process was followed.

Ignorance of those rules does not mean they were not followed

Only in the imagination of the hard right and the Bernie Bros who are uninterested in democracy anyway. Biden dropped out so those delegates are freed up to vote another candidate. That candidate is Harris. These are the rules. I know the right would rather force the left to keep Biden on the ticket, they have said as much, but democracy has nothing to do with it. They want that in opposition to democracy because it is better for Trump.

100%. Not because 'democracy' or anything so vapid. Because the chances of winning by doing another swap dwindle to almost nothing. It is hard enough that they were forced to this with Biden because the weekend at Bernie's can only last so long before it is discovered that he really is dead. The debate jsut forced the electorate to accept what they were ignoring for so long.

I agree. The high and excitement will wear off and then the true work for her campaign begins like all candidates for high office and her last attempt at the office did not go so well. It died on the tarmac.

Not really relevant to anything said up to this point though.
Yeah, the more the big bag of Big Mac talks the more he will lose support.

Forum List

Back