NBA Tonight

wasn't someone on here the other day talking smack about Andre Iguodala? god I hope he wins an NBA championship

Golden State better win the next game. game 7 is anyone's game and I would not want to play with lebron in the game 7. is the next game in Cleveland? This is pretty much going seven games and this will be heartbreaking for Golden State to be up 3 to 2 and not finish it

we've all seen bigger chokes than this if Golden State doesn't win it'll be a choke but not the biggest of all time

I have a few questions. how many finals will LeBron James be in before he retires? How many championships will he win before he retires? I can't see him not being in the finals next year or the year after that or the year after that

I think the Warriors win game six in Cleveland. The Warriors wore them down in the fourth and I think the Warriors wear them down by the end of the third, in game six

Dubs got this. Curry is pretty much tired of all the nonsense regarding Delly. He lit his ass up tonight.
I C LeBron James winning the next game and the game after that. I hope not and I can also see LeBron winning the next game and Golden State winning game 7 too but I just would not feel good about Golden State if they don't win the next game and how are they going to do that in Cleveland?

Dubs got this. Curry is pretty much tired of all the nonsense regarding Delly. He lit his ass up tonight.
I C LeBron James winning the next game and the game after that. I hope not and I can also see LeBron winning the next game and Golden State winning game 7 too but I just would not feel good about Golden State if they don't win the next game and how are they going to do that in Cleveland?
I think Cavs win the next game and Dubs win game 7. If it was anyone but Lebron I would say its over the next game. Dubs are simply a better team and the Cavs really only have 1 player that will make a difference.

Last edited:
Curry is playing much better and they seem to have a lot more gas in the tank at the end of games. Warriors wrap it up Tuesday.

If you think Lillard is a defensive liability you are more retarded than Rocko. Lillard is one of the best defensive guards in the league.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Idiot fanboy strikes again!

Is James Harden one of the best defensive guards in the league too?
Harden is barely adequate at defense. So tell me why Lillard is ranked as one of the top 30 defensive guards if you know your stuff?

On Lillard are you talking all time or just this year?
This year and last year..

If you think Lillard is a defensive liability you are more retarded than Rocko. Lillard is one of the best defensive guards in the league.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Idiot fanboy strikes again!

Is James Harden one of the best defensive guards in the league too?
Harden is barely adequate at defense. So tell me why Lillard is ranked as one of the top 30 defensive guards if you know your stuff?

On Lillard are you talking all time or just this year?
This year and last year..
I just read on Facebook something that hit me. LeBron James Kobe Bryant Carmelo Anthony all grew up wanting to be Michael Jordan. michael Jordan is still the greatest

Dellavedova if he was listed as a PG he would rank 32nd, on the list.

Not sure if I buy the into many of those stats and how accurate they are.

Lillard is a good defender when Wes Mathews is on the floor, he isn't as effective when Mathews isn't. There are some players that make others a lot better. LeBron and Magic have the ability to make others better. Billups was another player that could do that.

Defensive rating stats are highly irregular and only meant to be a barometer. They're ballpark, imo though. Dellavedova is:

1. Has picked up the intensity.
2. Refs are allowing him to get away with some stuff.
3. Curry has went cold.

Lillard's just not a good defender. He's about as bad as Rondo. But yes, a good backcourt mate can mask a lot of defensive deficiencies. Rondo didn't look so bad til he went from Avery Bradley to Monta Ellis.
You forgot Rondo played without Avery when they won it all.

Son, don't tell me what I forget. I know way more about the game than you'll ever know. No, Rondo didnt play with Avery then. Rather he played with pre-knee injury KG, who probably had the best perimeter defensive season of any big in the history of the NBA in 08 if not the best season by a defensive anchor period.
Sorry but I just told you. Your claim was that Avery made Rondo look good. Rondo is (or was) a great on ball and help defender.

Dude, you make these idiotic claims that defy common knowledge. Great defensive players don't take two years off on playing defense; that's something that limited defensive players with offensive mindsets do:

Rajon Rondo I haven t played defense in a couple of years ProBasketballTalk

And Rondo is not one of the best on ball defenders in the league. He's not even close to great, jackass.
You're an idiot. How do you make 4 All NBA Defensive teams (2 first teams) without being a good defensive player? Only a fucking idiot thinks because he was slacking he suddenly cant do it. You should probably stick to offering your opinion on shuffle board.

Last time the NBA had a Game 7 on a Friday Night was 1970

wow

I want Andre Iguodala and Barbosa to win a championship. do either of them already have one? Verbose mi with Dallas or Spurs I'm going to go look it up
No one on the Dubs have won a ring except the coach.

IGGY has outplayed Curry in my opinion
Iggy has play great due in part to the attention Curry gets. Not saying he isnt good but he is getting wide open looks because of Steph. Watch the game within the game. Cavs are taking their chances with Iggy hoping that Steph wont beat them..

I want Andre Iguodala and Barbosa to win a championship. do either of them already have one? Verbose mi with Dallas or Spurs I'm going to go look it up
No one on the Dubs have won a ring except the coach.

IGGY has outplayed Curry in my opinion
Iggy has play great due in part to the attention Curry gets. Not saying he isnt good but he is getting wide open looks because of Steph. Watch the game within the game. Cavs are taking their chances with Iggy hoping that Steph wont beat them..

Draymond Green needs to come off the bench

Forum List

Back