NBA Tonight

I want Andre Iguodala and Barbosa to win a championship. do either of them already have one? Verbose mi with Dallas or Spurs I'm going to go look it up
No one on the Dubs have won a ring except the coach.

IGGY has outplayed Curry in my opinion
Iggy has play great due in part to the attention Curry gets. Not saying he isnt good but he is getting wide open looks because of Steph. Watch the game within the game. Cavs are taking their chances with Iggy hoping that Steph wont beat them..

Draymond Green needs to come off the bench
Do you mean in this series or all the time? BTW I disagree. They won 67 games with him starting.

I want Andre Iguodala and Barbosa to win a championship. do either of them already have one? Verbose mi with Dallas or Spurs I'm going to go look it up

Iggy has play great due in part to the attention Curry gets. Not saying he isnt good but he is getting wide open looks because of Steph. Watch the game within the game. Cavs are taking their chances with Iggy hoping that Steph wont beat them..

Do you mean in this series or all the time? BTW I disagree. They won 67 games with him starting.

He annoys me

1 He makes dumb passes

2. He can't make foul shots

3. He can't make open jump shots

4. He looks like a retarded michael jordan when he drives to the basket

He annoys me

1 He makes dumb passes

The middle 3 means you must not have watched him all season.. I dont know what to make of your first and last complaint.

If you think Lillard is a defensive liability you are more retarded than Rocko. Lillard is one of the best defensive guards in the league.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Idiot fanboy strikes again!

Is James Harden one of the best defensive guards in the league too?
Harden is barely adequate at defense. So tell me why Lillard is ranked as one of the top 30 defensive guards if you know your stuff?

On Lillard are you talking all time or just this year?
This year and last year..

There are only 32 teams, so he is third to the last?

He annoys me

1 He makes dumb passes

The middle 3 means you must not have watched him all season.. I dont know what to make of your first and last complaint.

If you don't understand my first and last comment then you must need eye surgery

He annoys me

1 He makes dumb passes

If you don't understand my first and last comment then you must need eye surgery
Why would I need eye surgery? He doesnt annoy me and he plays nothing like MJ.

If you think Lillard is a defensive liability you are more retarded than Rocko. Lillard is one of the best defensive guards in the league.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Idiot fanboy strikes again!

Is James Harden one of the best defensive guards in the league too?
Harden is barely adequate at defense. So tell me why Lillard is ranked as one of the top 30 defensive guards if you know your stuff?

On Lillard are you talking all time or just this year?
This year and last year..

There are only 32 teams, so he is third to the last?
2x32 is 64. I dont get your logic?

He annoys me

1 He makes dumb passes

Because if you have not seen him miss tons of open shots then that means you were not watching the games or you a blind fool LOL

You want a First Team All-NBA Defensive Player to come off the bench?

Glad you aren't the coach.

He annoys me

1 He makes dumb passes

Because if you have not seen him miss tons of open shots then that means you were not watching the games or you a blind fool LOL
Your first and last comment had nothing to do with missing shots. Sounded more like an aesthetics issue. Draymond shot 44% from the field this year.

In the NBA, it's not about who starts as much as who finishes. McHale was a great defender that came off the bench; as was Manu in prime. Something to be said for limiting minutes, too.

Defensive rating stats are highly irregular and only meant to be a barometer. They're ballpark, imo though. Dellavedova is:

1. Has picked up the intensity.
2. Refs are allowing him to get away with some stuff.
3. Curry has went cold.

Lillard's just not a good defender. He's about as bad as Rondo. But yes, a good backcourt mate can mask a lot of defensive deficiencies. Rondo didn't look so bad til he went from Avery Bradley to Monta Ellis.
You forgot Rondo played without Avery when they won it all.

Son, don't tell me what I forget. I know way more about the game than you'll ever know. No, Rondo didnt play with Avery then. Rather he played with pre-knee injury KG, who probably had the best perimeter defensive season of any big in the history of the NBA in 08 if not the best season by a defensive anchor period.
Sorry but I just told you. Your claim was that Avery made Rondo look good. Rondo is (or was) a great on ball and help defender.

Dude, you make these idiotic claims that defy common knowledge. Great defensive players don't take two years off on playing defense; that's something that limited defensive players with offensive mindsets do:

Rajon Rondo I haven t played defense in a couple of years ProBasketballTalk

And Rondo is not one of the best on ball defenders in the league. He's not even close to great, jackass.
You're an idiot. How do you make 4 All NBA Defensive teams (2 first teams) without being a good defensive player? Only a fucking idiot thinks because he was slacking he suddenly cant do it. You should probably stick to offering your opinion on shuffle board.

By hitting stat benchmarks...Kobe has made plenty of all defensive teams when for years he barely played any defense at all. I swear, it's like a crush your fanboy illusions one post after another.

Golden State better win the next game. game 7 is anyone's game and I would not want to play with lebron in the game 7. is the next game in Cleveland? This is pretty much going seven games and this will be heartbreaking for Golden State to be up 3 to 2 and not finish it

It's unlikely that the Warriors lose Game 6 and 7....If they do, maybe it's just as well. Give Cleveland their ring and the NBA won't have to cheat as hard for them when they play the Spurs next year in The Finals :lol:

Andre Iguodala is capable of one-on-one scoring. And he is scoring against Cleveland. almost like he's the first option. I'm not talking about just shooting threes he's taking the ball of the court driving to the hole and scoring

you do when they can't shoot like Ben Wallace

You forgot Rondo played without Avery when they won it all.

Son, don't tell me what I forget. I know way more about the game than you'll ever know. No, Rondo didnt play with Avery then. Rather he played with pre-knee injury KG, who probably had the best perimeter defensive season of any big in the history of the NBA in 08 if not the best season by a defensive anchor period.
Sorry but I just told you. Your claim was that Avery made Rondo look good. Rondo is (or was) a great on ball and help defender.

Dude, you make these idiotic claims that defy common knowledge. Great defensive players don't take two years off on playing defense; that's something that limited defensive players with offensive mindsets do:

Rajon Rondo I haven t played defense in a couple of years ProBasketballTalk

And Rondo is not one of the best on ball defenders in the league. He's not even close to great, jackass.
You're an idiot. How do you make 4 All NBA Defensive teams (2 first teams) without being a good defensive player? Only a fucking idiot thinks because he was slacking he suddenly cant do it. You should probably stick to offering your opinion on shuffle board.

By hitting stat benchmarks...Kobe has made plenty of all defensive teams when for years he barely played any defense at all. I swear, it's like a crush your fanboy illusions one post after another.
We arent talking about Kobe. We are talking about Rondo an offensively limited player. You didnt answer my question. How did Rondo make 4 All NBA Defensive teams if he cant play defense? You mouth breathers that dont know much about basketball make me laugh. :laugh:

Andre Iguodala is capable of one-on-one scoring. And he is scoring against Cleveland. almost like he's the first option. I'm not talking about just shooting threes he's taking the ball of the court driving to the hole and scoring
Slashing is what iggy does best. I'm talking about the open 3 point shots he is getting because they fear Curry.

Dubs got this. Curry is pretty much tired of all the nonsense regarding Delly. He lit his ass up tonight.

Yeah well Delly spent a couple nights in the hospital - he's gassed out.

Wanna bet? If we are still posting here by next year...I'll throw down on a bet...that's how confident I am in my boy Delly.
Sure. What are we betting?

Sig bet... three months....deal?
Sounds good to me. You better hope Chris Paul, John Wall, Mike Conley, Damian Lillard, Marcus Smart, Avery Bradley (who plays PG sometimes), etc etc all tear an ACL
laugh.gif
You're showing your limited basketball knowledge. Lillard sucks on D.

Asclepias is known for being more of a fanboy than a knowledgeable basketball connoisseur. He's been laughed off of other boards.

He is a defensive liability, you're just too stupid to understand it.

Forum List

Back