NBA Tonight

Thats what makes this Finals so much fun for me. I want GS to win because thats where I am from but I have always thought Lebron was an amazing player. I remember seeing a video of him in high school and thought to myself that he was going to be better than MJ. When I saw Curry in the NCAA tournament I told my best friend he was gong to be a star in the NBA and he laughed at me.
I feel the same way about Kevin Durant. I thought he would have won a championship right now. I think when it's all said and done he will be one of the greatest
KD will definitely get a ring before he is gone if his foot heals correctly. Brooks was the reason the team couldnt get over the hump. We will see how this next coach works out.
I don't think Westbrook is the answer I don't think he's Durants pippen. or they definitely need one more piece.
How about this one:

Kevin Love was kind of an awkward fit on the Cavs team all year; could Andrew Wiggins have been Lebron's Pippen?
I think Cleveland would have been just fine if they stayed healthy and this is actually scary next year what are they going to look like?
I think they should spend Love's money on someone else. I'd have to look at the list of free agents, but I'm sure there's someone there that would be a better fit. And they'll be kicking themselves for passing on the freebie of drafting Wiggins.

Who would stop my 6'11" Curry? Can you imagine Curry at that height? He would hit 3 pointers from half court with regularity.
Lol maybe. But you can't rely on 3 pointers to win playoffs. Lebron is a beast. I've been a hater for most of his career, especially after "the decision," but I have to admit when he's playing with the eye of the tiger nobody can stop him.

I'm still 50/50 on this finals because of the Cavs injuries, but my money's on Lebron.
Thats what makes this Finals so much fun for me. I want GS to win because thats where I am from but I have always thought Lebron was an amazing player. I remember seeing a video of him in high school and thought to myself that he was going to be better than MJ. When I saw Curry in the NCAA tournament I told my best friend he was gong to be a star in the NBA and he laughed at me.
I feel the same way about Kevin Durant. I thought he would have won a championship right now. I think when it's all said and done he will be one of the greatest
KD will definitely get a ring before he is gone if his foot heals correctly. Brooks was the reason the team couldnt get over the hump. We will see how this next coach works out.
I don't think Westbrook is the answer I don't think he's Durants pippen. or they definitely need one more piece.
They need a low post player at PF since KD and Westbrook are murder from the outside.

Lol maybe. But you can't rely on 3 pointers to win playoffs. Lebron is a beast. I've been a hater for most of his career, especially after "the decision," but I have to admit when he's playing with the eye of the tiger nobody can stop him.

I'm still 50/50 on this finals because of the Cavs injuries, but my money's on Lebron.
What do you think about his and Westbrook's chemistry? Westbrook was a beast when the load was put on his shoulders alone. Imagine if Durant was somewhere that he was unquestionably the guy? Look what happened to Harden; he left and competed for MVP this year.
I think KD and Westbrook have great chemistry. They just need a coach that can convince them to value the ball and make smart decisions. Both are young and Westbrook in particular needs to find a balance between his emotions and thinking.
The right coach would certainly help, but I would love to see Durant unleashed as the unquestionable #1 scorer on a team.

How about this one:

Kevin Love was kind of an awkward fit on the Cavs team all year; could Andrew Wiggins have been Lebron's Pippen?
I'm on the fence about this one. I think Lebron would have been great for Wiggins development but he doesnt space the floor. Love by his very presence spaces the floor at least and he can sometimes rebound. I think there are cheaper alternatives but if he goes then thats more wear and tear on Lebron and Kyrie.

What do you think about his and Westbrook's chemistry? Westbrook was a beast when the load was put on his shoulders alone. Imagine if Durant was somewhere that he was unquestionably the guy? Look what happened to Harden; he left and competed for MVP this year.
I think KD and Westbrook have great chemistry. They just need a coach that can convince them to value the ball and make smart decisions. Both are young and Westbrook in particular needs to find a balance between his emotions and thinking.
The right coach would certainly help, but I would love to see Durant unleashed as the unquestionable #1 scorer on a team.
They need to move Westbrook to SG and get a defensive PG. KD should always be the number 1 option but how do you hold Westbrook back? That dude has such a killer instinct. I think its more highly developed than KD's.

How about this one:

I'm on the fence about this one. I think Lebron would have been great for Wiggins development but he doesnt space the floor. Love by his very presence spaces the floor at least and he can sometimes rebound. I think there are cheaper alternatives but if he goes then thats more wear and tear on Lebron and Kyrie.
Maybe but you want a guy who NEEDS to play in the 4th quarter. The Cavs decided many times it would be better for love to sit then. That's not a guy I want to spend money on when I have the potential GOAT on my team.

are you forgetting the LeBron of the years when Dirk Nowitzki for Tim Duncan spank him like a little girl?
When Dallas beat the Heat they had a great defensive scheme. Send Lebron left and make him a jump shooter. Worked great. The next year Lebron worked on that and won a ring. Spurs were simply a better team than the Heat last year. I dont think an all star team could have beat them.
weird how the spurs could never win two in a row
Even weirder that they've been so good for so long. If I recall right, Tim Duncan has more 50+ win seasons than many franchises.
if I recall him and David Robinson what are championship together and that's like forever ago
2 together!
I would get that wrong and a trivia question then because I think David Robinson won his last year and then went out a champion

They need to move Westbrook to SG and get a defensive PG. KD should always be the number 1 option but how do you hold Westbrook back? That dude has such a killer instinct. I think its more highly developed than KD's.
Dude that's a FASCINATING scenario! Westbrook to SG, I never even thought of that switch. But could he handle that blow to his ego?

But I will add that maybe the reason that KD's killer instinct isn't more developed is because he has to share. Look what Lebron's doing in these finals now that he can't share for the first time in 5 years.

maybe Westbrook Harden and Kevin Durant would have won a championship together
Yeah I think OKC messed up on that one. They valued their jump shooting PF more than their scorer/distributor. It worked out for Harden well in the long run.
it worked out for hardened but not if he wants to win a championship he's not going to do it with Dwight Howard

When Dallas beat the Heat they had a great defensive scheme. Send Lebron left and make him a jump shooter. Worked great. The next year Lebron worked on that and won a ring. Spurs were simply a better team than the Heat last year. I dont think an all star team could have beat them.
Even weirder that they've been so good for so long. If I recall right, Tim Duncan has more 50+ win seasons than many franchises.
if I recall him and David Robinson what are championship together and that's like forever ago
2 together!
I would get that wrong and a trivia question then because I think David Robinson won his last year and then went out a champion
He came out of retirement and won another one. In glorious fashion too. His rebounding was ridiculous.

Yeah I think OKC messed up on that one. They valued their jump shooting PF more than their scorer/distributor. It worked out for Harden well in the long run.
it worked out for hardened but not if he wants to win a championship he's not going to do it with Dwight Howard
Yeah Dwight Howard's a disaster.

How about this one:

Maybe but you want a guy who NEEDS to play in the 4th quarter. The Cavs decided many times it would be better for love to sit then. That's not a guy I want to spend money on when I have the potential GOAT on my team.
love is replaceable

2 together!
He came out of retirement and won another one. In glorious fashion too. His rebounding was ridiculous.
how do I not remember that?

He will if Howard stops thinking he should have plays ran for him as the #1 option. Howard is a monster on defense. His problem is mental. He lets everyone get to him and tries to pretend they dont. Once he lets go of wanting to please everyone and just plays he will be able to win a championship.

2 together!
Who came out of retirement and won another ring?

2 together!
how do I not remember that?
Hold on maybe I'm being crazy. Let me google it.

2 together!
Robinson, but I'm double checking.

How about this one:

I think Love would be better off somewhere else to be honest. I thought he was awesome in college. There is something with his personality that seems to keep him distant from his teammates. My uncle knows him from when he was a kid and says he has changed.

2 together!
Robinson, but I'm double checking.
Naw. Robinson won a ring then retired.

Forum List

Back