NBA Tonight

another guy I'm going to remember because of these finals Shumpert.probably didn't spell it right but you know who I mean the guy playing with LeBron. Villinauoava too.

I can totally see Golden State winning game 4 in the series being tied can it be anybody's game even if Golden State won tonight I wouldn't put LeBron out of it and even though LeBron one tonight I'm not counting curry out either

After watching Games 1 and 2 of the NBA final, is it clear to everyone now that L. James is the most valuable player of this era? Stephan Curry? You gotta be joking.

This is a repeat of the absurd MVP's that went to Steve Nash, when Shaq was so far and away the most valuable player that the writers forgot to vote for him.
No Steph won the MVP fair and square. You can give the Finals MVP to Lebron if they win it all.

After watching Games 1 and 2 of the NBA final, is it clear to everyone now that L. James is the most valuable player of this era? Stephan Curry? You gotta be joking.

This is a repeat of the absurd MVP's that went to Steve Nash, when Shaq was so far and away the most valuable player that the writers forgot to vote for him.
No Steph won the MVP fair and square. You can give the Finals MVP to Lebron if they win it all.
The Warriors would have won 10 more games if you switched out Curry with Lebron. I like Curry, but Lebron is the MVP every year. The NBA just doesn't want the same guy getting the award over and over.

The Warriors would have won 10 more games if you switched out Curry with Lebron. I like Curry, but Lebron is the MVP every year. The NBA just doesn't want the same guy getting the award over and over.
That may be true but Lebron doesnt play on the Dubs. Curry does and led them to the best record while breaking his own 3pt shooting record. MVP doesnt mean "best player". Everyone knows Lebron is better than Curry. People who think otherwise dont know basketball.

curry got his team to the finals clearly he's an MVP. but I totally get what you're saying I'm not arguing with you I'm just saying it doesn't have to go to LeBron every year there's other guys like harden did a great job. LeBron doesn't have a cancer on his team like Dwight Howard. and you are right the award could go to lebron every year but seeing as how curry had the year he had this year I'd say it wasn't a fix going to him.. guy pointed out to me last night that currys numbers are almost all better than Reggie Millers. don't don't forget how many finals LeBron choked in

That may be true but Lebron doesnt play on the Dubs. Curry does and led them to the best record while breaking his own 3pt shooting record. MVP doesnt mean "best player". Everyone knows Lebron is better than Curry. People who think otherwise dont know basketball.
is curry better than Kevin Durant?

I think so. Curry can do more than KD. KD is a match up problem because of his height and gets better looks at the rim. If he could shoot like Curry he would be better than Lebron.

I think so. Curry can do more than KD. KD is a match up problem because of his height and gets better looks at the rim. If he could shoot like Curry he would be better than Lebron.
Give Lebron and your KD/Curry hybrid equal supporting casts in a 7 game playoff, and Lebrons team wins 99/100 times.

Give Lebron and your KD/Curry hybrid equal supporting casts in a 7 game playoff, and Lebrons team wins 99/100 times.
Who would stop my 6'11" Curry? Can you imagine Curry at that height? He would hit 3 pointers from half court with regularity.

Who would stop my 6'11" Curry? Can you imagine Curry at that height? He would hit 3 pointers from half court with regularity.
Lol maybe. But you can't rely on 3 pointers to win playoffs. Lebron is a beast. I've been a hater for most of his career, especially after "the decision," but I have to admit when he's playing with the eye of the tiger nobody can stop him.

I'm still 50/50 on this finals because of the Cavs injuries, but my money's on Lebron.

Lol maybe. But you can't rely on 3 pointers to win playoffs. Lebron is a beast. I've been a hater for most of his career, especially after "the decision," but I have to admit when he's playing with the eye of the tiger nobody can stop him.

I'm still 50/50 on this finals because of the Cavs injuries, but my money's on Lebron.
Thats what makes this Finals so much fun for me. I want GS to win because thats where I am from but I have always thought Lebron was an amazing player. I remember seeing a video of him in high school and thought to myself that he was going to be better than MJ. When I saw Curry in the NCAA tournament I told my best friend he was gong to be a star in the NBA and he laughed at me.

I feel the exact same way. I was a hater. but actually that's a good thing that means he's so great that I can't stand him because he's not on my team. and I wanted to believe and I hoped you would never catch Michael Jordan but now a part of me says I hope he does but please let Durant curry and other superstars win a couple here in there too. they were talking about this on the radio. people were trying to say that Michael did it was less than LeBron did the first year Michael won the championship but he had Pippen. they were also saying that Jordan be the better team he beat the Lakers nobody's comparing Golden State today with the Lakers of that year are they?

are you forgetting the LeBron of the years when Dirk Nowitzki for Tim Duncan spank him like a little girl?

or miss them all like you did last night. Lol I thought durant was the king of the shooters I thought Kevin Durant was money all the sudden Curry's the greatest? I think Kevin Durant was just hurt this year

are you forgetting the LeBron of the years when Dirk Nowitzki for Tim Duncan spank him like a little girl?
Yeah let me amend what I said. When he's playing with fire he wins 99/100 times. Sometimes he's just too nonchalant.

Thats what makes this Finals so much fun for me. I want GS to win because thats where I am from but I have always thought Lebron was an amazing player. I remember seeing a video of him in high school and thought to myself that he was going to be better than MJ. When I saw Curry in the NCAA tournament I told my best friend he was gong to be a star in the NBA and he laughed at me.
I feel the same way about Kevin Durant. I thought he would have won a championship right now. I think when it's all said and done he will be one of the greatest

Forum List

Back