NBA Tonight

I think the difference is Golden State has a good bench they got good role players coming off the bench that can kind of run the office

Ah time for the 2nd half. And pretty much a tie game. Now, Papageorgio, is when game 2 REALLY begins.
I don't understand how and why Cleveland is still in this game either Golden State is not playing their hearts out or LeBron is that damn good. but I think you're right I don't think they really play hard until the second half. if this were the bad boys they'd be winning by 20 points right now they would show no mercy hell you never know Cleveland wins this one and they are right back in this. everyone thinks Cleveland is done it would be amazing if they were tied 1 to 1 tomorrow morning
Golden State is NOT the bad boys. But their depth should win them the 2nd half.

Ah time for the 2nd half. And pretty much a tie game. Now, Papageorgio, is when game 2 REALLY begins.
I don't understand how and why Cleveland is still in this game either Golden State is not playing their hearts out or LeBron is that damn good. but I think you're right I don't think they really play hard until the second half. if this were the bad boys they'd be winning by 20 points right now they would show no mercy hell you never know Cleveland wins this one and they are right back in this. everyone thinks Cleveland is done it would be amazing if they were tied 1 to 1 tomorrow morning
I will be honest I have no pony in this race and if LeBron does it and proved me wrong well then I guess I'll be able to say I saw it happen I don't hate the Yani I just don't necessarily root for him I would hope for example that Kevin Durant would win over him and I thought it was funny when Tim Duncan with them or when Dirk Nowitzki beat him. its the same way I root against Peyton Manning or Tom Brady I like them I know they're great but you know I'm rooting for the other guy what can you do

I didn't even like magic Johnson or Larry Bird because I was a piston fan and they worked the bad boys so much I couldn't stand them but now looking back I appreciate their greatness

I did root for Shaq when he went to Miami because I wanted him to shove it in Kobe's face and when one without Kobe. plus I didn't know weighed at the time he was young and I was happy for him to win the championship - they were a good dynamic duo but usually I root for the underdogs

Golden State might not even win. oh my God who is this Villanueva guy? how huge is this and getting to cement his legacy I guess on NBA finals history. there's a lot of guys that I remember fondly NBA Finals history they might not be Hall of Famers but when it came down to when it really mattered they delivered and that Villanuova guy did tonight. That's what I'm taking about. this s*** just got real interesting

Lebron was great tonight, but Delly's D on Curry was huge. Hopefully the cavs can win the next two in Cleveland!

All the fuck golden state does is SHOOT THREE's

Congrats Lebron on your 3rd ring

After watching Games 1 and 2 of the NBA final, is it clear to everyone now that L. James is the most valuable player of this era? Stephan Curry? You gotta be joking.

This is a repeat of the absurd MVP's that went to Steve Nash, when Shaq was so far and away the most valuable player that the writers forgot to vote for him.

After watching Games 1 and 2 of the NBA final, is it clear to everyone now that L. James is the most valuable player of this era? Stephan Curry? You gotta be joking.

This is a repeat of the absurd MVP's that went to Steve Nash, when Shaq was so far and away the most valuable player that the writers forgot to vote for him.

No one should be MVP when they shoot 3's from half court

All the fuck golden state does is SHOOT THREE's

Congrats Lebron on your 3rd ring
no kidding I used to always hear live by the three die by the three. I should have seen this coming. the way the games played in the finals is not the same way it's played in the regular season. And I did say before these finals that Golden State doesn't deserve to win this year because you need to lose first to learn how to win. so this would be typical or what should have been expected of a team even though golden state has the best record in the league during the regular season and home court advantage that doesn't really matter when another team like Cleveland clamps down on you defensively and they have the greatest player on the planet who's got plenty of playoff experience.. seems like the only people who beat lebron are people who are older than him Dirk Nowitzki Tim Duncan. who will be the first young nba superstar to dethrone the king. I didn't want LeBron to pass Michael Jordan but that can change my opinion and attitude I'm a total bandwagon fan. I'll jump on the bandwagon. We are watching greatness.

and this doesn't mean I'm rooting for LeBron I still hope curry beats them but I think it's cool if they don't. maybe it's better that the NBA championship stay in a small elite bunch. it won't mean as much if everyone has a championship make curry have to work for it. it is completely possible that him and his team never make it to the finals ever again. Durant will be healthy next year and his team's going to have a better draft pick than Golden State

Where is he??

Attachments

• MILK_CARTON.jpg
    MILK_CARTON.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 52
this isn't a question to all of you basketball fans who are fans of teams that never win NBA championships. Since 2004 pistons won the championship and they should have repeated in 2005 but that's a different story only 5 teams have won an NBA championship the heat Celtics Dallas Spurs and Lakers.what is it like being in Atlanta fans for the Clippers fan or Orlando or any of those other teams that never win championships?

Forum List

Back