NBA Tonight

Chauncey already had a ring and maybe was strongarmed by the mob. Maybe donaghy was too. Anyone who gets caught up with the Mob. Who knows what clubs Chauncey frequented but I bet he wasn't hanging out at any dive bars. Lot of shady vip's I these clubs. Often the club owner is mob.

I don't buy it, anyone can have a bad series.
If you knew to watch for it and each time down he turns it over for no good reason, runs right over a guy for an offensive charge, then fouls the best shooter at the worst time and airballs and travels.

Now fast forward to know donaghy got busted in 06 and he officiated the 05 finals.

Admit stranger things have happened. I'm not taking the spurs rings away but god damn it we were one game from a fucking repeat you dont know how bad that loss fucking hurts. The only thing that makes it all OK is at least we have 04 but seriously I'm worked up about 05. You hit an NBA nerve of mine. Fucking billups. Mr big shot. Shit.

I don't buy it, anyone can have a bad series.
If you knew to watch for it and each time down he turns it over for no good reason, runs right over a guy for an offensive charge, then fouls the best shooter at the worst time and airballs and travels.

Now fast forward to know donaghy got busted in 06 and he officiated the 05 finals.

Admit stranger things have happened. I'm not taking the spurs rings away but god damn it we were one game from a fucking repeat you dont know how bad that loss fucking hurts. The only thing that makes it all OK is at least we have 04 but seriously I'm worked up about 05. You hit an NBA nerve of mine. Fucking billups. Mr big shot. Shit.
Ok

These playoffs are way to drawn out. A week to wait for the beginning of the finals?

Any momentum the publicity or excitement it had going into the series is totally lost.

These playoffs are way to drawn out. A week to wait for the beginning of the finals?

Any momentum the publicity or excitement it had going into the series is totally lost.
They'll spend the time hyping it up. Look how hype mayweather was after 10 years. You can't wait 2 weeks? You sound anxious.

They'll spend the time hyping it up. Look how hype mayweather was after 10 years. You can't wait 2 weeks? You sound anxious.

Anxious? No, just takes too long. Why a week wait after month and a half of playoffs?

Mayweather? Glad you like the wife beater, he won't get a dime from me. You can support the guy.

Chauncey already had a ring and maybe was strongarmed by the mob. Maybe donaghy was too. Anyone who gets caught up with the Mob. Who knows what clubs Chauncey frequented but I bet he wasn't hanging out at any dive bars. Lot of shady vip's I these clubs. Often the club owner is mob.
Take off that tinfoil hat. Chauncey wouldnt throw a game. :laugh:

Vinny johnson was a great backup when he was on the bench resting.

Rodman was a rebounding machine.
Wilt got 55 rebounds in one game.

Wilt was on the Warriors before he was a Laker.

One of the great Warrior rebounders was Larry Smith, aka Mr. Mean. He played for the Warriors from 1980 thru '89. 12.1 rebounds per game in his rookie year. Led the league in offensive rebounds in '85. He was only 6'8", but tenacious.

LarrySmith_Rebound_crop_north.jpg

I'll agree with Asclepias, Warriors in 7. Home court advantage.

I'm still amazed at how good Cleveland made out on trades. Mosgov, JR Smith, Shumpert, etc.. Mid-season trades saved their team. Then again, they could have Wiggins for the next dozen years instead of a hurt Kevin Love.

It'll come down to 3 point shooting, as all series involving the Warriors do. Cleveland can shoot from the perimeter, including little Delavedova from St. Mary's via Australia.

Rebounding, the discussion is Chamberlin or Russell, no one else came close. Those two averaged 20 plus boards a game over their careers.

The argument might be for the third best, I put Moses Malone in that mix.

Take off that tinfoil hat. Chauncey wouldnt throw a game. :laugh:
That's how they get away with it.

Rebounding, the discussion is Chamberlin or Russell, no one else came close. Those two averaged 20 plus boards a game over their careers.

How about Ben wallace and Dennis rodman. The two best rebounders in piston history.

How about Ben wallace and Dennis rodman. The two best rebounders in piston history.

Rodman has to be in the discussion, Wallace not when compared to Wes Unseld, Nate Thurmond and The Big E.

Wilt was on the Warriors before he was a Laker.

One of the great Warrior rebounders was Larry Smith, aka Mr. Mean. He played for the Warriors from 1980 thru '89. 12.1 rebounds per game in his rookie year. Led the league in offensive rebounds in '85. He was only 6'8", but tenacious.

LarrySmith_Rebound_crop_north.jpg
Wilt was a Philidelphia Warrior.

Larry Smith was good. Rebounding is all about get position and backing someone out of the way.

Forum List

Back