NBA Tonight

Quoting people that couldnt hack playing sports isnt showing me anything at all. You keep trying then I am going to have to give you a cigarette to go with that blindfold. :laugh:

Uh, not that your argument isn't moronic (like you), but the co-host a former NFL player was in agreement, numb nuts.
Former NFL has nothing to do with NBA clown.
laugh.gif

Like I said, your argument was moronic. But may I refer you to this reality, fanboy:

NBA Tonight Page 57 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Your argument is simplistic and puerile. You havent linked one person saying Kidd was not 6'4". Until you accomplish that.....checkmate.

:lmao: Desperation is a bitch. And this is postgame, guy. I already done won this one.
No link = checkmate for me.

A real radio host? OMG! It must be true then.

Showing you that the pundits know the shell game that is out there. Fanboys like you don't.
Quoting people that couldnt hack playing sports isnt showing me anything at all. You keep trying then I am going to have to give you a cigarette to go with that blindfold. :laugh:

Uh, not that your argument isn't moronic (like you), but the co-host a former NFL player was in agreement, numb nuts.

It's been known for years that NBA players fudge their height, I heard it all the time on the network broadcast but more so when I listen to local broadcasts. The NBA channel on Sirius/XM have joked about the real height of players.
True some fudge their heights. Especially when they are short but that doesnt cut it in the NBA because you will be called out. Have you ever heard anyone dispute the 6'4" height of Kidd or Payton? If you have please provide a link. I would be curious to see who disputed it.
I saw Gary Payton in a bar. Not 6'4

Showing you that the pundits know the shell game that is out there. Fanboys like you don't.

It's been known for years that NBA players fudge their height, I heard it all the time on the network broadcast but more so when I listen to local broadcasts. The NBA channel on Sirius/XM have joked about the real height of players.
True some fudge their heights. Especially when they are short but that doesnt cut it in the NBA because you will be called out. Have you ever heard anyone dispute the 6'4" height of Kidd or Payton? If you have please provide a link. I would be curious to see who disputed it.

Yea, but that's not a link. Apparently, Ascelpias has to hear it from Bill Simmons....Oh, wait, he's not a former player. He's gonna need a link from Shawn Kemp's blog if he has one--which I doubt. If he's not paying for any of his 30 children, he's not going online and busting Gary Payton for saying he's two inches taller than he really is. Maybe Detlef Shrempf spoke about this? Maybe he used some cool German sounding word for liar. You're ridiculous, Ascelpias. You've been hit in the face with reality a bunch of times now. Accept it; stop being a fanboy.

Yea, but that's not a link. Apparently, Ascelpias has to hear it from Bill Simmons....Oh, wait, he's not a former player. He's gonna need a link from Shawn Kemp's blog if he has one--which I doubt. If he's not paying for any of his 30 children, he's not going online and busting Gary Payton for saying he's two inches taller than he really is. Maybe Detlef Shrempf spoke about this? Maybe he used some cool German sounding word for liar. You're ridiculous, Ascelpias. You've been hit in the face with reality a bunch of times now. Accept it; stop being a fanboy.
How did golden state beat the rockets so badly last night? I can't believe this round of the playoffs are the worse. Cleveland and golden state had more trouble in the first and second rounds. Atlanta and Houston dont even seem like they deserve to be in it still.

How did golden state beat the rockets so badly last night? I can't believe this round of the playoffs are the worse. Cleveland and golden state had more trouble in the first and second rounds. Atlanta and Houston dont even seem like they deserve to be in it still.

I saw the writing on the wall. When the Spurs blew their chances to put away the Clips, we lost out on what would've been the real NBA Finals, Warriors vs Spurs. I haven't watched one minute of the WCF or ECF yet.

I saw the writing on the wall. When the Spurs blew their chances to put away the Clips, we lost out on what would've been the real NBA Finals, Warriors vs Spurs. I haven't watched one minute of the WCF or ECF yet.

Some of the worst playoffs in recent history. Who wants to watch series we all know,the results before they start.

Some of the worst playoffs in recent history. Who wants to watch series we all know,the results before they start.
It wasn't this way until this round. Think the clippers would have given a better fight and Paul pierce would have given cleveland a better fight. Who knocked our San antonio? The clippers? They used up all their focus beating spurs. Probably felt like the won a championship already. Lol

It wasn't this way until this round. Think the clippers would have given a better fight and Paul pierce would have given cleveland a better fight. Who knocked our San antonio? The clippers? They used up all their focus beating spurs. Probably felt like the won a championship already. Lol

The first round had one good series. Clips and Spurs,the rest were pretty predictable in fact I think the first round had 7 out of 8 series go 2-0.

The last round was predictable. Warriors win, the Cavs win, the Hawks win. The only series that was interesting was the Rockets and the Clips, but we all knew they'd get knocked out by the Warriors fairly quickly.

Two 3-0 isn't interesting and at this point who do you cheer for or not cheer for?

I like basketball but they don't have the teams or guys to hate. LeBron went home, can't hate him or the Cavs who have played well. Atlanta, who even plays for. Them, can't hate them or like them. Houston has Howard but he isn't the guy he was a couple years ago, just don't care about him. Even Kobe who everyone hated is so bad that you feel sorry for him.

A few years ago you could hate the Bulls for always winning, the Pistons had the bad boys. Larry Bird was so good, you hated him. Magic and the Lakers and ShowTime? Got sick of that.

Who do we root against now? The Neat are nothing, the Knicks you feel sorry for, who can get made at a team that can't win and even lose in the lottery.

We need teams and players that we can love or hate.

Look at the NFL, Patriots and Brady, Dallas Cowboys. You can hate those teams. Up until last year we had the 49ers to love or hate. Even their off season is interesting.

Clipper have no depth. They were glorified pretenders.

The first round had one good series. Clips and Spurs,the rest were pretty predictable in fact I think the first round had 7 out of 8 series go 2-0.

The last round was predictable. Warriors win, the Cavs win, the Hawks win. The only series that was interesting was the Rockets and the Clips, but we all knew they'd get knocked out by the Warriors fairly quickly.

Two 3-0 isn't interesting and at this point who do you cheer for or not cheer for?

I like basketball but they don't have the teams or guys to hate. LeBron went home, can't hate him or the Cavs who have played well. Atlanta, who even plays for. Them, can't hate them or like them. Houston has Howard but he isn't the guy he was a couple years ago, just don't care about him. Even Kobe who everyone hated is so bad that you feel sorry for him.

A few years ago you could hate the Bulls for always winning, the Pistons had the bad boys. Larry Bird was so good, you hated him. Magic and the Lakers and ShowTime? Got sick of that.

Who do we root against now? The Neat are nothing, the Knicks you feel sorry for, who can get made at a team that can't win and even lose in the lottery.

Look at the NFL, Patriots and Brady, Dallas Cowboys. You can hate those teams. Up until last year we had the 49ers to love or hate. Even their off season is interesting.

I saw the writing on the wall. I still haven't watched a minute of the conference finals. Gonna watch my first hockey playoff game of the year tomorrow; conference finals tied series 2-2 Game 5, Ducks hosting the Blackhawks. Should be a good one.

Curry lebron should be good. Lebron Durant next year.

You can't hate the spurs either. Lol.

Hawks washington wasn't good? Clippers going down to Houston? Lebron loses love but then gasol went out. You are right I dont hate anyone.

Except Dwight howard. I'm glad he's not what he use to be. Hope he missed his window because he acted like an ass in Orlando.

I saw the writing on the wall. I still haven't watched a minute of the conference finals. Gonna watch my first hockey playoff game of the year tomorrow; conference finals tied series 2-2 Game 5, Ducks hosting the Blackhawks. Should be a good one.
Great time to become a hockey fan. Trust me you missed nothing.

Good game last night. Overtime, anyway.

LeBron either re-aggravated his ankle, or he was hamming it up for his hometown crowd like a drama queen. With no Irving or Love, it's quite the story for the sports industry.

Last time the Warriors won the title, they had one of the greatest centers of all time. Can anyone name him?

And no, it wasn't Clifford Ray.

Good game last night. Overtime, anyway.

LeBron either re-aggravated his ankle, or he was hamming it up for his hometown crowd like a drama queen. With no Irving or Love, it's quite the story for the sports industry.

Lebron is finally the greatest of all time in my book. Or at least will be before he is done. How many finals has he been in? This year is erasing the memories of dirk and Duncan schooling him. And who beat him when he went to the finals with cleveland before he went to Miami?

Forum List

Back