NBA Tonight

The other day someone was actually bragging about how good Adrian dantley and mark Aguirre were. This person wasn't even talking about the 1988 pistons when he was talking about them. And I have to admit I dont even remember them being pivotal to us winning, but I do admit they were two great roleplayers. It was like we had two starting lineups that year. Maybe one of the best teams of all time. Joe dumars isaih thomas James Edwards Vinny johnson bill lambeer Dennis rodman john salley rick mahorn. Jordan grew up playing this.

And the pistons grew up losing to Boston and Lakers.

The other day someone was actually bragging about how good Adrian dantley and mark Aguirre were. This person wasn't even talking about the 1988 pistons when he was talking about them. And I have to admit I dont even remember them being pivotal to us winning, but I do admit they were two great roleplayers. It was like we had two starting lineups that year. Maybe one of the best teams of all time. Joe dumars isaih thomas James Edwards Vinny johnson bill lambeer Dennis rodman john salley rick mahorn. Jordan grew up playing this.

All Dumars had was that baseline shot. Edwards was a washed up former Laker. Laimbeer and Mahorn were thugs. All Rodman could do was play defense. Salley was good coming off the bench. But you did have Isaiah. When he had it going, there was nobody in the league that could stop him.

Lol! He ranks up there with the Sonic's Tom Burleson.
They did have one of the best defensive guards in the history of the NBA..........Bob Weiss.

No, I'm kidding! Jerry Sloan.
Forget centers & power forwards. Forget even the big guards like lebron and mj. I'm talking the isaih thomas john stockton point guards. The little point guards. Who are the best point guards? Jason kid Alan Iverson guys who were great assist and shooters who ran the plays.

All Dumars had was that baseline shot. Edwards was a washed up former Laker. Laimbeer and Mahorn were thugs. All Rodman could do was play defense. Salley was good coming off the bench. But you did have Isaiah. When he had it going, there was nobody in the league that could stop him.
Vinny johnson was a great backup when he was on the bench resting.

Rodman was a rebounding machine.

Forget centers & power forwards. Forget even the big guards like lebron and mj. I'm talking the isaih thomas john stockton point guards. The little point guards. Who are the best point guards? Jason kid Alan Iverson guys who were great assist and shooters who ran the plays.
You combine Stockton, Kidd and Iverson....

....and you got Isaiah.

Vinny johnson was a great backup when he was on the bench resting.

Rodman was a rebounding machine.
Wilt got 55 rebounds in one game.
When's the next wilt or shaq coming?

OH! Did you hear Dwight howard called himself a champion. Apparently winning is not a requirement to Dwight. I think he's a spoiled millionaire who will never win a ring because of Dwight.

Dwight did get Orlando to the finals in 2009. Omg it took 6 years to get this close all to fall short to an upstart team in a year where okc wasn't in it. Who knows if Dwight will ever get this close again. I'm sure the money makes it easier to deal.

They did have one of the best defensive guards in the history of the NBA..........Bob Weiss.

Oscar Robertson averaged a triple double for a whole season, he was the man. I'd take Magic over Kidd or Iverson. Stockton was a great PG, so was Earl Monroe and Walt Frazier. Chauncey Billups was an underrated PG.

Oscar Robertson averaged a triple double for a whole season, he was the man. I'd take Magic over Kidd or Iverson. Stockton was a great PG, so was Earl Monroe and Walt Frazier. Chauncey Billups was an underrated PG.
I think Chauncey billups threw the 05 finals. My buddy said it while the playoffs were happening so I got to watch for it while it was happening and he soooo threw that entire series.

I think Chauncey billups threw the 05 finals. My buddy said it while the playoffs were happening so I got to watch for it while it was happening and he soooo threw that entire series.
Why would he do that?

Why would he do that?
Money? Gambling debts. Threat to your family. The entire league is wwe? I dont know but all of the sudden Mr big shot is turning the ball over charging traveling tossing up airballs and commiting stupid fouls. Very obvious.

Why would he do that?
And wasn't this a year before that NBA ref got busted for cheating and went to prison? Donaghy? He officiated the 05 piston spurs finals.

Forum List

Back