NBA Tonight

How bout them Dubs? Curry is showing the rest of the NBA fans why he was the MVP.

I've always been a Warriors fan. Of course, I'm rooting for them. They got lucky last night.

It's weird, though, I've enjoyed some of the other playoff series more.
Houston-Clippers was highly entertaining. Clippers-Spurs was incredible. Wizards-Hawks had last second shots by Pearce, one that went in, one that didn't, and one that got taken away on replay. Cleveland-Bulls was entertaining for the first 4 games.

I'm hoping for a good game tonight. Carrol is out, I think, but so might be Irving.

Curry is not white at all.

Yea, his kid naturally ended up with light hair and green eyes; because we all know that happens in kids of full African descent (sarcasm).
White people are not the only people with light hair and green eyes. Typical white boy misinformation.

Full blooded African Americans don't have blue green eyes and blond eyes, period. And you basically tried to state something as a fact; and silly me, I figured maybe you had heard something, so I let it slide at the time. But now, I'm just reminded that you're fond of pretending you know sh** that you don't know.

Yea, his kid naturally ended up with light hair and green eyes; because we all know that happens in kids of full African descent (sarcasm).
White people are not the only people with light hair and green eyes. Typical white boy misinformation.

Full blooded African Americans don't have blue green eyes and blond eyes, period. And you basically tried to state something as a fact; and silly me, I figured maybe you had heard something, so I let it slide at the time. But now, I'm just reminded that you're fond of pretending you know sh** that you don't know.
Yeah actually they do. Evidently you must be white and not know this.

Asclepias

ESPN radio host notes the rule that NBA players are listed an inch and a half more than they actually are. Warning: Listening is not recommended for fanboys.

Max Marcellus hr3 - ESPN Los Angeles
A real radio host? OMG! It must be true then.

Showing you that the pundits know the shell game that is out there. Fanboys like you don't.
Quoting people that couldnt hack playing sports isnt showing me anything at all. You keep trying then I am going to have to give you a cigarette to go with that blindfold. :laugh:

Asclepias

ESPN radio host notes the rule that NBA players are listed an inch and a half more than they actually are. Warning: Listening is not recommended for fanboys.

Showing you that the pundits know the shell game that is out there. Fanboys like you don't.
Quoting people that couldnt hack playing sports isnt showing me anything at all. You keep trying then I am going to have to give you a cigarette to go with that blindfold. :laugh:

Uh, not that your argument isn't moronic (like you), but the co-host a former NFL player was in agreement, numb nuts.

Evidently, you're still a moron and haven't spent as much time around blacks as you purport or otherwise just know basic genetic realities.

Asclepias

Uh, not that your argument isn't moronic (like you), but the co-host a former NFL player was in agreement, numb nuts.

It's been known for years that NBA players fudge their height, I heard it all the time on the network broadcast but more so when I listen to local broadcasts. The NBA channel on Sirius/XM have joked about the real height of players.

Asclepias

Former NFL has nothing to do with NBA clown.
laugh.gif

Evidently, you're still a moron and haven't spent as much time around blacks as you purport or otherwise just know basic genetic realities.
I am Black. Been around Black people all my life. My cousins have green and gray eyes and dark skin. Your one Black friend doesnt count for all Blacks.

Asclepias

It's been known for years that NBA players fudge their height, I heard it all the time on the network broadcast but more so when I listen to local broadcasts. The NBA channel on Sirius/XM have joked about the real height of players.
True some fudge their heights. Especially when they are short but that doesnt cut it in the NBA because you will be called out. Have you ever heard anyone dispute the 6'4" height of Kidd or Payton? If you have please provide a link. I would be curious to see who disputed it.

Asclepias

laugh.gif

Like I said, your argument was moronic. But may I refer you to this reality, fanboy:

NBA Tonight Page 57 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I am Black. Been around Black people all my life. My cousins have green and gray eyes and dark skin. Your one Black friend doesnt count for all Blacks.

Hazelish and a tinge of green in some cases (and likely cos they have deeper Euro roots). But no, full blooded blacks don't have blue in their eyes like Curry's daughter.

True some fudge their heights. Especially when they are short but that doesnt cut it in the NBA because you will be called out. Have you ever heard anyone dispute the 6'4" height of Kidd or Payton? If you have please provide a link. I would be curious to see who disputed it.

Nobody gets publicly called out by other players for height fudgin, jackass. They know who butters their bread; and throwing wrenches into NBA marketing is not what they do.

laugh.gif

Like I said, your argument was moronic. But may I refer you to this reality, fanboy:

Your argument is simplistic and puerile. You havent linked one person saying Kidd was not 6'4". Until you accomplish that.....checkmate.

Nobody gets publicly called out, jackass.
Yes they do jackass. For example Big Babby Davis. Plenty of NBA player have commented he is not really 6'7".

Hazelish and a tinge of green in some cases (and likely cos they have deeper Euro roots). But no, full blooded blacks don't have blue in their eyes like Curry's daughter.
Yes actually they do. I also have niece with blue eyes, blondish hair, and dark skin

laugh.gif

Your argument is simplistic and puerile. You havent linked one person saying Kidd was not 6'4". Until you accomplish that.....checkmate.

:lmao: Desperation is a bitch. And this is postgame, guy. I already done won this one.

Forum List

Back