Moses Malone
Lonnie Shelton
Kermit Washington
Al Attles
Maurice Lucas
Shaq
Artis Gilmore
Truck Robinson
These are the guys you just did not want to fight.

Two words: Willis Reed
Two more words: Jerry Stackhouse

Btw Fuck the Lakers for doing well in the draft lottery. I hope Okafor is a bust.

BFD, the Lakers are losers, the Buss kiddies have busted the Leakers.
We got the No.2 pick, a big player coming back which will be his rookie season, a rookie this past year who made the "all rookie 1st team" and lots and lots of cap space.

Jimmy can't possibly blow this one.

Yep, the Lakers did well in the lottery.
My Wolves also were winners and will continue to have the best young core in the NBA with Wiggens, LaVine, Mohammad, Dieng, Rubio and Okafor or Towns as the core. Now, if only we can stay healthy.

We got the No.2 pick, a big player coming back which will be his rookie season, a rookie this past year who made the "all rookie 1st team" and lots and lots of cap space.

My Wolves also were winners and will continue to have the best young core in the NBA with Wiggens, LaVine, Mohammad, Dieng, Rubio and Okafor or Towns as the core. Now, if only we can stay healthy.

How many times have we heard that out of Minnesota?

Not very often over the last 10 years.. You should keep up with sports a little better.

Not very often over the last 10 years.. You should keep up with sports a little better.

On the sports boards the Wolves fans claim this almost every year. Hell one year after the Blazers drafted LA a Wolves fan went on and on how great the Wolves were going to be. They thought Love was the difference maker.

Let me know when you get another .500 season sport.

On the sports boards the Wolves fans claim this almost every year. Hell one year after the Blazers drafted LA a Wolves fan went on and on how great the Wolves were going to be. They thought Love was the difference maker.

0+

Well they were wrong. Love wasn't a team player and his defense sucked. Most knowledgeable fans knew that, but just like partisans, some look at only one side, their side after eating up the Wolves marketing sales pitches. Some folks will believe anything if it makes them feel good.
It'll probably be a couple of years down the pike before they hit .500 ball.

0+

Well they were wrong. Love wasn't a team player and his defense sucked. Most knowledgeable fans knew that, but just like partisans, some look at only one side, their side after eating up the Wolves marketing sales pitches. Some folks will believe anything if it makes them feel good.

And as soon as the kids can get out of Minnesota, they will leave, just like everyone else. Garnett was an exception.

0+

And as soon as the kids can get out of Minnesota, they will leave, just like everyone else. Garnett was an exception.

Maybe, maybe not.
Garnett did not want to get traded in 2007, he wanted to stay. Kevin Love on the other hand was mishandled. He would have stuck around if the Wolves had given him a five year max contract, Minnesota chose to offer him four years. And that all happened while David Kahn was GM. The world knows that David Kahn was probably one of the worse GM's in the history of the NBA.
Stephon Marbury left Minny because he wanted to be the number one stud, with KG there, Marbury was never be "the
Now why don't you name me all these guys who bailed out of Minny? Also, isn't true that even the major markets have had stars leave, such as LA? So, exactly what are you implying?
Also, where exactly is your city.
I think we could have an interesting discussion, even with your negative attitude.

Last edited:
He looks like someone who could fight.
The NBA's all time bad boy's were:
Wilt
Moses Malone
Lonnie Shelton
Kermit Washington
Al Attles
Maurice Lucas
Shaq
Artis Gilmore
Truck Robinson
These are the guys you just did not want to fight.

Two words: Willis Reed
Two more words: Jerry Stackhouse

Btw Fuck the Lakers for doing well in the draft lottery. I hope Okafor is a bust.
What about jerry? I hoped him and grant hill could be like mj and pippen but it didn't work. But jerry could ball.

He's the perfect example of how if you dont win a championship for us in Detroit I hardly remember you.

Did stack house win in Dallas with dirk?

0+

I remember the year the pistons broke up some girl said "oh well next year will be a rebuilding year. That was around 2007. Lol

But I believe the pistons are close. Missing a couple pieces.

0+

Maybe, maybe not.
Garnett did not want to get traded in 2007, he wanted to stay. Kevin Love on the other hand was mishandled. He would have stuck around if the Wolves had given him a five year max contract, Minnesota chose to offer him four years. And that all happened while David Kahn was GM. The world knows that David Kahn was probably one of the worse GM's in the history of the NBA.
Stephon Marbury left Minny because he wanted to be the number one stud, with KG there, Marbury was never be "the
Now why don't you name me all these guys who bailed out of Minny? Also, isn't true that even the major markets have had stars leave, such as LA? So, exactly what are you implying?
Also, where exactly is your city.
I think we could have an interesting discussion, even with your negative attitude.
He loves to argue and bust balls and talk smack. Just give it back. I think he's a bucks fan.

ZdCLadJ.gif

Vine_by_Vinnyviner_zps5twknzur.gif
Ha! Clippers got you back huh?

Spurs blew it. I otherwise knew the Clips were pretenders.

Though, if the Spurs were to lose, this might have been the best for them; to go out early. After three deep runs in a row and injuries, I think they could use the extra time off.
You think Tim has one more in him? I thought they were done 4 years ago so I won't count them out. The spurs are proof it is very difficult to win back to back.

What about jerry? I hoped him and grant hill could be like mj and pippen but it didn't work. But jerry could ball.

He's the perfect example of how if you dont win a championship for us in Detroit I hardly remember you.

Did stack house win in Dallas with dirk?
Dallas only won once.

They couldn't do it with Adrian Dantley and they couldn't do it with Mark Aguire.

You gotta give it to them, they do ball on defense.

Forum List

Back