NBA Tonight

I couldnt resist. One last pic for you Gat. B Shaw and Kidd. B is '6"5 - '6"6

hi-res-723813-guard-brian-shaw-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-looks-to-pass_crop_exact.jpg

Shaw is probably about 6'5". But in that pic, Shaw is bending at the knees and leaning down. I don't think you get the limitations of some of these pics you post.
Yeah he is bending more than Kidd thats why they look about the same size. I forgot your eyes are going so you cant acurately judge height.

So then you are in agreement being '6'4 has nothing to do with being able to dunk?

It has a lot to do with it. Only the hops impaired aren't dunking at 6'4"
I'm 5'7 and could grab the rim in highschool. My idol was spud Webb. And I went to college with earl boykin. 5'6 and could dunk.

This whole thing got me to thinking back to when I could dunk. It was an exhilarating feeling; at least when you're doing it fast and free. I mean, I'll dunk on a dunk court now and it's not at all the same. That's what it's like for Kobe and Pierce, etc when they get older. The thrill is gone b/c the dunks are slower and less forceful.
You could never dunk. You already proved that you have never played basketball before. Jumping off a trampoline doesnt count.
laugh.gif
So when's the fist games start?
Tomorrow at 6pm.

hi-res-723813-guard-brian-shaw-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-looks-to-pass_crop_exact.jpg

Shaw is probably about 6'5". But in that pic, Shaw is bending at the knees and leaning down. I don't think you get the limitations of some of these pics you post.
Yeah he is bending more than Kidd thats why they look about the same size. I forgot your eyes are going so you cant acurately judge height.

Worthy of repeating apparently:

I don't think you get the limitations of some of these pics you post.

Who's go the major knee bend in that pic? Who looks like they're in a semi-sit position (as if leaning on a stool)?

Worthy of repeating apparently:

I don't think you get the limitations of some of these pics you post.

Who's go the major knee bend in that pic? Who looks like they're in a semi-sit position (as if leaning on a stool)?
Youre playing checkers and I'm playing chess. Give it a rest since you dont have a single link to support your claim. :laugh:

kidd5_627_080211.jpg

Jimmy Jackson's (right) true height was 6'4." Kidd comes in at about 6'1" (6'2" it could be argued) Stop telling your tall tales, Ascelpias. You don't know Jason Kidd. We all know your full of sh*t.

This.

This was check mate. Any further talk is postgame chatter.
Checkmate is in chess. Thats a picture with 3 guys '6"4, '6"6, and '6"8 like I told you before. If you want to claim checkmate link to anything on the internet that supports your claim. Your opinion holds not an ounce of credibility with me.
How big was his cock ladies? Geez! We'll argue anything huh? And call each other names over Jason Kidd height. Wow. Love usmb.
Hold on let me ask my wife. She was best friends with his girl friend in high school.

Did he beat the shit out of her?

kidd5_627_080211.jpg

Jimmy Jackson's (right) true height was 6'4." Kidd comes in at about 6'1" (6'2" it could be argued) Stop telling your tall tales, Ascelpias. You don't know Jason Kidd. We all know your full of sh*t.

This.

This was check mate. Any further talk is postgame chatter.
Checkmate is in chess. Thats a picture with 3 guys '6"4, '6"6, and '6"8 like I told you before. If you want to claim checkmate link to anything on the internet that supports your claim. Your opinion holds not an ounce of credibility with me.
How big was his cock ladies? Geez! We'll argue anything huh? And call each other names over Jason Kidd height. Wow. Love usmb.
Hold on let me ask my wife. She was best friends with his girl friend in high school.

Did he beat the shit out of her?
Yep. She made a million excuses for him then he got some other girl pregnant and she finally wised up.

I side with Gats on this one, the bitch beat women, he can't be a very tough guy.
Siding wont change the fact I've seen him wreck plenty of guys that could fight.. I found this old photo of a pro-am team I was supposed to play on when he had just graduated from high school (somehow). This pic brings back some good memories.

m-92-B.Pride.jpg

I side with Gats on this one, the bitch beat women, he can't be a very tough guy.

Then again, Mike Tyson beat women...and he was pretty tough...

My point was that I'd be plenty motivated in a fight against a woman beater. Maybe, I was saying I'd kick his ass for effect first and foremost; but in no way is Kidd the tough guy that Asc is selling. Kidd is just a middle aged dude at this point.

Siding wont change the fact I've seen him wreck plenty of guys that could fight.. I found this old photo of a pro-am team I was supposed to play on when he had just graduated from high school (somehow). This pic brings back some good memories.

The tales you like to tell...

Youre just mad I found a photo of Jason and Gary standing together and they are the same size like I told you. 6'4" That guy in between them is Jaime. He is 6'5". We went to Jr high together.

Then again, Mike Tyson beat women...and he was pretty tough...

My point was that I'd be plenty motivated in a fight against a woman beater. Maybe, I was saying I'd kick his ass for effect first and foremost; but in no way is Kidd the tough guy that Asc is selling. Kidd is just a middle aged dude at this point.
Kidd would knock your silly ass out with one punch. Stop kidding yourself Gat! :laugh: (no pun intended)

Jason in high school (at the Coliseum in Oakland it looks like) dunking.

morgue05_hoops_kidd_dunk.jpg

Last edited:

Youre just mad I found a photo of Jason and Gary standing together and they are the same size like I told you. 6'4" That guy in between them is Jaime. He is 6'5". We went to Jr high together.

Checkmate (That went down).

Checkmate means you won. What did you win?

Checkmate means you won. What did you win?

You playin' the game, and you askin' me? Get out of here with that nonsense, fool.

Forum List

Back