NBA Tonight

There's a reason Kidd wasn't throwing down a lot of dunks in his career; cos he was never sniffing 6'4". And ass-but doesn't personally know him. Just stop with your tall tales.
Yes there was a reason. He didnt have hops and was a pass first point guard in the NBA. He had plenty of dunks in high school but you wouldnt know that.

:lol: Pass first has nothing to do with it. When you're 6'4" the dunks come easy. When you're 6 1 1/4" without great hops in the first place; not so much.
You must have never played basketball in your life. Just because you are '6'4 doesnt mean you can dunk. I know a guy that was '611' and couldnt dunk. :laugh:

If you're 6'4" (and under 30) and can't dunk it's because you're fat or don't have an ounce of athleticism.

Yes there was a reason. He didnt have hops and was a pass first point guard in the NBA. He had plenty of dunks in high school but you wouldnt know that.

:lol: Pass first has nothing to do with it. When you're 6'4" the dunks come easy. When you're 6 1 1/4" without great hops in the first place; not so much.
You must have never played basketball in your life. Just because you are '6'4 doesnt mean you can dunk. I know a guy that was '611' and couldnt dunk. :laugh:
Basketball players are bigger than they look. Amare stoudemire went on Kelly & michael and made michael strahan look like a little kid.
I didnt realize how big Shaq was until I saw him standing next to Antonio Davis. He made Tone look like a high schooler and thats a big dude.

Shaq makes everyone look small. Dude is a freak of nature. If he had practiced, he would have been the most dominant ever instead of just saying it.
Uuh he was the most dominant. Dudes developed flu like symptoms when they saw him on the schedule. Remember when opposing centers would catch Shaqitis?
laugh.gif

There's a reason Kidd wasn't throwing down a lot of dunks in his career; cos he was never sniffing 6'4". And ass-but doesn't personally know him. Just stop with your tall tales.

If you're 6'4" (and under 30) and can't dunk it's because you're fat or don't have an ounce of athleticism.
So then you are in agreement being '6'4 has nothing to do with being able to dunk?

kidd5_627_080211.jpg

Jimmy Jackson's (right) true height was 6'4." Kidd comes in at about 6'1" (6'2" it could be argued) Stop telling your tall tales, Ascelpias. You don't know Jason Kidd. We all know your full of sh*t.

This.

This was check mate. Any further talk is postgame chatter.
Checkmate is in chess. Thats a picture with 3 guys '6"4, '6"6, and '6"8 like I told you before. If you want to claim checkmate link to anything on the internet that supports your claim. Your opinion holds not an ounce of credibility with me.

kidd5_627_080211.jpg

Jimmy Jackson's (right) true height was 6'4." Kidd comes in at about 6'1" (6'2" it could be argued) Stop telling your tall tales, Ascelpias. You don't know Jason Kidd. We all know your full of sh*t.

This.

Checkmate is in chess. Thats a picture with 3 guys '6"4, '6"6, and '6"8 like I told you before. If you want to claim checkmate link to anything on the internet that supports your claim. Your opinion holds not an ounce of credibility with me.

Yea, the 6'4" guy happens to appear to be seven inches smaller than the 6'8" guy. :lmao:

Basketball players are bigger than they look. Amare stoudemire went on Kelly & michael and made michael strahan look like a little kid.
I didnt realize how big Shaq was until I saw him standing next to Antonio Davis. He made Tone look like a high schooler and thats a big dude.

Shaq makes everyone look small. Dude is a freak of nature. If he had practiced, he would have been the most dominant ever instead of just saying it.
He settled. But he won a ring without Kobe and I bet that was his favorite one. And Kobe probably liked those gasol rings better too.

But shaq won enough.

Hard to be a motivated millionaire.

I burned out on wrestling after 1 year in college.

kidd5_627_080211.jpg

This.

Yea, the 6'4" guy happens to appear to be seven inches smaller than the 6'8" guy. :lmao:
You have bad eyes and no link to support your claim. :laugh:

So then you are in agreement being '6'4 has nothing to do with being able to dunk?

It has a lot to do with it. Only the hops impaired aren't dunking at 6'4"

kidd5_627_080211.jpg

This.

How big was his cock ladies? Geez! We'll argue anything huh? And call each other names over Jason Kidd height. Wow. Love usmb.

kidd5_627_080211.jpg

This.

Break out your ruler and put it to scale. Links? I know what's what. I'm not your paralegal. It's not my job to spell shit out for you.

I'm 5'7 and could grab the rim in highschool. My idol was spud Webb. And I went to college with earl boykin. 5'6 and could dunk.

Further proof you dont know anything about basketball. Jumping isnt the real issue. its timing. Thats why you can be '6"11, athletic and not be able to dunk.

kidd5_627_080211.jpg

This.

Break out your ruler and put it to scale. Links? I know what's what. I'm not your paralegal. It's not my job to spell shit out for you.
Why dont you pull out a link that supports your claim? I think that would be a lot easier.
laugh.gif

kidd5_627_080211.jpg

This.

How big was his cock ladies? Geez! We'll argue anything huh? And call each other names over Jason Kidd height. Wow. Love usmb.
Hold on let me ask my wife. She was best friends with his girl friend in high school.

I'm 5'7 and could grab the rim in highschool. My idol was spud Webb. And I went to college with earl boykin. 5'6 and could dunk.

This whole thing got me to thinking back to when I could dunk. It was an exhilarating feeling; at least when you're doing it fast and free. I mean, I'll dunk on a dunk court now and it's not at all the same. That's what it's like for Kobe and Pierce, etc when they get older. The thrill is gone b/c the dunks are slower and less forceful.

This.

Why dont you pull out a link that supports your claim? I think that would be a lot easier.
laugh.gif

I couldn't tell you if such links exist. They often don't or would otherwise be very difficult to find. Look, it's common for teams to embellish heights. This is no secret, dude. At one point, ESPN did a piece on this and showed how about 80 percent plus of players were 1-2 inches smaller than advertised.

This whole thing got me to thinking back to when I could dunk. It was an exhilarating feeling; at least when you're doing it fast and free. I mean, I'll dunk on a dunk court now and it's not at all the same. That's what it's like for Kobe and Pierce, etc when they get older. The thrill is gone b/c the dunks are slower and less forceful.
You could never dunk. You already proved that you have never played basketball before. Jumping off a trampoline doesnt count.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back