NBA Tonight

Checkmate is in chess. Thats a picture with 3 guys '6"4, '6"6, and '6"8 like I told you before. If you want to claim checkmate link to anything on the internet that supports your claim. Your opinion holds not an ounce of credibility with me.

Yea, the 6'4" guy happens to appear to be seven inches smaller than the 6'8" guy. :lmao:
You have bad eyes and no link to support your claim. :laugh:

Break out your ruler and put it to scale. Links? I know what's what. I'm not your paralegal. It's not my job to spell shit out for you.
Why dont you pull out a link that supports your claim? I think that would be a lot easier.
laugh.gif

I couldn't tell you if such links exist. They often don't or would otherwise be very difficult to find. Look, it's common for teams to embellish heights. This is no secret, dude. At one point, ESPN did a piece on this and showed how about 80 percent plus of players were 1-2 inches smaller than advertised.
No link then you have no credibility. I am well aware of the tendency to inflate height. They had me listed at '6"3 in high school and I was barely '6"1 at the time. However that doesnt help your claim. Not at all.

You could never dunk. You already proved that you have never played basketball before. Jumping off a trampoline doesnt count.
laugh.gif

I know I've called you out for your nonsense at every turn; but you're just making yourself look bitter.
You've only made yourself look foolish Gat. You should stop before I get the hiccups laughing at you.
laugh.gif

Tony Parker who is '6"3 standing next to JKidd.

kiddparker_640_130610.jpg

:lol: You couldn't have demonstrated my point more perfectly. Everyone and their dog in Spurs land knows that Parker isn't even 6'1".

Sure Gat.
laugh.gif

It's the simple truth of the matter; and one reason why he's dribbling all over; cos he's small and fast and with that low center of gravity can knife to where he wants to get. You probably think Chris Paul is really 6'1" or 6'2" or whatever height they made up for him.

:lol: You couldn't have demonstrated my point more perfectly. Everyone and their dog in Spurs land knows that Parker isn't even 6'1".

Sure Gat.
laugh.gif

It's the simple truth of the matter; and one reason why he's dribbling all over; cos he's small and fast and with that low center of gravity can knife to where he wants to get. You probably think Chris Paul is really 6'1" or 6'2" or whatever height they made up for him.
No CP3 is about 6 ft tall. I have met him before. I know a lot of NBA players.

Payton and JKidd. Still waiting for some sort of evidence besides your opinion Gat. :laugh:

72903543_crop_exact.jpg

Payton probably comes in at 6'2" give or take. He's not sniffing the 6'4" that he's listed at. And posting cut off pics means not much. Players posture can have a big impact.
Paytons is '6"4 I know him too. I specifically picked that picture because they have the exact same posture. So far you neglected to provide anything at all to support your claim. What gives Gat?

Sure Gat.
laugh.gif

You know nobody. Stop pretending. And CP comes in at about 5'9 to 5'10. I think Wake Forest even listed him at 5'8 or 5'9 at one point.

Sure Gat.
laugh.gif

You know nobody. Stop pretending. And CP comes in at about 5'9 to 5'10. I think Wake Forest even listed him at 5'8 or 5'9 at one point.
It'll be ok Gat. :itsok:

I didnt pull out a measuring tape or ask CP3 his height. All I know was I was noticeably taller than him. If you cant supply any proof other than your word then the issue is dead to me. Let me know if you ever find something.

Sure Gat.
laugh.gif

It'll be ok Gat. :itsok:

I didnt pull out a measuring tape or ask CP3 his height. All I know was I was noticeably taller than him. If you cant supply any proof other than your word then the issue is dead to me. Let me know if you ever find something.

I was at a Dodgers game that CP threw out opening pitch. It was pretty obvious that he was not sniffing 6'. During this last season or the one before, CP found a fountain of youth and was springing for dunks even over people for about a week or two. His teammates went crazy each time (way crazier than they ever got for a Blake or Jordan lob city dunk); cos they know CP ain't that tall and if he's getting up there, then he's bringing it.

If you're 6'4" (and under 30) and can't dunk it's because you're fat or don't have an ounce of athleticism.
So then you are in agreement being '6'4 has nothing to do with being able to dunk?

It has a lot to do with it. Only the hops impaired aren't dunking at 6'4"
I'm 5'7 and could grab the rim in highschool. My idol was spud Webb. And I went to college with earl boykin. 5'6 and could dunk.

This whole thing got me to thinking back to when I could dunk. It was an exhilarating feeling; at least when you're doing it fast and free. I mean, I'll dunk on a dunk court now and it's not at all the same. That's what it's like for Kobe and Pierce, etc when they get older. The thrill is gone b/c the dunks are slower and less forceful.
You could never dunk. You already proved that you have never played basketball before. Jumping off a trampoline doesnt count.
laugh.gif
So when's the fist games start?

kidd5_627_080211.jpg

Jimmy Jackson's (right) true height was 6'4." Kidd comes in at about 6'1" (6'2" it could be argued) Stop telling your tall tales, Ascelpias. You don't know Jason Kidd. We all know your full of sh*t.

This.

This was check mate. Any further talk is postgame chatter.
Checkmate is in chess. Thats a picture with 3 guys '6"4, '6"6, and '6"8 like I told you before. If you want to claim checkmate link to anything on the internet that supports your claim. Your opinion holds not an ounce of credibility with me.
How big was his cock ladies? Geez! We'll argue anything huh? And call each other names over Jason Kidd height. Wow. Love usmb.
Hold on let me ask my wife. She was best friends with his girl friend in high school.
It says 6'4"

Asclepias It's no surprise that you're so in disbelief about the real heights of players. Fanboys don't typically question these matters, and they find it hard to suspend their disbelief when reality comes along.

Forum List

Back