NBA Tonight

Youre projecting. I know him personally. He is 6'4" and has been about that height every since the 11th grade when I met him. The only way you could kick his ass is if you could do it remotely.

You can claim to know him personally. That means nothing to me. That claim rarely holds true online. And if you did know him that would just make you biased anyhow. No, I see him. He's not the imposing figure you make him out to be. And I would kick his ass or otherwise get insome good shots if it came down to it.
I want trying to get you to agree you believed me. I was just letting you know the facts. You wouldnt kick his ass at all. Your belief is not required. I was just informing you.

Yea, youre 'informational' services aren't required or wanted.
Next time dont try to play tough guy just because you know you would never have to put up.

:lol: Kicking small wife beater's ass is playing the tough guy! I think your inferiority complex is showing.
Claiming you would is playing tough guy. Since I'm not in danger of you ever beating me personally I think your conclusion missed the mark.

There's a reason Kidd wasn't throwing down a lot of dunks in his career; cos he was never sniffing 6'4". And ass-but doesn't personally know him. Just stop with your tall tales.

Youre projecting. I know him personally. He is 6'4" and has been about that height every since the 11th grade when I met him. The only way you could kick his ass is if you could do it remotely.

You can claim to know him personally. That means nothing to me. That claim rarely holds true online. And if you did know him that would just make you biased anyhow. No, I see him. He's not the imposing figure you make him out to be. And I would kick his ass or otherwise get insome good shots if it came down to it.
I want trying to get you to agree you believed me. I was just letting you know the facts. You wouldnt kick his ass at all. Your belief is not required. I was just informing you.
Remember James toney the pro boxer? Before he went up to heavyweight I would have kicked his ass in a fight. I was a college wrestler and pretty tough. I valet parked his car and I would have destroyed him in a fight. Not a boxing match. When I told my dad when we were watching him fight Roy Jones Jr. My dad laughed. It bothered me but on TV he looks like a beast in person he's a skinny black with boxing skills. Boxers can't fight. Mma I mean.
its the other way with Kidd. He looks a lot smaller on TV than he does in person. Same thing with Antonio Davis if you remember him. Both of them were no joke in a fight. Yes depending on the circumstances anyone can be beat. I just dont believe for an instance Gat would even consider tangling with Kidd.

Kidd's a 6'2" middle aged white guy who was never nowhere as tough as you purport in the first place. I wouldn't tangle with anyone for the f of it. But no, I wouldn't back down against wife beater Kidd if it came down to it.
I didnt say you would back down. You would probably run if you ever got up the nerve to call him white. :itsok:

kidd5_627_080211.jpg

Jimmy Jackson's (right) true height was 6'4." Kidd comes in at about 6'1" (6'2" it could be argued) Stop telling your tall tales, Ascelpias. You don't know Jason Kidd. We all know your full of sh*t.

There's a reason Kidd wasn't throwing down a lot of dunks in his career; cos he was never sniffing 6'4". And ass-but doesn't personally know him. Just stop with your tall tales.
Yes there was a reason. He didnt have hops and was a pass first point guard in the NBA. He had plenty of dunks in high school but you wouldnt know that.

Sounds like you want to have sex with him. He's 6'2" and old; I'd kick his ass.

Remember James toney the pro boxer? Before he went up to heavyweight I would have kicked his ass in a fight. I was a college wrestler and pretty tough. I valet parked his car and I would have destroyed him in a fight. Not a boxing match. When I told my dad when we were watching him fight Roy Jones Jr. My dad laughed. It bothered me but on TV he looks like a beast in person he's a skinny black with boxing skills. Boxers can't fight. Mma I mean.
its the other way with Kidd. He looks a lot smaller on TV than he does in person. Same thing with Antonio Davis if you remember him. Both of them were no joke in a fight. Yes depending on the circumstances anyone can be beat. I just dont believe for an instance Gat would even consider tangling with Kidd.
I wouldnt either. I'd just talk shit behind his back. Lol

kidd5_627_080211.jpg

Jimmy Jackson's (right) true height was 6'4." Kidd comes in at about 6'1" (6'2" it could be argued) Stop telling your tall tales, Ascelpias. You don't know Jason Kidd. We all know your full of sh*t.
JJ was '6'6 Mash is 6'8" You sound like a retard Gat. :laugh:

JJ was eventually listed 6'6". He was basically 6'3 3/4 coming out of college. Mashburn is 6'8" There was never a need to embelish his height. Look at the pic. Kidd is giving up 6 or 7 inches on him; not four (that it would be if he were 6'4"). MORON.

In fairness that all Gats doing as well. :laugh:

Yes there was a reason. He didnt have hops and was a pass first point guard in the NBA. He had plenty of dunks in high school but you wouldnt know that.

:lol: Pass first has nothing to do with it. When you're 6'4" the dunks come easy. When you're 6 1 1/4" without great hops in the first place; not so much.

kidd5_627_080211.jpg

JJ was eventually listed 6'6". He was basically 6'3 3/4 coming out of college. Mashburn is 6'8" There was never a need to embelish his height. Look at the pic. Kidd is giving up 6 or 7 inches on him; not four (that it would be if he were 6'4"). MORON.
I dont have to look at the pic. If Kidd was '6'2 we would have been the same height.

Who are some other tough guys in the NBA? Malone barkley. I wonder if Dwight howard is tough. I bet not. Was Ron arrest tough or just crazy?

Lebron would be but he doesnt seem violent.

:lol: Pass first has nothing to do with it. When you're 6'4" the dunks come easy. When you're 6 1 1/4" without great hops in the first place; not so much.
You must have never played basketball in your life. Just because you are '6'4 doesnt mean you can dunk. I know a guy that was '611' and couldnt dunk. :laugh:

kidd5_627_080211.jpg

I dont have to look at the pic. If Kidd was '6'2 we would have been the same height.
Except you were on your knees the entire time obviously. Lol

You must have never played basketball in your life. Just because you are '6'4 doesnt mean you can dunk. I know a guy that was '611' and couldnt dunk. :laugh:
Basketball players are bigger than they look. Amare stoudemire went on Kelly & michael and made michael strahan look like a little kid.

Basketball players are bigger than they look. Amare stoudemire went on Kelly & michael and made michael strahan look like a little kid.
I didnt realize how big Shaq was until I saw him standing next to Antonio Davis. He made Tone look like a high schooler and thats a big dude.

Who are some other tough guys in the NBA? Malone barkley. I wonder if Dwight howard is tough. I bet not. Was Ron arrest tough or just crazy?

JR Rider was a stone cold thug. I've seen him turn around knock people out in the gym on several occasions. He loved to fight.

JR Rider was a stone cold thug. I've seen him turn around knock people out in the gym on several occasions. He loved to fight.

Yea, I bet you did lines with him, too.

I didnt realize how big Shaq was until I saw him standing next to Antonio Davis. He made Tone look like a high schooler and thats a big dude.

Shaq makes everyone look small. Dude is a freak of nature. If he had practiced, he would have been the most dominant ever instead of just saying it.

Yea, I bet you did lines with him, too.
No I dont do drugs and I didnt really like the vibe I got from him. The people he ran with were gangstas. I was able to stay away from that stuff.

Forum List

Back