NBA Tonight

Siding wont change the fact I've seen him wreck plenty of guys that could fight.. I found this old photo of a pro-am team I was supposed to play on when he had just graduated from high school (somehow). This pic brings back some good memories.

The tales you like to tell...
Youre just mad I found a photo of Jason and Gary standing together and they are the same size like I told you. 6'4" That guy in between them is Jaime. He is 6'5". We went to Jr high together.

Checkmate (That went down).
Checkmate means you won. What did you win?

You playin' the game, and you askin' me? Get out of here with that nonsense, fool.
I had already won the game. You sounded like you were starting another. Did I miss something or were you just being silly again?

I love driving hard and going up to shoot but last second dumping it off to someone wide open because 2 guys collapse on me. Secret is? Just let me shoot. I'll probably miss. Argh! I appreciate their skills. Except Dwight Howard. He sucks. Should be ashamed of himself can't shoot a fucking free throw. I never got him or shaq or Ben wallace. Practice every day retards!

But I was wrong about cabs and I said warriors were going to fold after game 1 and I thought clippers would advance.
Lebron is a pretty good passer and so was Bird.

I miss the great D. Bad boys spurs bulls. They rarely scored over 100. Today teams score over 100 too much. No great D's. Miami wasn't great at D. Was Kobe's Lakers or Dirk's mavs good defensive teams?

Are the Warriors or clippers or atlant or cavs great defensive teams? Remember how "dirty" the bad boys were? Loved it.

Remember someone always fouled out of a game or at least came close? I dont see that anymore.
I was watching sports news one night and the sportscaster was doing the college scores. He starts off by saying,
"How would you like to be a college coach, come home to your wife and say, "Honey, we scored a 128 points tonight, but lost by 50!""

Jerry Tarkanian's Runnin' Rebels set the NCAA record that night by scoring 178 points.

We get the 2nd pick in the draft, bitches!

BFD, the Lakers are losers, the Buss kiddies have busted the Leakers.
I'd be concerned giving Kobe a 2nd rounder. Who's a dominant center or power forward coming out.

I hope the pistons pick the biggest center. We've never had a Patrick Ewing, Alonzo mourning, Dwight howard, shaq, Kareem, Duncan,

I'm sick I just heard Dwight's team is winning.

I'd be concerned giving Kobe a 2nd rounder. Who's a dominant center or power forward coming out.

I hope the pistons pick the biggest center. We've never had a Patrick Ewing, Alonzo mourning, Dwight howard, shaq, Kareem, Duncan,

You had Bob Lanier, he was a solid center. He made a few all star teams.

Kobe is done, he is to old and his body is all used up.

I side with Gats on this one, the bitch beat women, he can't be a very tough guy.
Siding wont change the fact I've seen him wreck plenty of guys that could fight.. I found this old photo of a pro-am team I was supposed to play on when he had just graduated from high school (somehow). This pic brings back some good memories.

m-92-B.Pride.jpg
He looks like someone who could fight.

I saw Payton in a bar in L.A. he didn't look tough but everyone of these guys could be mma tough for all I know. They are certainly high flying athletic men. Professionals who make millions.

Who's shaw?

I only remember bad boys to today. Best we had was Ben wallace and bill lambeer.

Each time the pistons won it was multiple guys.

In fact we were talking about white guys. We had a back up center in 04 who was 7 foot and good. He left us for more money. Can't remember his name. I'll be back.

I just looked it up. Ben wallace was the shortest guy of Corliss williamson, sheed wallace, zeljko rebraca, elden Campbell and mehmet our. All those big bodies playing hack a shaq. And Chauncey billups and teyshon prince shutting Kobe and Reggie miller down.

I just looked it up. Ben wallace was the shortest guy of Corliss williamson, sheed wallace, zeljko rebraca, elden Campbell and mehmet our. All those big bodies playing hack a shaq. And Chauncey billups and teyshon prince shutting Kobe and Reggie miller down.
The Lakers would've won 4 in a row, if it wasn't for the Pistons.

Forum List

Back