NBC and Macy's just promote Trump,& screw over pageant girls

dcraelin

VIP Member
Sep 4, 2013
Does not the Donald have the right to express his opinion? Most people will say yes and that NBC and Macy's are overreacting.

every time NBC replays his comments they have to end on Donald's note "I assume some are good people"

These severing of ties really seem like a pile on, What are they really afraid of? That his fair-trade message will catch on?

I have considered the possibility that Trump is actually getting paid by NBC and Macy's, as a part of a kind of pompous morality play. ....you know.....If you raise questions about immigration policy what might happen is you get boycotted.

Last edited:
There's an old joke about the Trump that goes like this:

Donald Trump is at a convention and happens to be sharing an elevator with a beautiful woman. Suddenly the woman presses the emergency stop button and throws herself at Donald who catches her in his arms. The woman breathlessly pleads, "Oh Mr. Trump, you can do what you want with me. Anything!"
The Trump purses his lips for a moment then replies, "What's in it for me?"

The reason I told you this joke is because it is a humorous look at how Donald Trump really thinks. So, when you observe Trump as a candidate going forward remember this joke. It just might give you some insight into his motives for running.

There's an old joke about the Trump that goes like this:

Donald Trump is at a convention and happens to be sharing an elevator with a beautiful woman. Suddenly the woman presses the emergency stop button and throws herself at Donald who catches her in his arms. The woman breathlessly pleads, "Oh Mr. Trump, you can do what you want with me. Anything!"
The Trump purses his lips for a moment then replies, "What's in it for me?"

The reason I told you this joke is because it is a humorous look at how Donald Trump really thinks. So, when you observe Trump as a candidate going forward remember this joke. It just might give you some insight into his motives for running.

He seems genuinely concerned about the state of the nation to me.

Does not the Donald have the right to express his opinion? Most people will say yes and that NBC and Macy's are overreacting.

every time NBC replays his comments they have to end on Donald's note "I assume some are good people"

These severing of ties really seem like a pile on, What are they really afraid of? That his fair-trade message will catch on?
Trump needs no promotion, he needs to shut up and go away.

Everyone has a right to their opinion, as long as it's a state sanctioned opinion.

so you should tell NBC and Macy's to quit promoting him

So do you.... just say'n.

It's not really that NBC and Macy's are overreacting to Trump's stupid comments, they're reacting to what might be done to them for not reacting.

Most of our society now is completely intimidated by the PC Police and will react preemptively to avoid "consequences", especially businesses.

So do you.... just say'n.
How lucky for you then, that is very soon. I have far better things to do...

Yes he can express his opinion.

No people arent supposed to react and if they do only positive reactions are ok.

They are afraid of being associated with the words and opinions of a dunce. Sorry, is only positive words about Trump allowed?

It's not really that NBC and Macy's are overreacting to Trump's stupid comments, they're reacting to what might be done to them for not reacting.

Most of our society now is completely intimidated by the PC Police and will react preemptively to avoid "consequences", especially businesses.

So NBC is afraid that people will boycott NBC because a pageant appears there that Trump has a part in?.....I really doubt that .

What NBC should worry about is crushing the dreams of hard-working pageant girls who now wont get the notice they deserve, and had absolutely nothing to do with Donalds statement.

Pageant girls get fucked over by NBC

Everything Trump said is true.
Has PC really taken this much of a hold in this country?

I have considered the possibility that Trump is actually getting paid by NBC and Macy's. as a part of a kind of pompous morality play. ....you know.....raise questions about immigration policy and get boycotted.

So NBC is afraid that people will boycott NBC because a pageant appears there that Trump has a part in?
Yes.

As I said, people and businesses from coast to coast are now terrified of being branded "racist" by the PC Police and will act preemptively to avoid "consequences".

I think we all know that, and I think any denials of it are pretty dishonest.

So NBC is afraid that people will boycott NBC because a pageant appears there that Trump has a part in?.....I really doubt that .

What NBC should worry about is crushing the dreams of hard-working pageant girls who now wont get the notice they deserve, and had absolutely nothing to do with Donalds statement.

NBC is not afraid of people boycotting it, they are afraid of advertisers boycotting it. As far as the hard working girls, these kinds of pageants that don't even have talent categories and are just about looks aren't held in very high esteem to start with. For Trump it has been a way for him to select new wives. All three of his last wives have been picked out of the line up by him as wives haven't they?

NBC is not afraid of people boycotting it, they are afraid of advertisers boycotting it. As far as the hard working girls, these kinds of pageants that don't even have talent categories and are just about looks aren't held in very high esteem to start with. For Trump it has been a way for him to select new wives. All three of his last wives have been picked out of the line up by him as wives haven't they?

Not sure on that last part. It is still unfair to the girls.

Forum List

Back