NBC Atlanta: US Gov Vaccine Injury Program Overwhelmed by COVID Vaccine Injury Claims

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Is it real yet?

NBC Atlanta: US Gov Vaccine Injury Program Overwhelmed by COVID Vaccine Injury Claims

COVID Vaccine Victim Information

Search Twitter by #VaccineInjuries and #VaccineGenocide

Real Not Rare.

Real Not Rare Facebook page.

REACT19.Org

CanWeTalkAboutIt.org

“Anecdotals” (documentary)

“Safe and Effective” (documentary)

The Vaccine Reaction

Children’s Health Defense

World Council for Health: Covid-19 Vaccine Pharmacovigilance Report

1,000+ Peer Reviewed Articles On COVID Vaccine Injuries

Reuters: COVID Vaccine Injury Claims Skyrocket 16-Fold to 5400

Links to doctors’ calls for halts to mass “vaccinations,” partial list: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

Is it real yet?

Real Not Rare.

REACT19.Org

CanWeTalkAboutIt.org

The Vaccine Reaction

Links to doctors’ calls for halts to mass “vaccinations,” partial list: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

I am frankly shocked this showed up somewhere on NBC.

And note, again, the lack of liberal response on this thread.

What a sad case for this man and all injured through these horrid injections.

Is it real yet?

Real Not Rare.

REACT19.Org

CanWeTalkAboutIt.org

The Vaccine Reaction

This can't possibly be. There are no side effects from the vaccines, none. Our government has told us so. Any reactions would have happened anyway. They are all just a coincidence. Now, step right up and get your shot like a good soldier.

Is it real yet?

Real Not Rare.

REACT19.Org

CanWeTalkAboutIt.org

The Vaccine Reaction

There isn't a single real or valid source in the bunch. These are a bunch of phony, made up anti-vax group websites.

So far as the compensation program being overwhelmed, a survey of Americans says that 1/3 of US citizens say they personally know someone who was harmed by the vaccines. Of course anyone who got sick with ANYTHING shortly after having the vaccine, is convinced the jab did it, and they're probably filing claims.

One poster here is convinced the vaccine "killed" her husband, who died a few weeks after receiving the shot. He had been ill for years. Couldn't sit up or walk without assistance. Had been in and out of hospital for months before the shot, and she had feared he'd lost the will to live. But when he died a month after he received the vaccine, she said no one will ever convince her it didn't kill him.

I personally have never met and don't know anyone who required medical treatment after an adverse reaction to the vaccine. The worst reaction I heard about was fever and chills for the first 24 hours.

It's all they have left to fight him with and they'll be going nuts when they finally have to admit that their prosecutions - and convictions - cannot stop him. My guess is we'll begin to witness true hysteria by next Spring.
I certainly hope so, but I don’t see any convictions happening.

Maybe I have too much faith in my fellow USers however.

Is it real yet?

Real Not Rare.

REACT19.Org

CanWeTalkAboutIt.org

The Vaccine Reaction

Humans are in trouble. They can't prove the new boosters address the new variant BA.2.86. While the propaganda about that variant will continue they know that the ChiComs can't prove it comes from nature, either.

There isn't a single real or valid source in the bunch. These are a bunch of phony, made up anti-vax group websites.

Just out of curiosity, we already know you're a lying asswipe, but how does it feel to be dumb as a stump at the same time?

That's a unique combination, you could be a hero to millions of demented leftard zombies.

The problem with this is it's hard to know how many are actually real. Because let's face, if there is easy money to be had through a claim, lawsuit or civilsuit you know a whole metric shit ton of people will try and get something out of it. "I had a heart attack and it wasn't because I'm fat, disgusting lazy, unhealthy blob of shit with high blood pressure I don't manage. It was that COVID shot, I need me some money!"

I have no doubt there are a lot of legit claims, but I also know a good amount are bullshit money grabs.

It's all they have left to fight him with and they'll be going nuts when they finally have to admit that their prosecutions - and convictions - cannot stop him. My guess is we'll begin to witness true hysteria by next Spring.

Dude, we're not at peak hysteria yet?

But yeah.

You're probably right!

So far as the compensation program being overwhelmed, a survey of Americans says that 1/3 of US citizens say they personally know someone who was harmed by the vaccines. Of course anyone who got sick with ANYTHING shortly after having the vaccine, is convinced the jab did it, and they're probably filing claims.

One poster here is convinced the vaccine "killed" her husband, who died a few weeks after receiving the shot. He had been ill for years. Couldn't sit up or walk without assistance. Had been in and out of hospital for months before the shot, and she had feared he'd lost the will to live. But when he died a month after he received the vaccine, she said no one will ever convince her it didn't kill him.

I personally have never met and don't know anyone who required medical treatment after an adverse reaction to the vaccine. The worst reaction I heard about was fever and chills for the first 24 hours.
There she is. Dragonlady will stick up for anything the left and establishment say. She is one of the most braindead useful idiots I have ever seen.

Is it real yet?

Real Not Rare.

REACT19.Org

CanWeTalkAboutIt.org

The Vaccine Reaction

Morgan & Morgan and Axe Gary time! :spinner:

Oh, it's coming, billions. I won't see a dime of it, but I'll laugh a few times when the ads come on.

"Did you or a loved one get sick or die from Covid vaccinations? Call 1-800...."

How you do dat if you died? :uhh:

How long until they blame the vaccines messing people up on Trump?

Forum List

Back