NBC poll finds Bernie Sander's supporters are 'low information'

Makes sense. Bernie has not come out with many new policies lately. While Warren has (like 'em or not).

Bernie Sanders seems more like a 'phenomenon' then a candidate with a set agenda (similar to Trump back in 2016 - he was more style then substance..and MAN, is he EVER like that in the WH...a President that does not read reports? WTF?).

It's like Sanders is saying: 'Okay, I hate almost everything that is not progressive. Vote for me.'.

He better start getting a LOT more specific and detailed as Warren is killing him on that front.
How could you possibly say he hasn’t been specific about the policies he wants? Thats complete non sense.

I didn't need a poll to tell me that, the idiocy of Bernie supporters is rather self-evident, based on their anti-social attitudes and behavior.

No surprise, these people want government to take care of them, so obviously they are not successful, or motivated individuals.

NBC Polling Data Shows Sanders Voters Are 'Low Information' And Sanders Voters AREN'T Happy

An NBC poll which debuted Sunday on "Meet the Press" revealed a characteristic about Bernie Sanders (I-VT) voters that wasn't exactly flattering.

NBC Polling Data Shows Sanders Voters Are 'Low Information' And Sanders Voters AREN'T Happy

I'd like to see Bernie supporters go toe to toe on the facts with Trump supporters...would be amusing.

It sure would....
It'd be all over once you asked how we're going to pay for all the free shit.

You mean like 18 billion dollars to farmers?

LOL....thats chump change compared to the new green deal.

No surprise, these people want government to take care of them, so obviously they are not successful, or motivated individuals.

An NBC poll which debuted Sunday on "Meet the Press" revealed a characteristic about Bernie Sanders (I-VT) voters that wasn't exactly flattering.

I'd like to see Bernie supporters go toe to toe on the facts with Trump supporters...would be amusing.

It sure would....

The green new deal isn't designed as a bailout or to pay off voters. This money to farmers is.

Makes sense. Bernie has not come out with many new policies lately. While Warren has (like 'em or not).

Bernie Sanders seems more like a 'phenomenon' then a candidate with a set agenda (similar to Trump back in 2016 - he was more style then substance..and MAN, is he EVER like that in the WH...a President that does not read reports? WTF?).

It's like Sanders is saying: 'Okay, I hate almost everything that is not progressive. Vote for me.'.

He better start getting a LOT more specific and detailed as Warren is killing him on that front.
How could you possibly say he hasn’t been specific about the policies he wants? Thats complete non sense.
Yes, Warren would be great too, but who would ever guess that the presidential election is still a year and a half away? Or that:
25 major candidates have entered the race for the 2020 Democratic Party presidential nomination, of which one candidate (Richard Ojeda) has opted to withdraw before the first official debate so far. This is the largest presidential primary field for any political party in American history, exceeding the field of 17 major candidates that sought the Republican presidential nomination in 2016.

It sure would....

The green new deal isn't designed as a bailout or to pay off voters. This money to farmers is.

I'd rather give the farmers 18 billion than spend 93 trillion which comes to 72 thousand per household.
Not that I couldnt afford it,but what about those who cant?
Why do I have a feeling people like me would have to make up for those who cant?

Mabe low information but certainly high motivation. The media buried the biggest assassination story in the 21st century faster than they buried James Hodgkinson's freaking body. Evidence indicates that Hodgkinson may have met with Sanders and/or other democrats prior to opening fire on a republican baseball team but the media circled the wagons and forgot about it.

Yep, and love that "Information isn't Advocacy" line. Gonna steal that.. Imagine sharing or reporting pertinent, powerful facts in a timely manner.. The shear audacity of such a proposal.. Must be some weird new concept like "journalism" or something!

You couldn't go toe to toe with facts against Rderp.

Forum List

Back