NBC’s Welker: Harris Didn’t Say Much About How She’d Be Different from Biden

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
On rare occasions, the teleprompter readers at the leftists news sites have an inadvertent moment of honesty. Such was the case with teleprompter reader Kristen Welker with an admission that Harris is just a clone of Biden and has no policies that are contrary to the Stalinist / Leninist ideals of the far left.

During NBC’s coverage of the DNC on Thursday, NBC host Kristen Welker stated that “we didn’t hear a whole lot about how she would be different from a Biden administration” during 2024 Democratic presidential candidate Vice President Kamala Harris’ DNC speech that night.

Harris will do as she's told, same as Biden. She's going to push the same, tired agenda that the Far Left has been pushing for many years, and I'll you what: if they get 51 votes in the Senate and a House majority then they will abolish the filibuster. And that will allow major changes that could transform this country into a one-party gov't. Some people think that would be a good idea; well maybe you'll get what you asked for. Personally, I don't think you'll like it and I'm not sure there's any going back once you start down that road.

Harris will do as she's told, same as Biden. She's going to push the same, tired agenda that the Far Left has been pushing for many years, and I'll you what: if they get 51 votes in the Senate and a House majority then they will abolish the filibuster. And that will allow major changes that could transform this country into a one-party gov't. Some people think that would be a good idea; well maybe you'll get what you asked for. Personally, I don't think you'll like it and I'm not sure there's any going back once you start down that road.
Yep. Chuckles Schumer will jump at the chance to kill the fillibuster and then move to pack the USSC.

Harris also NEVER spoke of any accomplishments she and Biden had achieved over the past three years.

They're aren't any.

K might more right wing than Donnie.

Forum List

Back